Nana x B.I

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: Im Jinah x Kim Hanbin(B.I) [IKON]

Words: 2,900

Genre: Romance, slight!angst

Author's note(pls take note!)

words in italic are lyrics. some of this are based on iKon's Airplane MV but i tweaked a little so don't expect much from similarity!

 

‘Hey Mr. Airplane, stop for a moment, it’s raining.’

“Remember when we used to go here to play hide and seek?”

The quietness at the rooftop was substantial, even the once creaking of wooden pew was stilled as though to order. The day was clear and serene, not too sunny or windy fitting too well with the palpable tension around the three students occupying the bench.

One of the three smiled, either to the question or how relaxed the individual feels currently.

“Don’t forget blowing bubbles too!”

A light, girly chuckle could be heard escaping from the one sitting in the middle’s mouth.

“I’m glad we made this place as ours.”

“Excuse me; this is my rooftop if you haven’t notice.” Jiwon had to move from his reposing position to face the lady sitting in between and raised his eyebrows at her.

She smirked at Jiwon, ready to argue with the boy. That’s how their friendship works. They can never go a day without arguing with each other, debating on who’s right and who’s wrong. At the end, Hanbin had to always pull them away from each other. It’s not that they will end up brawling; their argument will never come to an end without Hanbin’s interruption.

“Okay guys, let’s eat. I’m hungry and the food is getting cold.”

His words were brushed aside like a trash. It’s not the first time to him but Hanbin felt a slight pain at his heart. His fingers clenched and all he could do is just staring at the two who are still bickering like husband and wife, completely unaware at the jealous boy observing them;  though Hanbin had to admit they looked like one and this hurts him a lot.

Hanbin faked a smile and stopped his thoughts. He grabbed Jiwon’s shoulder and said, “Let the lady win for a while. Jinah make sense you know, we’re friends after all and sharing is necessary plus this rooftop isn’t actually yours.”

 Jiwon jokingly gave him a hurt expression and placed his hand at this heart, showing that he is taken back at his friend’s action.

“How could you Hanbin? I thought we were best buddies!”

Hanbin laughed and placed the three food containers at the concrete table provided.

“Hmm what do we have here?” Jinah questioned.

“Open it and you’ll find out.” Hanbin smirked and sat next to her.

Jinah excitedly reached for the container, hoping to face her favorite meal. She gasped while putting her hands over .

“Hanbin…how did you know? How can I thank you?!?” Jinah looked at him with a big smile, which Hanbin finds adorably beautiful. How much he wished it was dark that time so she wouldn’t notice him blushing.

Before he could answer, Jiwon asked if he could have some and to which Jinah became alerted and snatched the food away from Jiwon. He gave her a pout.

“Eww Bobby, you’re not a kid anymore okay?” Jinah reminded.

Bobby is a nickname given to Jiwon by both Hanbin and Jinah because of his obsession towards Bob Marley when he was young. Young Jiwon couldn’t stop talking about his admiration towards both of them; from going to school, to lunch break then continued during on the way back home from school - and they were getting tired of him so they decided to give him that nickname.

“Let’s eat guys!”

And the three of them started eating and chatted at the same time. Jinah picked up a piece of her food and tried to feed it to Hanbin. Hanbin felt his heart beating rapidly and he hesitated at first, but gladly open his mouth waiting for Jinah to drop the food into but she moved her hand away and feed it to Jiwon instead. Jinah giggled and continued eating. She didn’t realize how heartbroken Hanbin is. The smile he had earlier was replaced with a mournful expression.

Although the triplets have been friends for as long as they can remember, Hanbin knew Jinah is closer to Jiwon. Not to mention she is more comfortable to the latter. She once said they are the ‘Ji’s duo since their name has the word,’Ji’. Whenever she feels troubled or upset, the first person she would look for is Jiwon. It has always been Jiwon. Hanbin wished he could be noticed by Jinah, his longtime crush.

By that time, Hanbin has lost his appetite when he witnessed Jinah feeding more of her food to Jiwon and they looked like a happy couple. Hanbin felt like slapping himself from the thoughts. He couldn’t take it anymore so he coughed a bit, gaining attention from the two.

“Hanbin? Have you done eating?” Jinah asked though her voice showed a bit concern.

Hanbin awkwardly rubbed his neck and nodded.

“I have something to do later so I should go now.”

Jiwon gave him thumbs up and continue devouring his food while Jinah waved slowly, she seemed a bit sad that Hanbin had to leave so early but it was his choice and she couldn’t do anything about it.

‘Stop for a moment, if we keep this up, we won’t ever see each other again.’

 

Hanbin woke up from the sound of, not the alarm but his phone buzzing on top of the table beside his bed. He groaned in frustration and holds his head, feeling the pounding inside after a night out at the night club. Whoever is calling him better present him important news or he’ll kill that person for waking him up for nothing. Sighing, he took his phone and checked the caller.

Nana

His eyes widened in surprise. It was the first time Jinah called him in the morning. Usually if something happens, she would just text him but today was different.

“Yes Nana?” He tried to sound as sober as possible but his voice cracked a bit and the last thing he wants is for Jinah notice.

“Hanbin, were you drunk?” Hanbin knew he couldn’t avoid Jinah’s question. Even if he did, she would keep asking him the same question until he answered her.

“Y-yeah, had a bit last night with some friends…”

He could visualize Jinah shaking her head in disapproval. Jinah has never been so fond of Hanbin and his drinking problems. Hanbin used to drink a lot before Jinah advised him and for the sake of his crush, he would do anything for her and he consumed less alcohol than before now.

“So anything happened, Nana?”

“I have something to tell both you and Jiwon so can we meet up outside of my house this afternoon?”

“Okay, see you later!” He considered not to strike up another conversation as his head hurts badly, blaming it on the alcohol.

“Bye Hanbinnie.”

Hanbin chuckled before hanging up. For some reason, he felt energized and isn’t sleepy anymore; his hungover has disappeared. He stared at the smoothly pol

Please log in to read the full chapter