Of Fallout 4 and idiots (mainly Kai)

My Football Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah! So you have Fallout 4 already? Awesome! I’ve always wanted to play it!” Sehun gushed as Kai smiled proudly.

“Well, I guess you could say I’m the lucky one who gets to test it out first.” He preened, “and, I’ve got a really high score as well.”

“Wow! I’m glad you’re my hyung. I can call you my hyung, right?” Sehun asked.

“Of course! Who wouldn’t want a hyung like me?” Kai grinned.

“I wouldn’t.” Tao muttered under his breath. Hyejin stifled a giggle.

“You guys!” Kai dragged a pleased Sehun along with him to the group, “this here, is going to be my new best buddy!”

“Hi everyone! My name is Oh Sehun and I’m from Class 1B, the same class as Hyejinnie over there. Jinnie!” Sehun waved at her. The cutie pie.

“Take care of him while I go take my turn at the try-outs.” Kai pushed Sehun towards Hyejin and walked towards Suho and Kris who were calling him over for his turn.

“So,” Sehun beamed at the football team, “how’s it like to be friends with the coolest guy in the world?”

Grunts from the not paying attention group started and Chen looked like he was about to laugh his head off from Kai being called the coolest.

“If Kai is cool, I’m a unicorn.” Baekhyun stated as a matter-of-factly. Chanyeol spat out the water from his mouth.

“A unicorn? Where?” Lay broke out of his trance and looked around for the non-existent unicorn.

“I have a feeling that having Sehun around is going to raise Kai’s ego even more.” D.O. muttered in her ear.

“Oh Sehun! Calling an Oh Sehun for try-outs!” Kris’s voice rang out.

“Oh! That’s me!” Sehun skipped off towards the try-out area.

“Oh my gosh! I thought I was going to die of laughter.” Chen guffawed.

“I can’t believe he replaced me with that guy.” Tao mumbled sadly.

“It’s ok, Tao Tao. I can be your new best friend!” Xiumin nudged him in the ribs. Tao immediately broke into a smile.

“Hey! I thought I was your best friend!” Chen protested.

“Quiet down guys!” Suho clapped his hands.

Sehun and Kai made their way to the group as Suho and Kris ed a piece of scoresheet at Hyejin. They nodded at her to announce the results.

“We are thankful for the large number of people who tried out today but w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter