Just One

Partners

Baekhyun pays attention to everything that is around Jongin through the screen. He saw how fast Jongin drove along the motorway, how he parked the car and unloaded the black bag. As soon as the younger is stumbling two steps in front of their penthouse’s door, Baekhyun opens it and catches him. He takes the briefcase from the other and carefully guides him towards the couch.

When he settles Jongin on the couch and after putting the briefcase on the dining table, Baekhyun quickly sits next to the younger and inspects his injury. He pulls Jongin’s chin and checks his face. There is only a light scratch on his cheek.

“Luckily, you’re still handsome,” he mutters, which then followed by a grin from the latter. He knows Jongin is tired and sleepy, as usual, by the way he is resting his head on the couch and shuts his eyes. Baekhyun checks his arms and legs, even under his shirts to take note of what to do with them.

He leaves the couch and returns a minute later with a bowl of water and handkerchief in his hands. With those he cleans Jongin’s left arm which is tainted by almost dry blood. He frowns, “Can you at least not bleed?” He hates it when the younger is not taking care of his own body, be it from a small scratch to a broken arm, Jongin always says he does not feel anything when obviously he should.

He heard how Jongin almost laugh at the question. He is about to nag at how clumsy Jongin is but when the younger does not respond much he stops himself. He just continue his routine after each robbery, cleaning the bruises with water and putting ointments before covering them with plasters.

“Does it hurt?” He asks as he presses the blue and green marks. Jongin only shakes his head.

Baekhyun furrows deeply, “What hurts you anyway?” he says in a sulking tone, “Done. Go and rest,” he pats the other’s thigh and tidies the first aid kit. Soon a hand grabs his, and the hand pulls him towards the owner.

“Only you can hurt me, you know that,” the younger mutters under his breath, with his dangerous eyes boring into Baekhyun’s. The latter rolls his eyes and backs away, “Yeah right, I’ll make sure you run into another bunch of alley dogs if I catch you flirting again,” He says as he takes the first aid kit and bowl. Before he can even rise from the couch, Jongin pulls him again, forcing him to put the things onto the table.

“You’re so y when you’re jealous,” Jongin smirks and Baekhyun swears his heart must have almost drop onto the floor if he is not used to this.

“Hell yeah I am always y, I know that,” he pulls himself away from Jongin again, only to invite Jongin to inch closer to him. Jongin leans closer to Baekhyun step by step, smiling with a hidden meaning that only Baekhyun understand. As his lips is an inch close to the coming ones, and their noses already touched, Baekhyun places his forefinger on the younger’s forehead, effectively pushing him away, “Let’s not start,”

“A celebratory kiss for Jongin and Baekhyun who slays the banks?”

“No,” Baekhyun retorts firmly.

“Just one,” he whispers with a pleading tone.

“Hoho come on baby,” Baekhyun chuckles, “It’s never only one kiss with you,” and shoves him off before getting up from the couch with the bowl and kit, heading towards the kitchen. “Go shower, you stink,”

Jongin pouts in frustration.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave comment juseyo!