Aiden's Jewel

Falling Rose Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            The next day, Eunhyuk worked around his office with the biggest smile on his face. His head was in the clouds as he imagined meeting his prince over and over and over- you’d think he’d get bored by it. He smiled and filed some paperwork, and one of his coworkers walked past him. He headed into his office and sent his prince a sweet message confessing his crazy excitement to meet him, and he beamed when he received a reply soon after saying about the same.

            When he finally made it home after a long day of work he was shocked when he was greeted at the door. Donghae had sprinted towards the door, trying not to knock anything over by accident and when he finally made it, Eunhyuk swung the door open. Donghae grinned sweetly. Eunhyuk looked at him and his smile grew, “Hey…” He closed the door slowly and felt oddly happy to see someone so eager to see him.

            “H-Hi…” Donghae tugged at his sleeves nervously. “I was waiting for you…”

            “Oh?” Eunhyuk blushed.

            Donghae blushed deeper and cursed himself a million times because he had no idea how exactly to seduce Eunhyuk. “B-Because I made you food! Well…ordered is more accurate but hey, I wanted to make it up to you for the burnt food the first time we met.” He winked at him and smiled wickedly as he got really close to Eunhyuk. It was oddly enticing to Eunhyuk so he quickly looked away but his smile lingered. Donghae’s scent was sweet, and it was invading Eunhyuk; he didn’t know what to say, but his mind was clouded. “Come on!” Donghae grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dinner table. “Bon apetit.” He shrugged cutely.

            Eunhyuk laughed when he saw the pizza boxes but when he opened it his eyes widened and he nearly drooled, “Does it have bacon?”

            “Uh duh! Without it, it’s not worthy”

            Eunhyuk stared at him for a moment like he was some angel sent from up above and he smiled brightly as he reached in for a slice. He ate it with the biggest smile on his face. Donghae led him to the couch as he placed a DVD into the DVD player with a small smile on his face. Eunhyuk hadn’t noticed, he was too busy enjoying his meal. “I hope you don’t mind if I get…comfortable.” Donghae turned his head to look at Eunhyuk and he flashed him a coy smile as he slowly pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side. Eunhyuk gulped, his eyes wide as marbles, but he remained silent. Donghae sat beside him, their arms were touching from how close they were and when the movie started Donghae chewed on his lower lip; his hand moved up and down his own leg, but it brushed against Eunhyuk’s leg.

The movie they watched had multiple scenes and in each one Donghae would pretend to be too innocent to want to watch, so he would hide his face in the crook of Eunhyuk’s neck and breathe softly through his lips; his breath sent shivers down Eunhyuk’s spine. He had to grasp onto the damn couch so he’d remain calm. Donghae was screwing up his mind. Everything in his head screamed ‘no’ but his body would crave to close any distance between them- which there was very little. “Sorry.” Donghae apologized in the sweetest tone he could manage each time he would innocently frail to hide his face.

Eunhyuk gulped and shook his head, “D-Don’t apologize. I understand.” He tried to speak without losing his head completely. He was blushing madly, and he tried to ignore his sudden excitement. He shook his head in disbelief and reminded himself that he had to be faithful to his Prince Aiden. I mean sure they weren’t official but his heart belonged to him…for the most part. Meanwhile Eunhyuk struggled, Donghae had the sweetest smile on his face.

 When the movie was finally over, Eunhyuk stretched tiredly. He just wanted to get the hell away from Donghae before his body exploded. “Well I’m exhausted-” he tried to sound as genuine as he could.

            “No wait!” Donghae panicked, “Uhm…I was just wondering if you wanted to play some games together.” He leaned closely to him and whispered. “We could play strip poker if you want.” He winked and Eunhyuk’s eyes widened in shock. Donghae laughed so hard he nearly snorted. “Relax, sweetheart. I was just joking. We could play uno, if you’d like.” His voice was soft, and alluring as his tongue ran through his lower lip. He gave Eunhyuk the best puppy dog eyes that he could manage and Eunhyuk was visibly melting and aroused which made him terribly confused.

            Eunhyuk exhaled deeply and nodded. “Okay.” He knew he would regret it later, but he didn’t know how to say no to him.

            They started to play uno together, but were mostly focused on each other than the game itself. Donghae would constantly send Eunhyuk mixed signals and Eunhyuk would try to ignore him but he couldn’t. Donghae cleared his throat before he asked. “So where exactly did you graduate from?” He smiled innocently at Eunhyuk because he was winning in the game.

            Eunhyuk shook his head, “I graduated from Seoul University, and I know it sounds fascinating but I don’t think it was difficult at all. I’ve noticed that people- especially people in university are awfully lazy. Far too preoccupied in socializing than in their studies, and that’s why many students fail.”

            Donghae nodded, “I agree…I saw that too when I went to school in London.”

            Eunhyuk’s eyes widened, “You studied in London?”

            Donghae shrugged, “Kind of wanted to get away…” his voice trailed off, “but when I was living in the dorms I was roommates with this total slob…” he groaned in disgust and Eunhyuk made the same face; he shared his same disgust. “And sure he was smart but he never studied because he was too busy getting high with his girlfriend, so he got kicked out. Shocker, right?” he placed down a card, leaned in close to Eunhyuk and whispered in a seducing tone, “Uno.” Eunhyuk stared at him for a few seconds, completely starstruck but then he noticed his one card and pouted.

            Eunhyuk groaned and then whined when Donghae beat him. Donghae snickered as he began to shuffle the cards. “I had a roommate, and let me just say that his girlfriend was a screamer.” Eunhyuk shook his head slowly.

            Donghae gasped and then laughed loudly. Eunhyuk eyed him suspiciously because he had no idea what to think of Donghae. First he was so sure he was insane, and now he was becoming more appealing. He tried not to think about that anymore.

            Eunhyuk nodded, “It was embarrassing because the neighbors called the cops….they thought she was being murdered.” Donghae and Eunhyuk started to laugh at that and they shook their heads in disbelief. “I sometimes miss being in school…felt much easier. I always knew what to do, and now….”

            Donghae looked at him, “Hey its normal.” He placed his hand over Eunhyuk’s hand and smiled sweetly. “I feel the same sometimes and I agree it ! But it’s also kind of nice, right? Not knowing what the future has…life is just full of surprises.” He smiled sweetly.

            Eunhyuk nodded, “You have a good point.”

            “I always do.” Donghae smiled sweetly and they continued to play for a while longer. “Hey, what’s your secret with your roses?” Donghae walked towards the glass door, slid it open and then knelt in front of the roses. “They’re stunning.” He said as he became hypnotized by their beauty. “They’re all blooming…it’s almost like they’re magical…”

            Eunhyuk laughed, “Maybe they are.” He teased.

            Donghae stood and pushed him lightly, “Don’t tease.” He pouted cutely as his face was inches away from Eunhyuk’s. Neither of them pulled away right away, they remained close to each other. They stared into each other’s eyes and Eunhyuk was hypnotized by Donghae’s big brown eyes.

            Eunhyuk’s smile grew and they stared at each other for a moment longer but then looked away. “So Eunhyuk, I have this dilemma…”

            “What’s wrong?”

            “I have been dying to see the new Hunger Games movie, but don’t have anyone to go with me…” if his voice could get any cuter Eunhyuk was sure his heart would fall off.

            “I’ll go.” Eunhyuk grinned and Donghae matched his smile. “Tom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter