Chapter 3: Goodbye?

Reality

"Umma"

"I know Sunggyu, Woohyun told me about it last night" Sunggyu is really close and accepted by Woohyun's family, to the point that he refer Woohyun's mother as his own mother.

"I'm sorry, I know his pressured but he should be considerate to our team"

"Give him some time"

"I'm so stress about the situation and Woohyun giving me his cold shoulder is adding on top of it"

"I'm sorry about Woohyun, but you also know him. He won't speak until his ready. He is also staying to our home until his suspension is lifted" silence surrounds them until Sunggyu's manager call to summon him back to Woollim office.

"Umma I have to leave. I have one favor to ask of you... Our CEO, ask me to talk to you and tell you that if in any case the fans look for Woohyun about his whereabouts, please tell them that Woohyun is sick and have gastric health problem, I hope it’s not too much"

"I understand, I will"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Woollim's office...

"Sunggyu let the members know that I’m cancelling some of your schedules this coming week including the fan signing event for Reality. But we will proceed with others specially those I have already signed contract such as the magazine photoshoots"

"Yes CEO-nim"

"That's all you may go now"

"CEO-nim, about Woohyun"

"As said before, in case the fans ask, tell them he is sick and have gastric and needed an operation"

"We are not disbanding, right?"

"No, but Woohyun needs to learn his lesson. He is rebelling against me now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to their dorm...

"I don't know what to do anymore, his not answering any of my calls. I went to his home but he refused to see me"

"Hyung, give him some time. He is suspended and must be having a hard time" Dongwoo said.

"That's why I’m here! What does he think of me!?"

"You know him. He must not want to add weight on you as the leader of Infinite"

"I miss him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week...       

"Sunggyu-hyung, Myungsoo mentioned to me that Woohyun is back at their dorm"

"Really? I’m going to him" despite knowing that they haven't make up yet from their recent argument, Sunggyu is excited to see Woohyun again because he miss him too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woohyun" Sunggyu exclaimed as soon as he opens Woohyun's room door. "How are you? I missed you" he states as he back hug Woohyun who is stands facing his cabinet. Woohyun take his hand to remove it and continue busying himself on the cabinet.

"Woohyun, I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me"

"Hyung, I thought a lot of things while I was away from my suspension. I follow the groups schedule and updates from sns and I realized a lot of things. It hurts, because you continue the schedule even without me, I feel smaller than I already am from my situation and it breaks me to see all of you acts that you don’t need me in the group"

"Don't think of things that way. We have to proceed with the schedule because of the contracts. We have to act well because the fans might worry and more issues might arise"

"Hyung, I’m sorry. I realized that my career is really important. I fear to be worthless in the future hence I need to maximize the time while we are still at our peak. Hyung, let's break up. I'm sorry but I need time and space" Woohyun stated as he face Sunggyu trying to look straight into his eyes but a hard slap falls flat on his face.

"Why does it seem so easy for you to break up with me? I was so mad at you for being selfish about having a solo album, but I tried my best to understand you and be by your side because I know you need me. I defended you from the others who misinterpreted your actions. Then this is what you give me in return. Do you even really love me?"

"Hyung you know how much I loved you. But I am so worthless now I don't even deserve you anymore. And as I said, I just need to regain myself first. How can I protect you when I can't even protect myself? How can I love you when there's no love remaining with myself to give out?"

"Maybe you are right. You are such a burden, not just to me but for the whole group!"

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I tried to plot a on the story but i failed terribly, hence the delay on the update and change on the tag rating of this story. Hope you don't mind, again I’m sorry. For those who have seen the updates for Infinite's Showtime, hope you recognize some similarities on this story. Actually, this story was really "inspired" from what had happen in Infinite past few months ago.