Chapter 1

My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan loves children, he really does, even when he’s not good at interacting with them. But to take care 3 children? That’s not something he planned to happen in short time. He knew he made a mistake by smoking , but that was one time. One time he was so stressed out and when an easy way out of the stress was offered, he easily accepted it. It was a mistake. Yoochun was on rage when he heard what happened. He suspended Luhan from releasing a solo album and he was obliged to pay for an amount of fine the company had agreed to, and the money went to charity. The scandal that happened after wasn’t even his fault. He was really careful in having a one night stand. Making sure he choose foreigners who only stayed in Korea for a couple of days and don’t have any idea who he was. And that was pretty rare. He made another mistake by being extremely drunk one night and not realizing that he took home a fan who had been eyeing him since she saw him coming in the club. The girl then spread the words that she slept with the almighty Luhan of EXO with picture proofs. The scandals with the celebrities? It was just him taking pictures with female idols who asked him to. Well most of them he met at the club, so isn’t it normal for them to wear such racy dress to a club? And the drunk performance.. well, he did it on purpose. He was so sick of the bad boy image the public was giving him, so why not entertain them? That was his ultimate mistake. The result was this. Luhan didn’t even know what possesed him until he agreed to what Yoochun said—well, he was forced to agree anyway—that the kids are really going to live with him in his apartment. Sleeping, eating, drooling, doing everything in the same roof as he is from now on. Yes, the company hired a nanny to help him take care of the kids, especially when he needs to be overseas for work or promoting with his band or anything related to the new-formed girlband he produce, Heaven, who are actively promoting in Japan now. But still he felt all this was a little to much. 3 kids? Yoochun could’ve just let him had one kid to take care of. And on top of that, girls? Why not a boy? Why must Yoochun adopt 3 girls for him?

               Now the three of them are standing behind Luhan, fidgeting while Luhan opened his apartement door. They just finished having a very nice dinner with a treat from Yoochun and was now eager to see their new home.

“Okay, girls. Welcome to your new ho—“ the unexcited Luhan didn’t even finish his words when Chaerin and Bommie ran inside the apartement and jumped on the expensive sofa he bought just weeks ago. “Yaaaah! Don’t do that!!! Get down! Oh my God, you’re gonna ruin it!!!”

               Dara gasped seeing what her sisters do. She quickly followed Luhan inside and pulled Chaerin off the sofa while Luhan lift Bommie and put her down on the floor harshly, making her arm bumped the coffee table beside her. Luhan was still busy checking any damage on his sofa when he heard a soft muffled cry behind him. He turned to find Bommie with tears in her big eyes, one hand covering her injured arm and biting her lips hard, trying hard not to let Luhan know she was crying. It was a bad habit, some of the people in the in the orphanage said. It will make adults angry and hate you forever, so you had to keep it down as hard as you could, she remembered them say. Her nanny never said so, but she always made her stop crying so the other caretakers won’t scold her. So when Luhan turned to look at her crying, she quickly lowered her head, trying to hide the tears from him even when her arms are throbbing hard from the bump.

               “Oh my God, why are you crying??” Luhan unconciously raised his voice at her, making Dara who was already hugging her sister looked at him in despise.

               “You are such a rude person, Luhan Appa,” Chaerin, the rebellious girl answered for her sister. “You made Bommie hurt and you didn’t even said sorry to her.”

               “I did nothing!”

            “Yes you did. You make her bump the table. It hurts, you know. That’s why she’s crying,” Chaerin answered again. She looked at Luhan with a challenge look that made Luhan sighed in defeat. He was never good with childrens, Chanyeol was. But now his bestfriend is doing a solo variety show along with his band-mates Kyungsoo and Sehun, and Luhan couldn’t call him to come and help.

               “Alright, alright, I’m sorry, okay?” Luhan looked down to the hugging sisters. Dara was still trying to sooth Bommie down while the maknae was still shaking. “Hey, I said I’m sorry,” Luhan said again with an unsincere tone, making Dara raised her head and showed him her frown. Luhan tried not to feel guilty when Bommie said it’s okay between her cry and told Dara that she forgave her Appa. “Oh my God,” Luhan sighed again. He threw himself to the couch while gesturing the kids to sit across him. They did what he said. The girls sat across him on his expensive couch, looking curiously at him as he himself inspected them one by one.

               “Okay, so what are your names again? And I need to know your ages too,” Luhan said tiredly. He needed to go to a press confrence in a few days to announce to his fans about the adoption. So he needed to know as much as possible about this kids.

               “Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter