A long day

My Football Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whyyyyyyyyyy?” A whine next to Hyejin made her want to cringe.

Chen was the absolute persistent one, whining and whining and whining.

The first few periods were good…… until lunch. In the morning, she had told the group that she did not want to join the football club and that had started a bunch of protests, even from Kris, the cool guy. Hyejin had managed to avoid them for the first few periods although they were practically unavoidable during lunch. They had stuck to her the minute she had stepped out of her classroom and dragged her to the canteen table.

“Hyejinnnnnn, you can’t leave me with those bunch of idiots. You’re the only sane one!”

“Yeah! Please join.”

Great. Now her Achilles heel, Kyungsoo and Yixing were joining in. What was she supposed to do?

“Alright. I’ll join. Just don’t ask me to help you when something’s wrong.” Hyejin groaned. She was stuck with these idiots for life.

“Great. The first practice is going to be this afternoon after school. You will be our manager again and part of the judges. We will be holding try-outs which Tao and Kai will be taking part in. But, as you know, we don’t just take anybody, so we choose from the best. That means Tao and Kai may not enter in at all.” Suho belted out a whole bunch of information.

“Woah, wait a second there. You mean we’re not in automatically? I demand a re-discussion! The almighty Kai does not go through try-outs against lower bein- Ow ow ow!” Kai yelped as Hyejin pulled his ear.

“What did I say about boasting?” She asked.

“Never boast about yourself.” Kai pouted, rubbing his ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter