Four

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

For a couple of seconds both seemed to get lost in their stares while they enjoyed the warmth of a handshake.

“Do you two know each other?” – the woman part of the staff said with curiosity breaking the special connection between them.

The actor and Kyuhyun broke the eye contact and the latter coughed nervously leaving the warm hand of the handsome actor.

Choi Siwon focused on the woman and came back to his senses. He just shook his head in denial acting as they didn´t know each other.

The woman just ignored what they believed to see between them and focused on Kyuhyun.

“Well…Mr. Cho, let´s start the interview with the main actors from the next movie releasing. They will be shooting for two days in Seoul and then the actors will be ending the shooting of the movie in U.S.A. Feel free to ask just questions about the movie or characters. Questions about their private life are strictly forbidden…well, clarified all of that, you have five minutes” – the woman who seemed to be part of the staff said and then exited the room.

What the hell!…Kyuhyun said for himself. He was trapped once more. What should he do from now on? He took a look around and realized that there were three people in the room. The actor Choi Siwon, and two other actresses, very beautiful and elegant who stared at him in an annoying way. Kyuhyun gulped while one of the actresses showed him a seat. Wasting no time, Kyuhyun took a seat and breathed deeply thinking what to say or ask. He felt like the most jerk in the world there but he needed to go on pretending to be someone that he wasn´t just for having the chance to see his platonic love again. But now should he run away? Or should he stay and try to get the chance to be alone with the actor?

And it happened. One of the famous actresses from Hollywood broke the awkward silence impatiently.

“Mr. Cho, will you start the interview?”

Of course Kyuhyun knew who that actress was but he felt like an idiot because no words came out from his mouth. He panicked. Both famous actresses looked at him as if they were going to kill him for not starting a proper interview. They look exhausted and all they wanted was to come back to their bedrooms and rest. After all it had been a long day of interviews and shooting.

I have to do something. It´s now or never…

“Well…Did you like the movie?” – Kyuhyun asked to the impatient actress. It was the first question that he could think.

The other actress laughed hard.

The impatient actress coughed and answered with an irritating face.

“It is supposed to ask me about the movie we are shooting right now, Mr. Cho…” – the famous actress said in a bad mood.

Kyuhyun wanted to be swallowed by a black hole. He felt stupid and nervous like hell while Siwon looked embarrassed but somehow enjoying the show.

“I´m sorry…are you two enjoying the shooting in Seoul?” – he finally asked trying to make a good point with them.

The two actresses answered with annoying faces since they thought that the interviewer was a complete moron.

After one more disastrous question, the two famous actresses stood up and left the room feeling pissed off with Kyuhyun.

“You better stay Siwon and deal with this…- One of the actresses said to Siwon while she left the room and gave a disgusting look on Kyuhyun – person…we are off. See you later dear…”

Once the two women disappeared, Kyuhyun wanted to die of embarrassment. That had been the worst moment in his life.

Kyuhyun placed both hands on his face covering the embarrassment from before.

“I´m so sorry…they always act like that with interviewers…they are tired…and so do I… since we have done lots of interviews and also shooting for the movie today…it was not my intention to get you involved in an embarrassing situation here…I´m so sorry again…” – the actor Choi Siwon said staring right to Kyuhyun´s eyes.

Kyuhyun felt his heart throbbing with the actor´s sincere words. He could see sincerity in his beautiful big eyes.

“You don´t have anything to apologize for…”- Kyuhyun said sitting a little bit closer to the actor.

“I just wanted to see you once more and apologize for the kissing thing…are you alright?...I mean…are we alright? I don´t know what happened to me really that day…I´m sorry”

Kyuhyun couldn´t believe it. The international Choi Siwon was apologizing to him…to a mere and simple boy who was nothing. That gesture touched his heart and on the other hand he felt a little bit disappointed with him since he was regretting the kiss they shared in his house yesterday. That made his heart ache…a lot.

“I…I´m a-alright… - Kyuhyun replied shyly and a little bit sad as well – you don´t have anything to fear…I won´t tell anybody about that…but…for me that will be the most important kiss in my life…that would live in my memory till I die”

The actor smiled widely with Kyuhyun´s words and got close a little bit more to Kyuhyun who was sitting on the same sofa than him. Just few centimeters away now…too close from each other.

Kyuhyun got hypnotized by the beautiful dimpled smile from the actor forgetting the situation and place he was at that moment. For him just the actor filled his world right now. The only person he cared about.

Before the actor could say something about it, Kyuhyun blurted out with more words that came out from the bottom of his heart.

“This is so…unreal…I mean this only happens in dreams and movies…having you with me here…having the chance to know you in person has been the most exciting thing in my life…I feel like floating in clouds…in a beautiful dream…my beautiful dream”

All he could see from the actor was another huge smile, closing his eyes as Siwon was feeling every word from him. The actor opened his eyes slowly and stared at Kyuhyun once more.

“Dreams can come true if you go for them…what happens next in your dream, Kyuhyun?” – Siwon asked looking right to the boy´s eyes and then his lips that were slightly open since his breath was irregular.

Siwon could not believe why all about that boy captivated him. The nervous way the boy acted around him and the blush from him made him look like the cutest thing in the world. He had never known someone like this boy before. He couldn´t explain why he wanted to know more and more about him.

Why am I acting like this with him? I can´t recognize myself! What´s different and so interesting about him? I want to figure it out…all of him…

“I guess…in my dream I would act different since I feel like an idiot most of the time… - Kyuhyun said staring at Siwon´s lips – and …and I´d go for the person I want with all my heart…and I would finally kiss that person”

Suddenly Siwon felt the need to close the gap between them in another kiss because all he could stare at was the delicious lips from the boy that were screaming to be kissed once more. Siwon moved closer towards Kyuhyun and the latter just sighed and closed his eyes slowly giving in to the actor´s lips on his again. That was all he was longing for. To feel Siwon´s warm lips on him. Get lost in a new kiss.

But when Siwon was about to kiss Kyuhyun, his manager entered the room indicating that the interview was over. Both startled and moved away from each other breaking the magic between them.

Both felt disappointed. That was written all over their faces. Yes, both wanted that kiss but as a matter of fact both came to reality. Their different realities.

“Time is up, Mr. Cho. I hope you have gotten what you wanted” – the manager said.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and sighed in frustration.

“Almost…” – he whispered.

“Then maybe just one more question?” – the manager said and Kyuhyun nodded. So the manager left the room again. Time enough for Kyuhyun to make a move on his platonic love.

It´s now or never, Kyuhyun!  He cheered up to himself.

“Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?” – Kyuhyun finally blurted out with determination.

Siwon widened his eyes in awe and gave him a slight smile.

“I can´t… - he said seeing all the disappointment in Kyuhyun´s face – I mean…I need to rest tonight since tom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter