Chapter 1

LOOSING CONTROL

 

INTRODUCTION

 

The world is supposed to be in order. Everything happens for a reason. Call it fate, destiny, the work of God... Nature is about balance. For everything that is good and beautiful, there has to be something that is bad and ugly. Humans are best examples of it. We are the most complex creations on the planet since only humans are capable of having all of the above in one body, one life. Only humans can combine good traits with bad and shun ones with the use of the other. It's funny, really. How sometimes the pretiest ones hide the darkest souls... Do you know what else is funny? That sometimes we can't distinguish angels from devils and sometimes we don't even know which ones we belong to. 

 

We make choices, decission. Each day, we make hundres of them... Small and trivial ones to big and important... They influence our life, our way, but at the end of the day, we are still in the hands of someone above. We may not understand everything that happens at the time it's happening but eventually we realize why it had to happen. Is it really true? No matter how much we try, how much we struggle, is our life already predetermined? Once I've heard "The world is like a mirror. If you spit and curse at it... The world will spit and curse back at you. If you laugh, I am sure the world will follow and laugh with you." But then... why would some bad guys go without punishment and yet, the disaster would come to those who are nice and smile? Does karma really work? Is there a justice? If so... if we endure long enough, if we hurt long enough, will there be a reward? Will we also reach our happy ending?

 

There is no answer. No definite truth. Maybe we are the makers of our fate and maybe we have no say in it whatsoever. Who knows. We may never find out. However, if we accepted that there is nothing we can do, what point would there be in living? We will eventually die. One day, we will pass away but in the meantime... shouldn't we try? The answer doesn't matter because we don't really have a choice. If we lost faith that our actions will cause certain reactions then the life itself would be meaningless. 

 

That's why we BELIEVE ~

 

***

 

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

 

When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

 

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

 

 

***

 

What was the relationship between Woohyun and Sunggyu?

A reason?

A season?

Or a lifetime?

Was it a blessing?

Curse?

Or a lesson?

 

Let's find out :) 

 

***

 

a/n: the saying about the world being like a mirror is japanese poverb but the edition of it was used in the korean drama Heartless City and that's also the one used in the story. The last part about people coming to your life for a reason, season or a lifetime is something found on the internet, I believe from anonymous author.