Three

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

Kyuhyun was alone in his bedroom lied down on bed with open eyes looking at the ceiling. Lost in his thoughts. Lost in just one thought: the international actor Choi Siwon. His soft lips on him. His fingers in his hair while he kissed him. His strong body next to him. His handsomeness. His smell. Everything about the actor captivated him and hypnotized him.

Yes, Kyuhyun…it has been real! He KISSED you for real! Kyuhyun repeated over and over in his head and smiled and chuckled with nervous.  He rolled from one side to another one giggling like a teenager in love for the first time.

Kyuhyun touched his lips and even them in order to remember every second that their kiss lasted. Short but magical. Surreal but beautiful.

How he wished to see the actor once more and kiss him again but he knew that it would be impossible since the actor would be only two days more in Korea for shooting a movie and then he would come back to Hollywood.

Of course he thought of searching him again maybe in the shooting set but he declined the idea since the actor would think of him as a damn stalker and that was not the image he wanted to show in front of his handsome prince.

Kyuhyun would treasure his experience with the actor forever in his heart. He knew he had his chance. The only one chance with the actor and that was all. There was no way he could think of having something else with the actor romantically speaking since both belonged to different worlds. Somehow and in a frustrating way, Kyuhyun understood it.

Be happy Kyuhyun! You had the chance to meet him in person and he even kissed you! You were so lucky! Now go on with your life!

Suddenly a phone call interrupted his daydreaming with Siwon and he focused on his cellphone on the night-table. He saw the screen and pouted. It was his friend Changmin. The other man who was in love with his Siwon, platonically speaking, of course…or not? Somehow some jealousy filled his heart. And he knew he had no right to feel like that since Siwon never was and never will be his.

“Hello?” – Kyuhyun answered with a boring tone.

“Kyu-ah? Why that boring voice? – Changmin chuckled through the phone – Hey! I called in a perfect time then! I have lots of classic movies from my favorite actor Choi Siwon! I can´t wait to see all of them with you tonight! Let´s see them in your house. I can buy food to take. What do you say? I´m sure you will love all of them. I also have his last movie in which he got an OSCAR…he looks so damn handsome! Awww...Kyu-ah…please he is the best and I just love him so much….say yes to your best friend…pleaseeee”

Kyuhyun was speechless. Why did those words affect him so much? Of course he knew that his best friend loved Siwon even before he started to like him as well. In fact, it was thanks to Changmin that he had the chance to see a film of Choi Siwon and he immediately fell in love with him. But that was his secret and he would treasure it forever in his heart. Maybe he was going to be selfish but his experience with the actor was unique. He was not willing to share it with anybody not even with his best friend. Somehow he was also taking care of the famous actor´s private life. He respected his crush.

As a movie lover, Kyuhyun could not deny that tempting offer from his friend. It would be awkward but he could manage it after all so he accepted because somehow he also wanted to watch all Siwon´s movies again. He had watched them all before and more than once but that would be his secret.

Kyuhyun closed his bookstore still having thoughts about his experience with the famous actor during the day…and the kiss! He couldn´t get over it yet. All he could think of was the actor´s soft lips.

Changmin arrived earlier than the expected and both prepared some sandwiches and drinks for the special movie marathon of Choi Siwon´s movies. At the end, his friend didn´t bring any food so both had to prepare them at Kyuhyun´s house.

When both were sitting on comfortable sofas in front of the big television while eating some sandwiches and drinking beers, both men got speechless and motionless when they saw Siwon´s appearance in the first movie. Changmin was right. The actor looked like a God. Totally stunning. Both were drooling over the screen literally but Kyuhyun pretended not to look so affected. However, his friend seemed to be in a kind of trance, hypnotized by the handsome actor. And he couldn´t suppress his feelings.

Changmin didn´t get tired of complimenting the handsome actor all the time. His fanaticism was so evident but Kyuhyun couldn´t say any word about it since he also was captivated by the actor on screen.

And there it was actor Choi sharing a scene with a beautiful girl. The actress was caressing his cheek softly while she stared at him and confessed her love to him. The actor Choi seemed to be shocked with the sudden confession and changed his serious face into the most beautiful dimpled smile that Kyuhyun has ever seen in his life. The girl smiled at him back and Siwon leaned down to kiss her softly in the lips. She closed her eyes to feel the kiss while Siwon started to move his lips on her in a very romantic way.

Suddenly the atmosphere was awkward in the living-room when Changmin opened his mouth to say something while Kyuhyun could just stare at the scene with his mouth half-opened.

“Can you see it, Kyu-ah? That girl is so damn lucky! – Changmin said and sighed in frustration – So lucky for having a chance to kiss those beautiful lips and taste them like that…how I wish to be her right now…how would it be to kiss those tempting lips?...I envy all the girls who have had the chance to kiss him…I want to feel his lips on my lips for the rest of my life – he sighed again and added with a sad tone – but that would never happen…”

Kyuhyun turned around to see his friend who seemed to be sad and sighed in frustration too because he had had a chance to meet the actor in person today and even tasted his lips for a short time. He had been lucky but why was it so difficult to tell his friend about it? Would he believe it? Probably not…

But then Kyuhyun wondered about an important fact. Did his friend Changmin know about the actor Choi´s presence in Seoul now? His friend hadn´t said a word about it but the whole country was a mess because of the international actor in the city.

Should he ask about it? Should he inform him? But then he doesn´t know why but he felt like keeping that secret. Calling it selfish or not but Kyuhyun felt like not doing it. Maybe Changmin would ask so many questions that he was not sure if he could answer at all.

Kyuhyun then focused on the screen again and watched Siwon kissing the girl and how the actress enjoyed to be kissed by those soft lips. Kyuhyun also wished to be that actress and kiss the actor´s lips once again but…that would never happen.

“Y-yes…- Kyuhyun managed to say still in trance never averting his eyes from the actor on the screen – She is so lucky…”

Changmin hummed and continued complimenting the actor.

Both watched a long marathon of Choi Siwon´s movies till very late. In spite of Kyuhyun´s offer for Changmin to stay the night. His friend decided to go to his own house since he had to work early next day. Not before reminding Kyuhyun about the birthday party of his sister in Minho´s house the day after tomorrow. It would be a small party with only close friends.

“Don´t forget to take a boyfriend or hot man for the birthday party. You know that your sister wants to see you with someone else again. Give it a try, Kyu-ah. You deserve to be happy again…fall in love again” – Changmin said and exited Kyuhyun´s house very late.

Kyuhyun locked the door and thought about his friend´s words. Of course he remembered his sister´s birthday party but about to fall in love again…to be honest he had never thought of that chance again. Not after what happened to him with his cheating ex-husband. He didn´t believe in love anymore but meeting the actor Choi Siwon, everything that he thought before, disappeared all of a sudden.

The handsome actor had changed his way of thinking. Especially after the actor kissed him. The handsome man had made him feel butterflies in his stomach again and his heartbeats going crazy. If that was not called love again, then he was already crazy.

“I think I´ve already fallen in love, Changmin-ah…” – Kyuhyun whispered softly touching his lips and closing his eyes still enjoying the actor´s lips.

 

oOo

But life must go on…

Next day, Kyuhyun woke up early to open his bookstore but he was very sleepy since he could barely sleep last night all thanks to the thoughts about his crush the international actor Choi Siwon and his delicious lips.

He was still yawning when he went downstairs in order to open his bookstore. His assistant Henry arrived minutes later complaining again about the breakfast. Kyuhyun must confess his assi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter