Lizzy x Hoseok

HEAVEN [After School x Any male idols one shot]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pairing: Lizzy x J-Hope(Hoseok)

Words: 2,031 words

Genre: Romance

[this oneshot has not been proofread yet]

The sun was shining brightly although cool winds blew occasionally. A perfect day to bring your child for a stroll, as well as a fine day for a couple walk. A certain best friends would grab this opportunity to run around the neighbourhood to hangout, losing themselves in their own little world.

“Haha you can’t catch me!” the little girl stuck out her tongue and speed up.

“Yes I can!” the other one, which is a boy around her age picked up his little feet while attempting to grab the little girl’s shoulder. Boy, she was fast for a girl her age. They ran and ran, now the other way round with the girl who is chasing the boy, but unaware of the time.

The bright, shining atmosphere now gone and was replaced with a darker, slightly chilly one. The two friends stopped, realizing how late they were for dinner and mostly how they will have to endure their parents’ lectures.

The little boy pouted sadly. He doesn’t want this day to end since he was having so much fun; a part of him was blaming it on the sun for disappearing so quickly. The little girl who noticed the sad expression on his face patted him lightly on his back.

“Hoseokkie, it’s fine. We can play again tomorrow!” She assured.

“But tomorrow feels so long! I hate waiting.” There goes the pouting again. But this doesn’t stop the girl from comforting him.

“Well…why don’t you go back home, take a shower, eat dinner and then sleep? That way, you won’t have to wait. Sleeping always works for me!”

“Hmm… good idea! Okay, we better go now.” The pouting is now gone, and he was smiling.

“Bye Hoseok!” The little girl waved before turning away, heading off to her house.

“Bye Sooyoung!”

 

As days passed, the two friends grew up in just a matter of time and they are now in their last year of high school. They went through everything together and that’s how they managed to secure their friendship. There were some ups and downs but everything will be settled in just a minute. That’s how strong their friendship is. Not until one of them started to have an unusual feeling towards the other.

Sooyoung was about to doze off when the bell rang out of nowhere. Her head was supported by her palm and she was dead tired from all the assignments and classworks given. Whenever she felt like giving up, she kept telling herself it was her last year of school and after that, she’s all free. Sooyoung huffed in exhaustion and stood up while stretching. She heard a knock on the door and was greeted with non-other than her long time best friend, Jung Hoseok.

“Miss Park, are you ready to leave now?” He held his hand out for her, in return she holds back and nodded, “We may leave now, Mr.Jung.”

Holding hands were supposed to be an ordinary thing for them, it’s a sign of their friendship. But Sooyoung felt a sudden pinch in her heart. It jolted her a little when they hold hands but she calmed down a bit after that. Although she felt her heart beats faster. Weird, she thought.  The thought was waved off when they finally reached their destination.

By the time they reached the school canteen, it was already packed with crowds. Hoseok offered to get the food for both of them while Sooyoung searched for a place they could sit on. She settled down at the unoccupied table near the corner but still visible for Hoseok in case he couldn’t find her. She looked over and her eyes scanned through the crowds of hungry people in line, some were walking around. But her eyes were only focused on a specific boy. Jung Hoseok. Their eyes met at a second and Sooyoung did what she always does to the guy, she stuck out her tongue as usual and looked away giggling. Her heart was beating so fast she swore she could hear it, despite the loud noises around. She wondered why. Her body somehow reacted abnormally strange these days; that’s what she thought. Like for once, when she was about to crossed the road and she wasn’t looking where she was going; on account of wearing headphones so she wasn’t paying much attention to the surrounding; a moving car was about to hit her when she was promptly grabbed by her saviour, or basically Hoseok. He wrapped his arms around her waist for no apparent reason and she was flustered yet embarrassed at the same time. Her eyes were big and she could feel her cheeks burning up; from embarrassment as she would like to admit; and her heart beating furiously.

“-Sooyoung! Hey!”

She snapped out of her thoughts and turned her attention to the owner of the voice.

“Oh hey Jinah.” She blankly replied, her mind still trying to recover from her reverie. She was so indulged in daydreaming she didn’t notice Jinah who apparently called her name thousand times, exaggerated by Jinah.

Thankfully, Hoseok was s

Please log in to read the full chapter