Worth Fighting For

Falling Rose Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer to him during the night as they slept peacefully. He smiled in his dreams as he saw a trail of beautiful blooming roses, and at the end of the trail was Donghae in a white suit smiling that smile Eunhyuk fell in love with. The following morning, Donghae woke up before Eunhyuk and prepared him breakfast. He smiled sweetly as he took his food to bed. He grinned and nearly melted from how adorable Eunhyuk looked as he slept. “Sparkles.” He placed the tray of food on his nightstand before he climbed on bed and straddled Eunhyuk. “Sparkles…” he leaned down and kissed his cheek softly.

            He smiled wickedly and trailed his tongue up and down Eunhyuk’s cheek hoping he’d wake up with disgust. But he didn’t. Donghae pouted and shook him lightly, “Come on Hyukkie its morning!” he grinned and got on top of him. Eunhyuk groaned in his sleep but he smiled happily as he slowly started to wake up. Donghae beamed sweetly. “Good morning.” He said as he caressed Eunhyuk’s neck.

            Eunhyuk sighed and smiled brightly, “Good morning.” He grinned, leaned in closer to Donghae and kissed his nose. “If I’m dreaming I don’t ever want to wake up.” He whispered sweetly.

            Donghae grinned before he pinched Eunhyuk’s nose. “You’re so sweet, Sparkles. But I really am real.” He smirked and pinched Eunhyuk playfully. He giggled when Eunhyuk whined in response. “I made you breakfast.” He beamed.

            “Is it burnt?” he teased. Donghae pretended to be offended. He grabbed the tray and smiled when Eunhyuk sat up and grabbed it with the biggest smile. “Oh it smells so good!” he was practically drooling as he ate his pancakes. He grinned and fed his cute prince; he chuckled.

            “I’m so happy you’re here, Hyukkie. I know it was wrong of me to walk away but I just didn’t know how to handle this. And now the more I think about the more I am freaking out….we have to tell Hyuna. And my parents- well both of our parents.” He reached for Eunhyuk’s hand and cupped it gently. “I don’t want us to hide our relationship, Eunhyuk. I want us to fight for each other.” He leaned closely to him and Eunhyuk closed to space and kissed him gently on the lips. “I want us to be together.”

            “I do too, Prince.” Eunhyuk whispered, his lips brushing against the latter’s gently before they kissed each other deeply. “I hope our parents don’t take it too badly. They have to understand that my marriage with Hyuna was meant to fail. No matter what she and I just wouldn’t have made the effort.”

            Donghae nodded. “I understand and I know Hyuna, and you’re right. She really wouldn’t have tried. You two would have been miserable for the rest of your marriage…”

            “Well good thing a Prince decided to rescue me.” He grinned and Donghae matched his smile. They laughed, embraced each other tightly before Eunhyuk put the tray on the nightstand and pulled the covers over them. They cuddled each other for a while longer before Donghe excitedly decided to show Eunhyuk around London.

            “It’s so beautiful, you’re gonna love it!” He beamed, held Eunhyuk’s hand tightly as they skipped off into the city.

            Eunhyuk was falling in love with the place, “Wow it really is beautiful.” He commented as they passed some attractions. Donghae grinned and hugged his arm closely as they walked down the sidewalks of the city. They walked into a restaurant and Donghae had to order because Eunhyuk had no idea what they were saying. Donghae giggled at Eunhyuk’s cute confused expression. “I need to learn more languages.” He exhaled but reached over for Donghae’s hands and held them gently. “You look so handsome, Donghae.”

            “Aw thanks.” Donghae kissed Eunhyuk’s knuckles and grinned. They ate their food happily and when they made it back to Donghae’s one bedroom apartment they headed straight to bed. They cuddled closely to each other as they spoke, but Donghae couldn’t shake the feeling that he should talk to Hyuna. “We should go back home tomorrow.” He whispered. “I just really need to talk to her…and our parents.”

            Eunhyuk nodded, “Let’s go back tomorrow.” They agreed. They held each other closely the rest of the night, exchanging small pecks on their lips. Donghae grinned as Eunhyuk tried to deepen the kiss, but he just loved to . Eunhyuk whined. Donghae leaned in and kissed him deeply.

The following day, they arrived in South Korea late afternoon. They went to Donghae’s parents house with determination. They called Eunhyuk’s parents and they all agreed to meet up so they could talk. Siwon opened the door and smiled at them, “Hey, come on in.” He led them inside and they crowded the living room and Donghae sat down nervously. “I’m assuming you are here to talk about the fight you’ve had with Hyuna. It’s been weeks now and she’s still here. I’m a little concerned. Eunhyuk I hope you’ll take better care of her.”

            “Please tell us what happened Eunhyuk, I’m worried about her.” Tiffany frowned.

            Eunhyuk hugged his parents and smiled lightly. He took a deep breath and he sat down on the couch to be across from Donghae’s parents. His own parents sat beside Siwon and Tiffany as they eyed him suspiciously. Donghae sat down beside him and they looked at each other before they looked at Siwon. Siwon frowned because he knew something was going on. “I don’t know how to say this…” Eunhyuk began. “But as you all know Hyuna and I opposed of this marriage, and honestly she and I could never work out. Neither of us want to be with each other. And…remember when I mentioned that I was already talking to someone.”

            Everyone’s eyes widened, “Don’t you dare do that to my daughter, Eunhyuk.” Siwon nearly threatened.

            “Eunhyuk, what are you trying to say?” his father frowned.

            Donghae sighed. “Dad, Eunhyuk and I were already talking to each other online before the marriage, but neither of us knew who we really were until after the marriage. We were already interested in each other though before all of this.” He pouted. “Mom. Dad. You both know I would never do anything to hurt Hyuna, but I can’t deny my feelings. Eunhyuk and I…” they linked their hands and their parents looked even more shocked than before. “we’re willing to fight for each other. We want to be together and we just hope we have your blessing.”

            They were quiet at first, unsure of how to react to what just happened. Eunhyuk’s parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter