One

Somewhere in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

            

             Kyuhyun lives in a comfortable but cheap house next to the downtown at somewhere in Seoul, Korea. He had turned into a very cute man of twenty seven years old. Honest, charming and sweet but very lonely since he has never had luck in love.

             Kyuhyun was never into girls. He knew that since he was at high-school. Stealing glances at handsome boys from afar all the time in secret till he met a boy older than him at the age of twenty who seduced him till the point of getting married at an early age. The older boy was his only boyfriend and experience in love. It was crazy. Getting married very young and with a boy who only dated for two months was out of discussion but at that time, Kyuhyun didn´t think correctly. It was his first experience so he thought he was very in love with his boyfriend.

  And he just did it with his family reluctantly accepting his crazy marriage.

             It was good while it lasted the two months of married but then his husband cheated on him with a rich older man and left Kyuhyun all of a sudden. Devastated and confused…and abandoned.

             God knows how much he suffered in silence. His damn husband had broken his heart into pieces. Since he lacked of experience in love this destroyed his life till the point he didn´t believe in love anymore and closed his heart for others.

No more romance in his life since love hurt…a lot.

His husband asked him the divorce days later that Kyuhyun caught him with the rich old man. It hurt but Kyuhyun accepted and let him free.

During the next years, Kyuhyun invested some money in buying a small bookshop that sold books only about travelling. Well he must confess that not always the books sold with success but at least he earned his own money honestly. It was not much but he could pay his assistant Henry with it as well. Not much but enough for a living.

His bookstore was located on a famous place in Seoul known by many people even from abroad. That´s why many tourists visited that place every time they came to Korea. It was known around the world by the old architecture and different beautiful places all together in a small area of Seoul.

Kyuhyun had bought his own place in that area with all his effort, leaving the first floor as a bookstore and the second floor as his house. So his place was not big at all. Indeed, there was a small blue door beside the bookstore which guided you to his home upstairs without crossing the bookstore to get there. It was a direct way.

Kyuhyun liked his job and worked honestly but not always got to sell his books. Anyways he lived well but alone.

He had his sister living in the same city not so far from his place and some friends who he used to meet every weekend for big lunches or dinners. Friends from College who helped him and supported him all this time where he needed it the most.

With twenty seven years old now, he was supposed to be a mature person but he didn´t feel like one.

His free time was sometimes limited but when he had it, he took some days for him to enjoy good movies with his friends or cooking for them since he loved cooking and eating good food. That´s why he had gained some weight these years since his only escape was food…the good one indeed.

His life had become plain and boring. The same routine and not great fun. Love was not a word or topic for him since his ex-husband was on charged to ruin his life.

Kyuhyun was a movie lover. He loved to watch good movies on his home but he preferred to go to the big cinemas to enjoy them in all their glory. Alone or with friends but most of the times alone.

One day he went to the cinema alone encouraged by his friend Changmin who had told him to see a science-fiction movie with the best actor of the moment, Kyuhyun got all curious and as the movie lover he was he didn´t lose time in going to see it since Changmin was driving him crazy all the time talking about the main actor. The actor of the moment winner of an Oscar recently.

His friend Changmin had become a great fan of this actor and had already a platonic love for him.

So by Changmin´s insistence, Kyuhyun got a ticket to watch the movie of the moment with the actor of the moment as well.

He was already curious about the movie and the actor that Changmin never stopped talking lately.

When Kyuhyun was at the cinema, he sat on a comfortable place in the middle of the big room to enjoy it from the best angle.

His jaw dropped when he saw the main actor from the movie. The guy was absolutely handsome! Perfection and iness were written all over his face and body. Now he could realize why his friend Changmin liked him so much because the guy was stunning and not only a pretty face but also his acting skills were really good.

Kyuhyun couldn´t blink during the whole movie. He could hardly breathe every time the main actor appeared on the big screen accompanied by all the girls´s sighs and giggles in the cinema.

How was it possible not having discovered this amazing actor before?

Since the moment he saw him on the screen, he got his total attention and interest. Something warm started to build in his heart. Admiration, fascination…Kyuhyun was totally captivated by the handsome actor.

His ideal man.

His name was Choi Siwon.

That was the only thing he knew about him thanks to his friend Changmin and the numerous movies he had filmed abroad.

From that day on, Kyuhyun became his great and most loyal fan. Secretly going to the cinema to see all Choi Siwon´s movies never telling Changmin about it. It had become his secret since his friend died for the actor too.

So that is why Kyuhyun found a new hobby in his life shipping secretly to the most famous Korean actor of the moment who shone in Hollywood.

Yes, because the actor Choi Siwon was Korean but he went to live to U.S at an early age. Thanks to Kyuhyun´s research about his favorite actor, he had found out that Choi Siwon started a career as an actor becoming the top actor of the moment and even winning an Oscar last year with one of his movies. The handsome actor spoke fluent English so all his movies were in English. He had gone to Korea a few of times just to visit part of his family here but his parents and sister Jiwon lived in U.S specifically in Chicago.

Choi Siwon´s career had been very successful there since he spoke fluent English and had an attractive appearance. Even though he was Asian, somehow with few chances to success in a big market like Hollywood competing with American actors, Siwon had won a place in the industry and the respect of his colleagues because of his great acting skills in all kind of movies especially in romantic, sci-fi and even comedy films.

Siwon had become the proud of Korea since two years ago but Kyuhyun never knew about it! Ok he loved movies but he never had the chance to watch a movie from Siwon and his friend Changmin had found out about Siwon just some months earlier than him indeed.

‘A trip to the moon with you’ was the movie of the moment in Korea starred by Choi Siwon as the main actor. A Sci-fi movie and at the same time romantic.

Kyuhyun had lost the times he had already watched the movie with his mouth wide open admiring the handsome actor.

Choi Siwon had also become his platonic love.

Well, it was ok to have a platonic love. What was wrong with that? Everybody has one, right? Even though he didn´t believe in love anymore. Kyuhyun thought that having someone secretly in his heart was no wrong since the actor was just his platonic and impossible love. Someone to treasure in his heart from now on.

There was no way the handsome man would ever meet him in person since they both belonged to different worlds. The attractive actor was very rich and famous around the world who lived in U.S probably known by every person on the planet meanwhile Kyuhyun was just another Korean man who lived without passion in his life since a long time ago. And the worst of all was that his own mother didn´t use to recognize his own son´s voice on the phone sometimes.

His life had become plain and boring. Just a routine and that is all.

Only the actor Choi Siwon put some life and passion in his life since he believed that having someone in his heart even though it was platonic, was a good thing to do.

Everybody has one! Why not me?

After Kyuhyun closed his bookstore, he went upstairs and watched some Siwon´s movies drooling over the screen as usual. Somehow after a long tiring day, watching his platonic love on the screen, specifically his beautiful dimpled smile, made him feel happy and full of energy.

Yes. Every single day Kyuhyun used to check out Choi Siwon´s twitter account and enjoy of his beautiful smile on his updates. Seeing him smile so beautifully made him smile too and definitely made his day.

Kyuhyun never stopped shipping his favorite actor for long two months since Changmin encouraged him to see one of his movies at the cinema.

He did it till the jerk of his ex-husband appeared in his life again for a long damn week. It was the most awful week of his life since his ex-husband only brought misery to his already stormy life.

The damn guy who was married with the same rich old man from before was now cheating on his new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter