Hi, I'm a unicorn crashing your party!

My Football Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because there needs to be some Kaijin interactions.

--

“Hyejin!” Kai sang as he poked her cheek. She did not answer.

“Hyejin!” Kai sang again as he twirled her hair around his finger.

“Hyejin!” Kai sang once more as he poked her waist.

Unable to stop from laughing and irritated by his irritating actions, Hyejin turned to look at the boy next to her with a glare, to be met with an innocent gaze that made her melt into liquid. She could never be angry for long at the handsome boy who she loved.

“What is it?” She sighed, her hand making its way to arrange his hair. It was a habit of hers to touch other people’s hair, especially Kai’s.

Kai’s eyes closed in bliss when her hand came into contact with his hair. He opened his eyes and smiled at the girl before resting his head on her shoulder.

“I miss you.” He mumbled, closing his eyes again. A smile crept up on Hyejin’s lips as she watched the innocent boy.

“I miss you too.” She mumbled back before fixing her eyes out of the window.

By the time the bus was at the stop, Kai was sleeping and Hyejin was nodding off. Hyejin pulled the sleepy boy awake and both of them walked like zombies toward Hyejin’s house. As soon as they entered, Kai collapsed on the sofa.

“Hyeijinnie. I want to cuddle.” He whined.

Sighing, she did what he wanted to do and buried her face into his chest. Since when did the scrawny boy she met in primary school turn into a handsome, young man? Sure, he was handsome when he was young but now he was just gorgeous. Even back then, she liked him. Puberty worked wonders. With Adonis-like features, high cheekbones (not as high as Chen’s but still high), tanned skin, a good, lithe body and blessed above all with good looks. He was the epitome of a perfect model guy. Kai snuggled into her neck and put his nose there inhaling, she smiled despite the feeling that she was just a friend to him, he always did that when cuddling.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Hyejin decided she needed to go prepare some snacks. Kai whined again as her warm body slipped out of his arms and sat up groggily.

“I’m going to prepare some food so just wait, ok?” She patted his head as he rubbed his eyes cutely. Hyejin cooed at his adorableness.

“Why don’t you just stay for a while longer to cuddle?” He stuck out his lower lip in an attempt to woo her back to the sofa.

“Hmm…… let me see… no.” Hyejin grinned mischievously at the tanned boy.

“You know you love me anyway.” He groused.

“Do I?” She shot back, pretending to think about it.

“What do you mean? I am your number one man right?” Kai suddenly looked anxious.

“How can I love you? And how can you be my number one man?” She snorted.

“First of all, remember the time where you shot a rubber band at my face in grade 6? How about the time where you tattled me to the teacher in grade 5?” She stuck out her tongue at him.

“Fine. Fine. Maybe I was a little overboard that time but obviously you still love me.” He rolled his eyes at the way Hyejin made it sound so dramatic.

“You still haven’t offered me an apology and explanation for those.” She crossed her arms and eyed the sulking boy.

“Well, I only shot a rubber ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter