Five

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

“Kyu-ah! It´s been a while!...mmm…I heard from Minho you are bringing a date tonight…I´m happy to know you are giving yourself a chance to love but at the same time really disappointed because you didn´t tell me anything about it...am I still your best friend, idiot?” – Changmin exclaimed with excitement when he saw his friend Kyuhyun opening the door for him. It was right, he hadn´t had the chance to see him lately.

“Min-ah…I have to tell you something really important…It´s about the same… - Kyuhyun said while he stepped out of the door for some privacy – look…it was not my intention to lie to you but my date tonight is just my date for tonight…I met him some days ago and I invited him here…I don´t have any romance with him…yet….”

“Eh? Why not? Don´t tell me that he will break your heart again being just one night stand!?”

“Because he…he is someone famous who has to come back to his country tomorrow and I don´t know if I´ll have the chance to see him once more…I just want to live the present, Min-ah”

“I see…you are screwed, man…now I´m curious. Who is that mysterious and famous man who has stolen your heart? I can see just with the way you talk about him that you are head over heels in love with him”

You are right, my friend…but…

“About that…he is…ehm…”

“What´s taking you too long, Kyuhyun?” – Kyuhyun froze with Siwon´s voice through the door. The famous actor opened the door and met the two men talking in private and got all curious.

Changmin widened his eyes like plates and made a big O with his mouth.

He. Was. Shocked. Like. Hell.

“C-choi S-siwon!!! He is Choi Siwon!! I can´t believe it!! Oh My God! – Changmin managed to exclaim hysterically – then he focused on his friend – D-don´t tell me that HE is your date, Kyu-ah?”

“Y-yes…” – Kyuhyun replied shyly averting his eyes from his friend.

“Why did you hide it from me?” – he asked with some anger now.

“Because I´m an idiot. I´m sorry. I didn´t know how you would react about it…I´m so sorry, Min-ah…”

Changmin felt a stab deep in his heart. He knew his favorite actor was in Seoul shooting a movie. Of course he knew. He found it out the same day the actor got to Korea indeed.

Trying to meet him? Of course, he did. He even looked for him at the shooting set, waited for him outside with all the fans but he never got something. Nothing at all. Not a picture. Not an autograph. Not a smile from him…nothing.

Going to the hotel? He did that as well. He went there but the actor had many people and bodyguards everywhere. It was impossible to get to him that easy. After a while he disappointed in stalking but his love for him was still there. Even if it was a platonic love. A love from one of his thousands fans around the world.

But what the hell was his favorite actor doing with his best friend here tonight…as his date? In Sully´s birthday party?

Answers. He needed some answers from his best friend…

Kyuhyun had gotten what he tried all these days without any result just in the blink of an eye.

That was not fair…not fair at all…

Is the famous actor interested in his friend? How can that be?

But…Kyuhyun seems to have fallen for him already…I can see it in his eyes. I know him very well…

Then Changmin looks at the actor and realizes that he is staring at Kyuhyun in a charming way…

No doubt…there´s some attraction between them…

I´m so envious…

Good for you, Kyu-ah…

After spacing out for a while and the deep thought about the current situation, Changmin breathed deeply before facing his platonic love, finally in person.

“By the way…I´m Changmin, Kyuhyun´s best friend…or I guess I still am…I´m…Jesus!…I´m so nervous right now, I don´t know what else to say…you are…”

“Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you Changmin” – Siwon said trying to make the situation less awkward as possible. He could notice the tension and some kind of … affection in Kyuhyun´s friend towards him.

Siwon reached out a hand.

Changmin still shocked stared at the pretty big hand and took it for a handshake. He felt his whole body tremble with that simple action.

For God´s sake! He had Choi Siwon in front of him all of a sudden!! It was ing AMAZING and the man was even more handsome in person!!

“Let´s get in, Kyuhyun…your sister is waiting for you to start the dinner” – Siwon said with a husky voice that made both friends twitch in anticipation.

“Y-yes” – Kyuhyun said and the three headed inside. All of them in silence but Changmin still had questions. Pretty sure that this was not the moment for Kyuhyun to answer.

There will be another time for sure. It must be.

Once inside the house, Minho served the dinner. Kyuhyun sat beside Siwon stealing glances at each other while enjoyed the delicious dinner and good company.

Siwon watched and studied carefully each integrant of Kyuhyun´s family. They were all good people. All with different stories but all with a unique seal.

He watched how they told and shared nice stories about Kyuhyun and Sully when they were kids. Seeing the blushing face from Kyuhyun was so adorable. The boy was all blushed when his friends told stories about him.

Yes. He is so adorable and cute…I really like that…

It felt right. Having come with Kyuhyun as his date for his sister´s birthday party felt good. Not a single minute, he felt uncomfortable and bombarded by questions about his private life as a famous actor. All of them treated him as an equal with all respect.

Although Kyuhyun´s best friend, called Changmin, didn´t take an eye off of him most of the time, it didn´t feel wrong. It was pretty obvious, the boy was still shocked.

Sully decided to open her presents while Minho served the dessert for all. Minutes later, he played some music and invited his girlfriend to dance with him.

They danced slowly to the romantic rhythm while they got all the stares on them. At the end of the song, Minho kneeled and took out a little box with a ring on it.

Sully widened her eyes in awe and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“Will you marry me, Sully?” – Minho asked.

All the guests were astonished but happy for the young couple.

Sully not even hesitated once and nodded.

“Yes! I do. I will marry you!”

Everybody clapped and cheered them up.

Kyuhyun went for glasses and champagne to celebrate properly.

After some hugs to the young happy couple, Siwon approached to Kyuhyun and told him he needed to come back to the hotel. He had an early flight tomorrow morning.

So he announced they had to go while the famous actor said goodbye to each integrant of the great family. It was envy, but the good one. How he wished to have a family and friends like this. A close and warm family. Not a distant and sometimes cold family as his.

Once Kyuhyun and Siwon stepped out of the house, they heard some screams and laughter from inside the house.

Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable and even embarrassed by his family´s childish action but he trusted Siwon didn´t matter at all.

“I love your family. Your sister is so nice and pretty. Your future brother-in-law is so cool and cooks incredibly delicious. And your best friend is very nice and funny as well. Even though he stared at me most of the time but he looks a nice man, worthy of your friendship. I like that. I really appreciated that any of them got obsessed with my personal life and asked questions. Unfortunately, I don´t have the time enough to share with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter