Chapter 5

The Goddess and Her Dragon

After one and half year... finally...

Sorry for the REALLY LATE update, I have some reasons as to why I almost forgot this story, AGAIN, and I can only say sorry for all subscribers and commentors TT.TT

Hope there's still someone who will read this, hahaha *Not really hoping, actually hahaha*

Enjoy :)

 

---***---

 

"Sajangnim."

 

Seunghyun raised his head from the newspaper he had just read, he stifled a laugh seeing Dara’s expression.

 

"Wae? Just call me as usual, don’t be too formal."

 

Dara glared at him, but she could not say anything. Hey! The person in front of her was her boss! How could she swear at him though she desperately wanted to?

 

"Just speak comfortably. There is something you want to ask, right? "

 

"Why sajangnim ..."

 

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, warned her.

 

Well, never mind. He was the one who wish her to speak banmal to him, wasn’t he? "Why didn’t you say before that you're the head of the managerial?"

 

"I never said I was not head of the managerial, right?"

 

"But you said you knew him well!" Dara said accusingly.

 

"Who is more familiar with a person than himself, I ask you?" Seunghyun shrugged, continued his reading. Dara didn’t say anything, only pouted her lips.

 

Seunghyun was still hiding his smile behind the newspaper, but Dara unusual silence made ​​him stop. "Are you mad?"

 

"Oh, of course not. I won’t be angry just because someone intentionally tried to embarrass me because he thought it was so funny. Not to mention he is my boss, who am I to dare to be angry?" Dara said, sarcastically.

 

"I do not mean to embarrass you, and well, sorry if I thought this was funny. It’s not my fault if you can’t even recognize your boss, right?"

 

"But I just go to work today," Dara reasoned. She again pouted and frowned.

 

Seunghyun finally let go of his newspaper, then raised both hands as if Dara had threatened him with a gun, "Okay, okay. I do apologize, indeed I should tell you in the first place. Would you mind to forgive me?"

 

Slowly the pout on her lips was replaced by a smile.

 

Seunghyun was smiling. "I think I've been forgiven? Well, then, about your job, you’re applying as a secretary, right?"

 

Dara nodded excitedly.

 

"You can start working today. If there something you don’t understand, ask me or your new colleagues earlier. I suggest you to ask Bom, she is the only one who I can rely on there," explained Seunghyun.

 

"Ne! Sajangnim!" Dara exclaimed, raising her right hand in salute. Seunghyun could only laugh. How Dara’s mood could change so quickly remained a mystery for him.

 

---***---

 

I’ve been waiting for years, I’m still waiting now, and I’ll wait till you come...

For you, just because of you...

 

---***---

 

“Hyung!”

 

Jiyong realized that voice, but he pretended not to notice. He knew he will start bothering him again. That boy was always like that, as if he had no more important job than provoking him.

 

"Hyung! I know you hear me."

 

Jiyong took the magazine on the table and began flipping the pages.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Seungri, what do you want now?"

 

Seungri grinned as he finally got a response from Jiyong.

 

"Hyung! You will not believe in my luck today!"

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

 

Seungri jumped onto the couch next to Jiyong and shook his body. "You want to hear my story? You want? You want it?"

 

Jiyong stared at him sharply. Seungri quickly removed Jiyong's arm from his grip, but it still didn’t reduce his spirit. His face was still beaming in delight.

 

"Just five minutes." Jiyong continued to read, but Seungri know Jiyong’s ears were always ready to listen.

 

"Well, actually five minutes is not enough, but well, Hyung will regret it! You will even feel jealous of me!"

 

This kid has never changed, Jiyong thought. It’s definitely about a new female friend again.

 

"This morning, in my office there is a new employee, and she’s VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL! Really beautiful, hyung!" exclaimed Seungri happily. As usual, I'm right.

 

"Hmm..."

 

Seungri continued his story, not realizing bored expression on Jiyong's face, "The first time I saw her, hyung, I could not look the other way!"

 

"Hmm..."

 

"I've never seen a woman as beautiful as her! Her skin is smooth, her cheeks flushed into red crimson if she’s embarrassed. Ahh, neomu gwiyeol..." Seungri cupped his face with his hands, looked forward with a smile, as if he was imagining the beautiful woman in his mind. Jiyong frowned looking at his cousin’s behavior, the clearest expression Jiyong ever shown his face till now.

 

"Are you here just to show me that disgusting attitude of yours?"

 

Seungri immediately looked again at Jiyong. "You’re not curious about her?"

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Well, hyung, now you're really insulting me! We'll see if you've seen her, you will regret your words!" Seungri scowled.

 

"Whatever. Now go home, it's already past dinner time," Jiyong said as he looked at the clock in his room.

 

Seungri's expression suddenly changed. He slowly fixed his seat position and bowed his head, didn’t answer his cousin. He mumbled something inaudible, till Jiyong had to shift his seat to hear his word.

 

"...go home..." Seungri muttered.

 

"What did you say, Seungri?"

 

"I don’t want to go home, hyung," said Seungri with a slightly louder voice, lifting his head facing Jiyong. Jiyong met Seungri's eyes, the glints that usually there were now fading. Jiyong knew something was wrong.

 

"Uncle forced you again, huh?" Jiyong already knew it; Seungri and his father never got along. Every time Seungri fought with his father, he would come to Jiyong’s house.

 

Seungri looked the other way, broke the eye contact with Jiyong who unconsciously softened his face.

 

"Why don’t you just obey what he says, Seungri ah? Working at your father's company is not that bad."

 

"But it is also not a good thing. You know it too, right? Appa will instantly make me a director if I work there, and I want to reach that position on my own. I'm tired of people talking about the story of spoiled son who can’t live without his father." Seungri released all his frustration.

 

"Speak your beautiful speech in front of your father, not in front of me."

 

Seungri sighed loudly. "You think I never tried?"

 

Jiyong smiled faintly. People will wonder how Kwon Jiyong who never showed any feelings in his face would change if he was with his favorite cousin.

 

"Arasseo. I'll call aunt and told her that you will stay here today.”


Seungri directly look towards Jiyong, widened his eyes, his face instantly became so cheerful, and he hugged Jiyong tightly.

 

"Hyung! Do you know how much I love you?"

 

Jiyong almost regretted his decision to please Seungri. "No, I don’t want to know. Now, let me go!"

 

---***---