Chapter 2: Infinite Effect

Reality

"That's it. Woohyun you are suspended, until your senses are back. I guess this is what you want all along, rebelling against me! You think I will not notice. You even colored your hair without my permission!" Jungyeop slams the door of the dressing room as he exits.

"Woohyun! Why did you do that? You are ruining the choreography. That was supposed to be Hoya and Dongwoo dance segment. Why did you dance along?" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Ruin? Why? Am I not good enough? Am I that bad?" Woohyun argued.

"What are you talking about? You are good as it is, you don’t have to take the moment that is allotted for the other members"

"You know how I feel! You know why I did that. I thought of all people you will understand!"

"Gyu Hyung, Woohyunnie, don’t quarrel. We are a team. Problems will not be resolve by raising voices at each other. Maybe, we are just tired from this two day Infinite Effect concert" Dongwoo tries to intervene. All the members already know about Woohyun's ambission for a solo album and everyone understands him. But they also understand the point that Woohyun is doing things the wrong way.

"Do you really love me? Can’t you see? This is not just about that stupid solo album that I have always wanted! This is the first time my dad came to watch our concert. I just want to make them proud! Because I am useless, not even able to release my solo album until now! You don’t understand because you have your fair share of solo album twice! I supported you, and all I ask of you is to understand me! Was it really hard!?" Woohyun states at Sunggyu before he stomps out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyunnie? Why are you still awake?"

"Umma" Woohyun went home after arguing with Sunggyu earlier. His heart feels way too heavy to even see any of the other members, especially Sunggyu.

"Hyunnie, why are you crying? The concert is successful, nothing to be sad about, and for sure there will be more to come" Woohyun tears started to fall when his mom seated beside her, and cries harder from his mother's statement.

"Umma, I’m so sorry. I'm a failure and I failed you. I even fail at everything"

"Son, what are you saying?"

"Umma, I was suspended from Infinite, who knows they might even kicked me out of the group in the future. I'm so sorry that i am such a looser"

"Why did they suspend you? Does Sunggyu know about this?" Woohyun just cried harder that night.

 

A/N: If you would notice, the timeline of this story is based on the actual schedule of Infinite. I am trying my best to have an actual connection to make this story more realistic. Please comment, I would like to know your inputs about this story.

I would like to stand corrected. It was a Mcountdown performance and not Inkigayo where Woohyun tried hitting a higher note during bad performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGkefald6dI

While this link is where Woohyun dance in Bad outside real choreography during Infinite Effect in Seoul: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG1eu0f2KFU&feature=youtu.be