Nana x Chanyeol

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: Im Jinah x Park Chanyeol(EXO)

Words: 1,428 words

Genre: Romance

"Okay Jinah! Your turn! Truth or dare?"

Jinah tilted her head a little and looked at the white painted ceiling, indicating that she was in the process of mind debating. If she somehow ended up choosing 'truth', she knew she would have to face the outcome by answering who is she currently crushing on; typical 'truth or dare' question. Jinah is a smart, daring girl who knew better than that so at the end, she boldly answered,

"Dare."

Whistles, gasps and praises could be heard around the group. Jinah gave them an inconspicuous smile. A part of her wanted to back out but just by the thought of being the next laughing material at the next day seems to be like a bad idea so she took a deep breath and ready for what's coming.

"I dare you to...kiss Chanyeol on the lips!"

The said guy had begun to fidget while trying to avoid glances at Jinah. But Jinah had it worst. She was panicking, inside and out while pleading Jongin who was smirking at the two. Oh how Jinah wished she could punch that face.

"Don't tell me you wanna chicken out?"

Jinah crossed her arms and glared at the guy who started all of this, who still has the impish smirk on his face.

She stood up and walked to Chanyeol. What could a kiss harm her? She planned to give him a fast peck to prove Jongin wrong. There's no way she wanted to be called after an animal just because of a silly dare.

"But it's my first kiss.." Chanyeol claimed. Same goes to Jinah who never kissed anyone too but she wanted to finish this fast to please whatever intention Jongin had.

"Oh who cares." And with that, Jinah slowly planted a soft peck on his lips and when she was about to pull back, someone pushed Jinah from behind and the soft peck became a forced smooch. Jinah could see Chanyeol's eyes widened even from the dim room they were in. Everything felt so slow at the sudden. She could literally hear both of their heart beats loud and clear. She pushed Chanyeol to the ground; breaking the kiss and ready to attack at whoever that pushed Jinah earlier.

 

But of course, that was long time ago. It was a silly dare that has been glued to her memory even if she tried to forget it. Who could forget the guy who unintentionally stole her first kiss?

To Jinah, Chanyeol is just an acquiantance because of the fact that they had mutuals. Jongin is a good friend of Chanyeol and Jongin and Jinah are neighbours but somehow ended up being good friends too. Jinah and Chanyeol was introduced to each other on Jongin's birthday party, which is also they day they kissed. Avoiding Chanyeol is easy for Jinah since they attended a different school. Jinah is still upset that she lost her first kiss to someone she doesn't even know well, someone she doesn't love that she even ranted about it whenever she can to her victimized best friend, Kaeun.

Jinah couldn't stay mad at Jongin because Jongin is Jongin. Jinah understood what type of person Jongin is so she didn't want to take it too hard.

She swore to never want to meet Chanyeol again. Unfortunately, her prayer was never answered because standing right infront of her was non-other than a certain giant who was wearing a simp

Please log in to read the full chapter