Chapter 1

The Goddess and Her Dragon

Hello!

Well, I'm really surprised, I don't think that many people will read this story, really! kekekeke

Thank you for all subscribers and please leave some comments too, I really appreciate it^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here is the end for the both of us

And until the world would allow our love then...

 

---***---

 

“Yong...” The voice said, softly and a little shaky.

 

“No.”

 

“Yong.” The tone of the voice now was plastered with command.

 

“Yeoshin, I can’t do it. I will NOT do it.” The man's face, which was usually flat and couldn’t be read, now showed a million expressions there; angry, disappointed, scared, and worried. That awkwardness made ​​her want to laugh in between her sobs.

 

We have no choice, Yong. You, me... we can’t be together. Both of us are a mistake. Our destiny couldn’t be changed. Now, do it.”

 

She held out her hand without fear, slowly closed her eyes which were still glistening with tears. All the fear had gone from her face yet there was only resignation.

 

Yong fell silent. In his body, the raging demon gave him unpleasant pains. He held it hard not to get it out, but his heart felt like being pinched, making him winced.

 

Yeoshin was still waiting, but she couldn’t stand it anymore. Yong’s moans in pain ringed in her ears and it hurts her heart too.

 

“Yong, do it! It's an order!”

 

Yong gritted his teeth, nearly bit his tongue just to talk. “N-no!”

 

She finally opened her eyes. She looked at Yong sadly, differed much with her ​​soft voice, “Yong, for the sake of my name, for the sake of our agreement, for the last time I tell you... Kill me.”

 

---***---

 

Yong knew it was over when he noticed red, in his hand, in the face, on his body, in all places, scattered like a place that had just become a battlefield. And all of it sourced from the same body, the body that now lied down in the cold ground.

 

Trembling, he raised her body up and carried her into his arms. His conscious mind tried to deny; that wasn’t her. The limp body that he was hugging in his arms was not hers, and in the blink of an eye that empty hope crashed. That perfect smooth skin was certainly hers. Her face, her last smile that somehow looked peaceful, it was all hers.

 

Yong couldn’t think anymore. Shouts that he had never heard in his life was now out from his own throat, the tears that he had only seen on other people now burst, flowed from his own eyes. His brain stopped working, his heart froze.

 

One thing that he understood, the world wouldn’t need him anymore without his yeoshin.

 

No.

 

It was he who didn’t need a world without yeoshin there.

 

 

Is it God's destiny? Is it their fate?

 

No.

 

Although all of their lives had been planned from the beginning, although the threads of His desire was to ensnare them like a puppet string played on the world stage, he would ruin it. He would deny His will.

 

Even hostile to God now was a pleasure for him than just imagining life without his yeoshin.

 

---***---

 

He sat up in his bed with eyes wide opened. He was breathless, cold sweats running down from his temple.

 

His eyes glanced at the clock on his bedside table. It is only one o’clock. That dream awakened him again in the early morning.

 

He set his breath for a moment. His mind was busy thinking about the dream, dream that had haunted him for years, all his life. Strangely, he didn’t remember at all. The dream looked vague and blurry every time he tried to chase it.

 

All he knew, in a large field, there were only two persons, him, and that woman. Brownish red leaves falling and hovering around them was a great moment that is hard to be missed, but his focus is only on the woman in front of him.

 

Then, seconds later, the woman fell, blood spattered over his eyes, she died.

 

He was the one who killed her. With his own hand, he killed the woman.

 

Suddenly he felt something rolled down on his cheeks. He wiped it unconsciously; with the half feeling that didn’t understand why he was crying. Why? Was it because of his guilty feeling? But, why he has to feel that? It was just a dream, right?

 

Yes, it was a dream. It should be a dream.

 

A nightmare, for real.

 

He shook his head, try to dismiss that mind. He should go to bed now. Tomorrow there were still many tasks waiting for him to do. If he fell asleep again at the meeting, he wasn’t sure Ms. Lee, his secretary, was willing to forgive him again.

 

---***---

 

Note:

*yong = dragon

*yeoshin = yeoja shin = goddess