Kaeun x Mino

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's note;

Do any of you even read author's note? haha nvm that. Just wanna say thank you for subscribing this crappy oneshot andddd I've realized that since I've done at least 2 Nana and 2 Lizzy's oneshot, i thought that I should do another one but with a different AS member, we can't just leave the others out right? :D here's one with our beautiful maknae and my bias from WINNER because why not-

Pairing: Lee Kaeun x Song Minho(WINNER)

Words: 2,189

Genre: Romance

The long wavy haired girl sat quietly, eyes glaring at the guy sitting across of her and expression showing pure resentment and annoyance. Her efforts of twirling her lustrous brunette hair and the occasional hand touch never really worked for the preoccupied guy whose eyes are practically glued to his phone, fingers never stop typing at the screen.

That’s it. She’s tired of all of this. It was his idea for them to hang out at this café but what’s the point of her coming anyway if he’s planning to stare at his phone most of the time? Without thinking, she wrapped her hand around the guy’s, who still had his phone on.

“You know I can leave if you’re just going to keep playing with your phone.”

Mino was taken back but remains calm. He placed his phone on the table and turned his attention completely at the girl in front of him. He didn’t know how to answer the latter.

“I was just texting some old friend.”

“Well keep it later after our date. I just wanna spend some time with you.” She broke the gaze and looked at the slice of strawberry rhubarb cake under, still untouched.

Mino softened at the sight of his, possibly jealous girlfriend. He felt half touched and at the same time- hilarious since Kaeun is usually the type of person that rarely show any sign of feelings towards anyone, him included.

She was born like that. Blank face and cold emotions. That’s how people usually describe her. What does anyone expect from a girl raised from an insouciant family who probably couldn’t even remember her birthday?  Mino would be lying if he said his first impression of her isn’t y. They were not in good terms during their first meet, as Mino recalled, at the school hallway when they bumped onto each other.

Kaeun’s books and files were scattered around the floor, some of the papers loosened out of her files. She bent down to pick her books and files but Mino; who tried to be the good guy, offered help and in return, she stopped him before he could even touch her book and asked him to ‘leave’. After a while, she walked off, leaving him at the hallway without saying anything. Mino swore she is the coldest person he has ever met.   

It was a miracle that they ended up being a couple. In fact, only Mino could break the wall that sealed her heart. He remembered how she indirectly she swept him off his feet. From gym class partner, tutor buddies to this- A perfect happy couple. Kaeun has started showing a few emotions ever since they started dating. She smiled more often, giggled when necessary and learnt how to blush whenever Mino said something cheesy, not that she can control whenever she blush; it just happened during right time.

Because of Mino, Kaeun had managed to open up a little bit and made a few friends. She somehow feel less lonely and much happier, thanks to her one and only Song Minho.

Mino leaned closer, tilted his head slightly and pecked her cheek.

“Eww! What did I tell you about public affection?!?”

Although Kaeun has warmed up a bit, she is still shy about the whole kissing thing. Mino doesn’t really mind since dating isn’t all about the skinship, it’s all about trust and care; in which he managed to cover these two. Kaeun told him she just needed some time to get use to this. She wanted to take things slow. But after dating for approximately 2 months, their favourite thing to do with each other currently is cuddling; she loves Mino’s warmth and how he often listens to her when they cuddle.

“I know you loved it. You just don’t want to admit it.” Mino pointed out, earning a judging look from the girl.

“Yeah but we’re in public.”

“So? I want to show the world how much I love my girlfriend and that she belongs to me only.”

“You’re actually sweeter than this cake right here.” She said while feeding him. Mino gladly accepts the food.

 

The date went great for them. Mino walked -because he wanted to spend more time with her- her  home and said their goodbyes plus Mino who insisted on giving her a forehead kiss, and a tight hug.

After assuring Kaeun entered her house safely, instead of heading home, Mino took a different path and went somewhere else.

 

Meanwhile, as usual, Kaeun stepped into her isolated house; as she would like to put it that way because her parents barely showed up. The last time she saw them was a few days ago, in the morning when they were about to go to work. It’s not like her parents are never home, it’s the fact that they finish late and at some times, they would go on a business trip; typical rich family. She never receives loves from her parents and during her birthday, she would just spend her day with the maids (whom she’s much closer to than her parents) and eat the cake the chefs made. Hopefully, she wouldn’t have to celebrate alone for this year and wishing it to be with Mino.

She greeted the maids who lined up at the side of the pathway and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Fishing out her phone from her pocket, she dialed Mino’s number and waited for him to answer.<

Please log in to read the full chapter