Chapter 2

My Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like a dream come true for Dara. She has been in the orphanage for4 years, without anybody wanting to adopt her, because she and her sisters made a pact that they didn’t want to be separated ever. Once, Chaerin was taken away by a newlywed couple who loved her at first sight. She didn’t survive a week in her new house. Even if their orphanage is dirty and full of ill-tempered person, they stuck together. And there was no Mrs. Lee to take care of them out there. So the couple returned Chaerin back to her sisters with heavy hearts, adopting another adorable girl for them to take home. Chaerin wasn’t sad. She was beyond thrilled to see her sisters again. So is Dara. Though she knew how much Chaerin wanted to have a complete family, she knew that her sister would end up worse without her and Bommie.

When the CEOs of JYJ entertainment, Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong, came to the orphanage that day, Dara was shocked. She adores them since she first saw JYJ in the television. She also liked the groups they produced, Big Bang, Heaven and EXO. Especially EXO. The girl wanted to run to him and asked for his autograph, but the head-nurse of the orphanage glared at her and threatened her that she will not have her dinner if she acted like an attention . Mrs. Lee held her while she cried for missing the chance to meet his idol, but what happened the next day almost made her jump to the 7th sky.

 

“Mmh? What is hap—Mrs. Lee?” Dara groaned when she looked at the small clock she received from Mrs. Lee on her 8th birthday. It was only 6 o’clock. They never woke her up on 6 o’clock at Sundays.

“Wake up, Sandara darling. There is a surprise for you downstairs! Oh God, I’m so happy!!” Dara rubbed her eyes. She blinked a couple of time to clear her vision. Oh, she was so sleepy, why must Mrs. Lee wake her up?

15 minutes later, she is downstairs, with Chaerin—eyes closed and leaning to her sister—sitting beside her, waiting for someone who was supposed to adopt the three of them. It was really rare that someone wanted to adopt the three of them together, but now that there is one, Dara was beyond happy. Her heart was thrumming so fast waiting for the person to walk through the door she was looking at. Mrs. Lee sat across them, still grinning widely while holding a sleeping Bommie. Dara thought the world has stop spinning when she saw Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong, two of the threee CEO of her most favorite band, and her idol themselves, came in and told her they were going to adopt them. They need to leave the next day. Yoochun was kind enough to let Mrs. Lee come with them, because they are going to need someone to take care of them at home. He dismissed her from her job at the orphanage (which Mrs. Lee and the sisters was so relieved to hear, because she wasn’t paid well in the orphanage and the people was not very nice to her either), promised her a bigger salary if she leave with the kids.

But Dara was disappointed somehow when she knew that Luhan, the man who was supposed to be their legal father and take care of them, seems unhappy with this fact. The 9 year old have already had a bad feeling when Yoochun told her that he wasn’t the one who will be staying with them but Luhan, and gave her a long speech about the press conference tomorrow; about what she should say to the press, how she should act (she decided to make a complete profile of herself and her sisters while they waited for Luhan to arrive). Dara tried to keep a positive mind in her head, but as soon as Luhan got face to face with them, all her hopes fades away. She was so excited, she thought everybody in the room could hear her heart beating.

It was very obvious that Luhan didn’t want them in his house. He even yelled at Bommie for jumping at his sofa!! Dara realized maybe the couch cost him so much, but he could at least told Bommie to step down in a softer way, she was just 5 years old and never saw anything that cozy her whole life!! Dara really didn’t know if she was going to like living with Luhan. She was grateful when God finally answered her prayers for her to have parents, she has someone to call “Appa” now. But it really feels as if this all was just a sick joke for her. Because the Appa didn’t really wanted them, yet he had to pretend he did and she has to pretend that she was happy about all this. In the end, Dara couldn’t decide if it was better to have an Appa this way or if the life in the orphanage is better, because at least she didn’t have to pretend there. In the end, she wished it was CEO couple who took them home.

*

“This is like a dream come true. I never thought having a parent was even possible because I’m too old—“ the journalists laugh when they heard this. She’s only 9 years old yet was smart with her words! “—and then I have one, and it’s Luhan from EXO!” Luhan couldn’t help but smiled at how Dara was speaking.

She really was a good actress. He himself had read all the likes and hates the kids wrote for him. He figured that Sandara’s favourite color was orange, and Chaerin was blue. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter