Chapter 4

My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


              Chaerin’s request for her birthday to Kris was apparently a visit to the amusement park. She didn’t ask anything from her father, but she was thrilled to find a cool baby blue colored bicycle next to her bed the morning of her birthday. Luhan promised her that he’ll teach her how to ride it when he's not busy, and Dara said she will help him teach her even if she doesn’t like riding one.

              On the promised day, on Chaerin’s birthday, Kris came with the rest of EXO member. He already had Luhan’s permission to bring them, Kris had wanted the kids to know their other Appas as well. When they got in to Luhan’s apartment, they were welcomed by Dara and Bommie sitting in Luhan’s living room, looking excited as ever. Sehun cannot control himself when she saw Bommie.

               “Aigooooooooo, you are definitely the right definition of cute!!!!!”

             Bommie who immediately climbed to Kris’ lap as he sat beside the three of them, didn’t pushed Sehun away when he kept adoring her. He asked Bommie to move to his lap, and she made her sisters surprised when she did move from Kris to Sehun’s lap. Dara smiled fondly, knowing her sister finally was able to open up to new people. She looked up at Kris who had his arms around her shoulders, smiling as he introduced the flustered girl to the other members. It was revealed later that Dara’s favorite member is Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

                 “Of course,” Chanyeol said. “Don’t tell me you liked him from his voice first, not his cute figure?”

                The question was answered with an bashful chuckle from Dara, which proved Chanyeol’s guess was right. This made Kyungsoo groaned as Chanyeol and Sehun kept teasing him, again with his tiny shoulders and lack of height issue that made Dara laugh so hard and told Kyungsoo not to worry because she liked his physical appereance too. While Kyungsoo was busy arguing with Chanyeol about who Dara likes best, the birthday girl came out of her room with Mrs. Lee. She wore a beautiful red shirt with ruffles at the arms and collar, a black skirt, and a beautiful red bow decorating her hair. Her face was so red already when Kris hugged her and congratulated her. Chaerin gasped when she saw the EXO members there. They all gave her birthday wishes and gifts. To Chaerin, this was so far the best birthday in her whole life.

               “Are you happy that the Appas are here today, Chaerin-ah?”

               “Appas?” Sehun questioned Kris.

              “Yes, Appa. They’re Luhan’s kid, so they should call you Appa too,” the older explained, making Sehun and Kyungsoo snorted mutually.

              “I’m not that old,” Kyungsoo agreed with the maknae. “Oppa. You should call us Oppa, dears. Appa is just for Luhan and this old man right here,” Sehun cringed when Kris pinched his arm but was determined not to be called Appa.

              “So where is Luhan anyway?” asked Kris, realizing the girls’ father hadn’t showed up. It was soon found out that Luhan went back to sleep after giving Chaerin her gift and birthday kisses, so the two maknaes of the band went to wake him up. Five minutes later, they were pulling Luhan on the leg out of the bed while Dara watched in horror how her father magically didn’t even open one eye. He bumped his head here and there but only groaned and cursed at Chanyeol and Sehun—yes, he knew who’s pulling him. Mrs. Lee gasped hearing Luhan’s painful groan, but seeing it was just Sehun and Chanyeol trying to wake Luhan up, she laughed and resumed her work in making breakfast for all of them in the kitchen. Oh yes, her master is really hard to wake.  She already experienced waking him, and it was horrible.

               Eventually Luhan sat on the floor between Kris’ legs, leaning his cheek to one of Kris’ knee, probably drooling on it.

               “Sehun, don’t scare her like that,” Chanyeol scolded their maknae who was already back at holding Bommie on his lap, but he laughed at how Sehun ignored him and continue to play with Bommie’s hair. “Your sister really likes Sehun, huh?” Chanyeol shifted to the eldest, who finally took a good control of herself even when she still couldn’t believe she’s in one room with her favorite boy group.

               “She.. doesn’t usually like being touched by someone she met for the first time,” she answered honestly.

             “Oh but our Sehun is very good with girls, aren’t you, maknae?” Kris teased the maknae, who turned to give him a sharp glare and made the leader of the band laugh. Kris didn’t tell them the fact that Bommie was also like that towards him the first time they met.

             “So,” he turned to speak at Dara. “When are we going to go? Seeing that Lulu's already awake, we can just go. He never showers anyw—ow! That hurts you ing prick!” The boys laughed at the words Kris said. His thigh just got bitten by the half-asleep Luhan. He’s maybe not fully awake but damn does he have the power to bite hard. Chanyeol laughed at this, apologizing to the girls in behalf of the eldest and his leader, and was happy to see Dara and Chaerin was also laughing at how silly their father was.

               “How come you never bring them to the office, Hyung? You should let them know Siwon Hyung, Jungsoo Hyung, Boa Noona, and the Heaven girls. And Hyukjae Hyung! Oh you know he loves little girls a lot!” Sehun said a little to excited. His Hyungs laughed at his choice of words.

               “You make him sounds like an old ert, Sehunnie,” Dara laughed at Kyungsoo’s statement. “But he’s right, Lu-Ge. Take them to the office someday. Everyone will like them."

               “Nah,” Luhan answered in a low mumbling voice, moving to get up to take a shower. “Too bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter