Nana x Namjoon

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: Im Jinah x Kim Namjoon(BTS)

Words: 1,973 words

Genre: Romance

ding, dong, ding

The door opened, standing outside was a man with blonde hair, his hair shone under the sunlight like a bulb. He was dressed in black jeans and a simple band t-shirt. My eyes traced his tall slender figure, from his styled blonde hair to his white branded sneakers. He has a smug look on his face, which immediately determines his personality.

full of pride, narcissistic and probably a womanizer too

"Hi!" He started the conversation, still standing on my doorstep.

After a few minutes of not receiving a reply from me, he shifted uncomfortably and that grin he had on his face earlier was gone. "Miss, you okay?" He reached out his hand and placed it on my forehead.

I moved his hand off my forehead, "who told you that you're allowed to touch someone else's forehead like that?". He was about to reply when I continued, "What do you want?"

"I just moved in a few houses away from here and I wanted to meet my neighbours, am I not allowed to do that too?" He said while leaning against the wall, "My name is Namjoon by the way and your name is..?"

"Jinah, my name is Jinah."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady huh?" He winked. It would be a lie if I said that was not captivating.

"Well, nice to know you and I better get going now. See ya!" And he left just like that, how I wished he stayed longer, how I wished I could have asked him to come inside and have a cup of tea and how I wished our conversation was longer.

That broad smile of Namjoon shall occupied my mind for the whole day.

Will there be a second encounter?

 

"Jinah baby!" I stopped my track and looked around . As expected, I was greeted by my best friend that I've know since diapers time and we went to the same school together. However, Jooyeon is slightly smarter than I am. So our class was different. We talked on the way to our school and I never mentioned a word about Namjoon to Jooyeon as I was afraid I would get teased on since she knew it's very rare for me to talk about guys. It's not that I am not interested in the opposite gender, it's just I haven't found the right person yet. But Namjoon is a different story. That deep voice of him, making him sounds mature and the way he speaks most likely can make anyone fall for that guy. Is this what everyone called..in love?

"Hello? Jinah? Hey!" I felt a pain on my shoulder. "Ouch!"

"Were you day dreaming? Ohhh~ my nana is day dreaming! that's a shock!" She nudged my arm and grinned.

"No I wasn't. I was just thinking about the upcoming exam...yeah exam."

Out of sudden, I was stopped by Jooyeon who is squealling in joy, like a kid who spotted a brand new barbie on sale. She shook my arm, "Look! Look at that guy, Jinah! Isn't he handsome?!? I heard that he's new."

I glanced at where she pointed. I can feel my heartbeat stopped for a second.

Oh my gosh, it's.... Namjoon.

Out of everyone, why is he here? 

Namjoon, who was standing in a group of guys turned and our eyes met. He seemed surprised too. Namjoon then excused himself and walked to where Jooyeon and I stood. On the way, all the girls' attention was on him and some who knew him were calling out his name. I can feel my heart begin to race. The closer he came, the better I could view him. He was wearing our school attire and his hair were styled neatly. His eyes were warm, reminds me of sweet caramel that you could just swim in.

5 more steps, 4 more steps, 3 more steps and he stopped. I had to adjust my neck to look at him as Namjoon is taller than me, which is another turn on. What have you done to me, Namjoon?

Namjoon gave me a soft smile, "Hi Jinah, we meet again."

Not knowing what to reply, I just nodded, "Uhh yeah, hi." And that awkward silent comes again. He scratched his neck and chuckled, "Who's that pretty lady beside you?"

There's no need for me to look at Jooyeon now as I know she's probably dead, in the inside. What are best friends for? Although I felt a bit jealous that he called someone else 'pretty' besides me. Oh who am I kidding, he probably called a thousand of girls pretty too.

Jooyeon did not replied so I had to do the honour to introduce Jooyeon to him. "This is Jooyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter