Morning

Partners

A familiar touch presses onto his lips and wakes Jongin up.

“Jonginnie,” a voice registers into his ears. Jongin furrows before blinking his eyes multiple times. Daylight invades his sight yet he adjusts himself to it. As he turns his head slightly he finds Baekhyun eye smiling by his side, an inch near his face.

“Good morning,” the older chirps.

He shifts his position a bit and wraps the older’s waist with his arms, “Did you just stole a kiss from me?” he asks with a cracked voice.

Baekhyun giggles, “Did you just realized how I wake your sleepy head up all this while?”

“No, I knew it all along,”

“It always works,”

Jongin smiles and leans in to capture Baekhyun’s lips with his. The latter responds and kisses him back, letting him hugs the older tighter. It takes a few minutes for them to pull away for oxygen and grin at each other.

“Your breath smells,” Baekhyun teases and pinches his own nose. He chuckles at the witty remarks and captures the lips again, biting his lower lips while pulling the slender fingers out of the way and intertwines it with his own tanned ones. The latter gasps, probably did not expect the sudden move so Jongin takes the chance to slip his tongue into the gap and deepens the kiss. He could feel the other giving in yet he pulls away, “Now it’s not,”

“Huh?”

“You said my breath smells, now it’s not because your breath doesn’t,” He grins as he sees the other’s face flushes at his words.

A smack lands right on his forearm a few seconds later, “Idiot. Wake up,”

“But it’s still so early,” he pouts and rubs the hit spot. Unexpectedly, his pout is then flicked, and Baekhyun rises up from the bed. Jongin raises his eyebrows at the sight of the older fully dressed. He is pretty sure that Baekhyun went into bed last night, a habit both of them share. Actually, more into a habit he has unconsciously implanted into the older as a result of sleeping in the same bed for 2 years.

“You better get your lazy off the bed now before I finish your fried chicken out there,” Baekhyun says while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

He stretches his back for the nth time and forces his body up. The white cover slides down, revealing the upper part of his toned abs. Morning temperature hits the exposed skin but he ignores the chilly sensation and stands up for the bathroom.

“Gee, wrap yourself can you?” a voice reverberates from the door. Jongin looks towards the direction and sees the older exiting the room. He grins, “Why? Can’t contain your hormones?”

The other just rolls his eyes, “5 minutes,” and shuts the door. Jongin chuckles, “Cute,” he says to himself before walking towards the bathroom.

As he finishes his business and done washing his face and brushing his teeth, he looks at his own reflection in the mirror. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave comment juseyo!