Six

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sorry, I know it´s been a while but here I go again with a new chapter. Enjoy!* 

CHAPTER SIX

 

“Do you wanna come up?” – Siwon repeated the question after seeing Kyuhyun going in shock.

S-should I go? Is this real?

When Kyuhyun came back to his senses, he was able to speak finally.        

“There are a lot of good reasons why I shouldn´t do it”

“Please…” – Siwon begged.

“Yes” – Kyuhyun blurted out. He knew he shouldn´t but his heart was screaming to take everything he could with no regrets at all.

“Then, give me five minutes okay” – Siwon said and headed to the hotel, leaving Kyuhyun breathless.

After five minutes which were the most exciting minutes in his life, Kyuhyun decided to come up. He knew Siwon´s room. So nervous like hell, with his body trembling in anticipation, he went for everything this handsome man could give him.

It´s now or never, Kyuhyun! A chance like this would never repeat again…he will go tomorrow and maybe you will be just another insignificant memory in his life but at least you had him…just for one night…but he will be yours…yours…I hope he is willing to give me more than just …I want his love, his heart as well…

With those encouraging thoughts, he pressed Siwon´s bell and waited. He was already aroused and his bulge was like a tent in his pants. He didn´t care if Siwon could notice it.

His heart pounding like crazy in his chest.

When Siwon opened the door, he looked worried and almost petrified.

“You have to go, Kyuhyun, now”

Kyuhyun immediately felt a stab in his heart. Yes, Siwon didn´t want him after all.

“W-why?”

“Because my girlfriend from America is here now with me. She has just arrived…she came for me to return together – when Siwon saw Kyuhyun´s disappointment on his face and teary eyes, he felt terribly bad – I´m so sorry…I told her we had broken weeks ago but I´m not sure why she is here…I´m sorry, Kyuhyun”

“I…”

“I don´t know what else to say…I´m sorry…”

“Don´t do that…Of course, she wants you back…who doesn´t?...it´s better for me to go back home now…”

“Who is it, Kyuhyun?” – a beautiful woman said appearing in front of them all of a sudden with a curious face.

Kyuhyun felt furiously jealous. The woman was really beautiful and her face was pretty known…yes! Of course she was an actress too! He had seen her face in some famous movies from Hollywood.

“He…he is…” – Siwon was hesitating what to say.

“Just room service…” – Kyuhyun blurted out feeling he had to say something in defense of Siwon, somehow. Even though he was dying inside. This was too much to bear. Too much disappointment. Too much for his poor heart.

“But you look…different” – the pretty woman managed to say after taking a look on Kyuhyun from head to toes.

“I am…”

“Well since you are here, can you take the garbage too?” – the girl said smirking.

“No! He doesn´t have to do that! It´s not his job at all!” – Siwon exclaimed in panic and embarrassment.

“It doesn´t matter…” – Kyuhyun said with a lost look. He definitely was hurt.

“Thanks… - she said and then leaned on Siwon kissing him in the mouth – come back to our bed soon, honey”

The y woman left not before squeezing Siwon´s with a smirk. Siwon was astonished because of her behavior. They were not even in bed! They were just arguing about why she had dared to fly to Korea just to take him back to US. They were supposed to be free and not together anymore. After all, what they shared was just for some months. Siwon had never promised her anything but .

Somehow, dating her helped him to hide his true nature. He was into girls, that was for sure but he was also into some men. He had experienced with men, just for curiosity but…nothing else than s, kisses and s….no real yet.

Curious? Bi? Who knows? He hadn´t had the need for another man since he met Kyuhyun. Before him, just girls were in his life.

Once they were alone again, Siwon felt a pain in his heart just seeing the boy´s face, full of pain as well.

“I´m sor…”

“It doesn´t matter…really” – Kyuhyun said, obviously lying. He was destroyed.

“I don´t know what to say…”

“Goodbye would be the appropriate”

Siwon didn´t reply. He was struggling with the idea of taking that boy in his arms and never let him go because he knew he would regret it if he let him go now, under these circumstances. But he also knew he had to talk to his ex-girlfriend about their current situation and clarify all the misunderstanding between them before dreaming to have something with this beautiful man. Was he really thinking about that?

Kyuhyun fought with his tears to roll down his cheeks. His emotions were overwhelming. Pain and disappointment was all he had in his heart. It was not Siwon´s fault after all…it was his fault for believing in an impossible dream to come true.

They were too different…

It was like a fairy tale…his blue and charming prince had appeared in his life, finally after a failed marriage. He wanted to believe just for once that Siwon felt the same for him. A short and happy dream, this was too much perfect to be true.

Of course, he had to wake up from this beautiful dream and stop thinking about what they could have had in a passionate night together.

Well, life still goes on…

Kyuhyun took the garbage with him and exited the room, closing the door, leaving Siwon agape.

He walked and walked for hours in order to clear his mind and focus on what he should do from now on, but everything was in vain. Siwon was, is and will be in his head and heart for too long.

Another chapter of his boring and unlucky life was closed…

oOo

Kyuhyun got to his house almost three hours later. Once his head touched the pillow, he closed his eyes and cried.

This is my fault! I should never have let my feelings rule over me…Siwon would never be for me…he is just…too perfect…

He cried for hours till he got asleep. And this happened constantly through the next days, weeks and months.

It was not easy to come back to his routine, to his bookshop, to face his family and friends again…not after they had met Siwon in person…

After almost four months without having any news about Siwon, Kyuhyun tried to move on but he certainly couldn´t. No matter what he did, Siwon´s image and kisses always were present in his dreams by nights and days.

Even if he tried to forget him, he couldn´t. Siwon´s face was everywhere. Advertising his films and products on TV, radio and different social media. Strangely, after what happened at the hotel, Siwon didn´t update his social network accounts again.

His family tried to comfort him and make him realize that everything happened for the best.

Yes. Everybody was worried about Kyuhyun. Henry told him many times to leave him alone running the bookstore so his boss could go to rest and eat since he was skipping meals every time he could, saying he was not hungry at all.

Excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter