Seven

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I hope u still follow this story TvT Enjoy!*

Chapter seven

 

Siwon was sitting on the sofa at Kyuhyun´s living-room. He looked so damn devastated and miserable.

Kyuhyun was shocked when Siwon told him the news. Of course, he ignored everything since he hadn´t realized the news from newspapers and social media.

Siwon told him every detail from the famous video, the same his ex-girlfriend was blackmailing him with now. The woman wanted money but somehow she also wanted him back. It was a way of revenge since Siwon never accepted her back.

The thing is that that video was making his popularity go down. He was the center of news and critics from the American media. A bad image for his new projects.

Damn.

Siwon´s pain broke Kyuhyun´s heart.

It was not the best way to see the actor again but under these circumstances, he´d be a monster if he gave him the back now.

The actor needed him…

He could see the pain in his eyes, those beautiful big eyes.

“I´m so sorry, Kyuhyun…I´m sorry for everything I could cause you months ago…I´m sorry for coming to your house like this, so sudden…but…I didn´t have any other place to go…”

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and gave him a sweet smile, instead.

“It´s okay. You did well”

Siwon made his best to hide his teary eyes and breathed deeply. He stared at the beautiful boy in front of him for a long time before saying a word.

Somehow he wanted to absorb the sweetness and beauty from that boy, too different than him but so superior than him in many ways.

How I wish to be someone like you instead, Kyuhyun…

“It´s been a long time….it´s really good to see you, Kyuhyun”

The boy smiled again, in the sweetest way ever, melting Siwon´s heart.

“I…I thought I´d never see you again….I mean not in person”

“Quite different for me, though. I knew I´d see you again…I wanted that from the last time I saw you – Siwon said and then frowned in pain. He stood – I´m so sorry again…for everything…this video is making my life …it´s making me look dirty and…she is making me take her again and I don´t ing want her. Ever. Again. She is ruining me…and my career…I feel like now”

“Hey…don´t think about it – Kyuhyun said and stood as well grabbing Siwon´s am to soothe him – We´ll sort it out”

Siwon smiled weakly, liking the warm of Kyuhyun´s hand on him.

“I know it have been months. I came to Korea for just two days…but I didn´t know where else to go…and the hotel is surrounded…”

“This is the place, Siwon. You don´t need to apologize over and over again. I´m here for you and you know it”

Siwon looked at the boy´s hand on his arm and without hesitation, he placed his palm covering Kyuhyun´s hand, enjoying the warmth of their skin.

It felt right.

It felt safe.

It felt home.

He didn´t want to leave this warmth ever again.

If only Kyuhyun accepted him in his life again…

Siwon´s daydreaming was interrupted by his own rumbling. He was starving since the first thing he did this morning was to escape from the media and run away of everyone who wanted to interview him and know more details of the ing video.

There was no time to eat a proper breakfast.

Siwon moved away and covered his stomach in a funny way making Kyuhyun smiled at the childish action.

“Do you want me to prepare breakfast for you? I can guess you haven´t eaten anything yet”

Siwon nodded shyly.

“Well I´ll prepare the best breakfast you have tasted ever!”

Before Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen, Siwon grabbed his wrist and made him stop.

“Can…I take a shower first? I´m sorry but as much as I am hungry, I need to take a shower to feel like new again. I must look like now…”

“You can´t look better than now, Siwon…believe me”

Siwon smiled showing his deep simples that Kyuhyun loved the most. How he wanted to take that handsome man in his arms and never let him go again.

They stared at each other for long seconds before another rumbling from Siwon broke the magic between them.

Both laughed.

“Better go to take that shower now” – Siwon said and Kyuhyun could swear he saw some blush in the man’ s cheeks.

Adorable. Hot. Sweet.

This man hasn´t realized how attractive he is…

Kyuhyun was overwhelmed by the actor´s beauty.

“You know where the bathroom is. I´ll leave you clean clothes to wear…but I´m not sure if they´ll fit you at all – he chuckled - Take your time while I prepare something delicious for you”

Siwon nodded and walked away.

Kyuhyun needed a time for himself. He plopped on the couch with a crazy heartbeat in his chest.

I can´t believe this is true…I have him in my house again…again in my life…and he needs me…

Oh God! I´ve fallen for him again…

My heart can´t lie. Even though months have passed by, I love him even more…what am I going to do now?

Should I confess my feelings for him?

Kyuhyun shook his head.

You are not going to take advantage of his pain now. He´s suffering and he needs you…at least like a friend…

With a smile, he stood and walked to the kitchen. He´d do anything he could to make Siwon feel better and protected.

oOo

After a great bath and a delicious breakfast prepared by the adorable Kyuhyun, Siwon felt like brand new.

Kyuhyun was smiling wide staring at how y Siwon looked with his clothes on him.

“What?” – Siwon asked but he knew why the boy was smiling at.

“It´s just you look great with my clothes on you”

Siwon felt his cheeks burn and averted his eyes from the boy.

“Thank you for this…even though they barely fit me”

Kyuhyun chuckled.

It was true and that was the best since his clothes made all Siwon´s muscles notice even better and look like the hottest man alive.

“They are too tight for me but thank you, Kyuhyun. I really appreciate everything you have done for me now…even though I don´t deserve it”

“You deserve it, Siwon”

Siwon felt his heartbeats going faster with Kyuhyun´s kindness.

Maybe it´s me who doesn´t deserve someone so good like you, Kyuhyun…

They stared at each other for long moments, after Siwon said:

“I´m really sorry for the last time…I didn´t know she´d show up that day at my bedroom. I had broken with her weeks ago I came to Korea…I had no idea of her true intentions”

Kyuhyun shook his head. He knew he should take it with humor.

“Not all the time you have the chance to take the garbage from a celebrity”

Siwon chuckled.

Then Kyuhyun felt he should ask what he had on mind since he saw Siwon once again this day.

“D-do you h-have someone else with you right now?”

Yeah, he was almost stuttering. His nerves eating him al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter