Same School

My Football Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin glanced at her sheet of paper, then back up at the school campus with a confused look on her face. She sighed as she tucked the paper into her pocket and adjusted the bag on her shoulders. She was supposed to meet a certain group but they did not seem to be around.

“Hyejin! Over here!” She winced, speak of the devils.

She turned around and waved back at the waving idiots boys who were jumping up and down excitedly. She was still a wallflower. But she was still friends with EXO. Nothing wrong with that, right?

“Hyejin-ah! Isn’t it great that everybody’s in the same school now!” Lay smiled at her with the same endearing dimple on his cheek. She smiled back, unable to resist his smile.

“Where’s that Kai? Is he late again?” Kris looked around.

“Actually, he and Tao are on the way now.” Hyejin answered. She had gone to Kai’s house in the morning and had met Tao there. Kai was still snoring in bed and had not realised that he had school. As usual. She had given up and had walked to school herself while Kai made sure Tao had stayed behind- by threatening him with a spider.

“I’m here! I’m here! I’m not late!” A panting Kai ran up to the group, the lanky Tao following after him.

“Sorry, were you waiting for us?” He asked, trying to catch his breath.

“Oh no, we were just standing around here suntanning.” Kris answered sarcastically.

“Of course we were waiting for you, you idiot!” Xiumin snapped at him, he had not had his breakfast and he was grumpy already.

“So, now that everyone’s here, we’ll bring you for a tour around the school.” D.O. quickly changed the subject.

“Kyungie! I missed you so much!” Hyejin wrapped her arms around the petite boy who automatically blushed and mumbled something incoherently under his breath.

“How about me?” Chanyeol whined, tugging at Hyejin’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter