Prologue

My Football Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“May I introduce Lee Hyejin. She will be the new football manager of our club so please welcome her!” The coach prodded the girl forward towards the football club.

She bowed and ducked her head so that her long hair was covering her face. The members of the club looked at her curiously as she bit her lip.

“Alright! Back to practice!” The coach shouted.

“Isn’t it strange that we’ve never seen her before?” D.O. asked as the team jogged around the field.

“Yeah. Suho knows practically everyone in the school but even he doesn’t know her.” Lay answered.

They looked at the girl on the bench. She was biting her lip. Come to think of it, she had been biting her lip ever since she had been introduced. The boys frowned, she looked like a mystery waiting to be solved. She had not reacted like the regular girl who would have squealed excitedly instead..... she had looked almost depressed. They watched as she sorted out water bottles for the boys to drink during their break.

“What are you doing standing around like that? Are you taking a holiday? Get back to practice!” The coach yelled.

Startled, the boys went back to their practice, quickly forgetting about the lone girl sitting on the bench.

Lee Hyejin was furious. Just because she did not have a club did not mean the school could just place her in any club that was around. As a wallflower, her goal in her life was to be happy and not be noticed. The stupid principal had decided everyone should take part in a club and since she was one of the very few who did not have a club, they had thrown her to the football club. Not only that, the football club consisted of EXO, the popular kingkas at school. If she were to be in the same club as them, her life as a wallflower would be over. Attention would be drawn to her all because they were popular and had fangirls who stuck to their side. Why did fangirls not join the football club? Because they knew nothing about football and they had other hobbies they liked. She scowled at the window of the Principal’s office. It was all his fault. She sighed. Since she was stuck here for the rest of her primary life, she might as well take notes on what they were doing.

“Break time!” She heard the coach yell.

A bunch of sweaty boys jogged over to where she was sitting. Hyejin quickly took the tray of water bottles to which the boys immediately snatched up and drank the entire bottle.

“Hey, you’re the new manager r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter