Two

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

Kyuhyun was speechless.

Can this be a beautiful coincidence?

Siwon gave the autograph to the boy who couldn´t stop giggling and then the boy went running out of the bookstore squealing and in the air for his most precious treasure.

The international actor Choi Siwon smiled at the funny fanboy and wondered how the boy had recognized him in that place.

Siwon sighed deeply and then focused on Kyuhyun who was looking at him with a pale face. The man seemed to have not reaction at all.

But as he wanted to know more about the famous area in Seoul which he had visited few times before and all of them when he was a child, Siwon wanted to take a look on every shop of the place before he had to come back to his hotel.

He had limited free time.

“Thank you” – Siwon said to Kyuhyun who still seemed not to react.

After a while, Kyuhyun gulped and coughed coming back to his senses.

“Y-you a-are w-welcome” – Kyuhyun managed to say feeling completely touched with the actor´s presence in his humble bookstore.

Kyuhyun had recognized the famous actor but now the problem was how he should act in front of him. For God´s sake! It was Choi Siwon! His platonic love!

What do I do?

Kyuhyun could just stutter clumsily but when the handsome actor smiled at him back, Kyuhyun felt to faint right there. The actor´s smile was even more beautiful in person! It was like a dream! Yes, it was a dream come true to have such a famous person in his bookstore at that moment.

Suddenly the actor put his dark sunglasses on and covered his face with the scarf again leaving no time for Kyuhyun to react or say something else.

The famous actor exited his bookstore leaving Kyuhyun with many words on the tip of his tongue about to come up for Siwon.

It was a pity since his platonic love left his bookstore as fast as he could, taking the bag of his books on his hand.

And that was all…

The short moment with his ideal man ended soon.

It hadn´t been a dream after all…it had been the reality but it lasted too soon.

With a disappointed expression, Kyuhyun sighed in frustration since he felt like an idiot for not telling him something else…something to prove that the man was really the famous actor or maybe to ask him for an autograph as well.

Yes, an autograph! Why didn´t I react immediately and said something cooler? I have lost the only one chance to know more about him… I have lost the only chance I had for starting a proper conversation with him…

This is too bad…

Henry appeared some minutes later complaining about the lunch, breaking the frustrating daydream from Kyuhyun. The boy told Kyuhyun how bad the food was in the place he went to have lunch and how crazy the people were on the streets because the whole staff from Hollywood had arrived to Seoul for shooting a movie next to the famous place.

Henry talked about the international Korean-american actor Choi Siwon and some other famous all coming to Seoul for shooting a movie. That was the great news everywhere including newspapers, TV, radio and magazines. Everybody was talking about that.

It was the news of the moment. All Korea seemed to be proud of having Choi Siwon back to his mother country.

It was here when Kyuhyun regretted not to watch news or read newspapers lately. He was so scared with his ex-husband around his place that he had to stop shipping his favorite actor for a whole week.

Why did so many things happen in a week?

One thing was true, he wouldn´t tell anything about meeting Choi Siwon in person to his young assistant. That would be his secret.

Kyuhyun knew he couldn´t say anything to anybody about the famous actor going out in secret on Seoul streets since the actor would be discovered in seconds by the press and paparazzi.

That would be his most precious secret that he would treasure in his heart forever. He wouldn´t bring a bad time to his platonic love.

Kyuhyun decided to keep that good memory of his favorite actor close to him in his own bookstore. Destiny brought Choi Siwon to his life even for a short moment but it was intense the time it lasted.

At least, Kyuhyun felt happy in a way because he could see his favorite actor in person just some inches away from him and could admire his handsomeness. Yes! He had been really lucky!

Even though Kyuhyun couldn´t say anything else to the actor, he felt happy.

After having heard Henry for about ten minutes complaining about the food and the crowd outside, his assistant was thirsty and asked his boss Kyuhyun to buy him a dark coffee to drown his pains and anger of the lunch.

Kyuhyun laughed at his young assistant and nodded. He also needed something to drink in order to cool his mind and thoughts about his meeting with the love of his life. Maybe a cold coke or a dark coffee too would be enough for him. So Kyuhyun got some money and went to buy some drinks to the shop two blocks away from his bookstore.

Kyuhyun bought a cold coke and drank it in the place. Then he bought a dark coffee for his assistant Henry and took it in his hand while he walked on the streets.

Indeed the streets were full of people so he couldn´t walk so freely. When he was turning on the first corner with the coffee still in his hand, he saw a couple of people dancing funny outside a shop.

Kyuhyun smiled and then laughed with the funny dancing steps of the couple. As he was distracted, he didn´t realize the person he had in front of him and both bumped into each other spilling all the black coffee into each other´s clothes.

When Kyuhyun focused on the person he had crashed into, he realized that it was no other than his platonic love, the international actor Choi Siwon! Kyuhyun couldn´t believe it at all! He had met him again…twice in the same day! That was lucky…

But his happiness lasted less than a breath since the actor whined in pain and discomfort. The actor was pissed off with the unfortunate situation. He had coffee spilled all over his white shirt and jacket.

“Oh my God!” – Choi Siwon exclaimed in panic.

“Oh! I´m so sorry! – Kyuhyun said in panic too and took his handkerchief in order to clean the actor´s shirt.

“Where are you touching?!” – the actor asked pissed off avoiding Kyuhyun´s hand on his chest.

“I´m so sorry again…I didn´t see you before…it was my fault…I wasn´t paying attention where I walked…” – Kyuhyun apologized again sincerely.

“Look at my shirt and jacket!...how am I supposed to come back wearing this all stained?” – The actor Choi said looking at Kyuhyun with a killing glare.

“I can help you! My house is very near, just one block from here. I can help you to clean your shirt and jacket. It won´t take you more than few minutes and then you can go back to your place quickly” – Kyuhyun offered with a charming smile. He felt guilty because he knew it had been his fault.

The actor looked at him with a confused gaze and lifted an eyebrow, by the way, very seductively.

“Ehh? What did you mean with your house is near here?” – the actor asked still confused. He couldn´t come back to the hotel looking like this. His managers would get crazy since he left the hotel without their permission.

He needed a time for himself away from his managers and rest of actors. He wanted to explore the city that he was born and didn´t visit it since childhood. This area in Seoul was very famous internationally so before starting the shooting the next day, Siwon had decided to take a look on the streets and beautiful places and shops around the area.

Kyuhyun smiled nervously with the handsome actor´s question and then he pointed out his small blue door crossing the corner. The actor looked at that direction and widened his eyes in awe.

“Do you see that blue small door? – Siwon nodded – well that is the door that leads to my house upstairs. I have my bookstore downstairs…will you let me pay my fault with you now?”

Kyuhyun didn´t know how he dared to say that. The actor´s presence was so overwhelming…so intimidating till the point he couldn´t even look into his eyes directly.

But he wanted to help him no matter what.

Siwon was lost. He had no way out. Coming back to the hotel in that state, it will only bring him a bad time with his managers so he accepted the man´s offer without hesitating since he was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter