#12: What’s left behind wasn’t you but us?

Denying You

#12: What’s left behind wasn’t you but us?

“Why are you staring at me again?” Mark sighed, the younger had been staring at him since they left the Wang mansion after the party.

Jackson just rolled his eyes at the older before turning to stare at those lame lift buttons, clearly sulking over a certain someone being to friendly with his Dimsum.

“Fine, go on and sulk. I can’t be bothered.” Mark exclaimed before swiftly exiting the lift as they reached their floor causing Jackson to pout even more before lazily trailed after him.

“Why did you give him your number?” Jackson whined when they finally stop in front of their condo, couldn't stand being ignored any longer.

“It’s just a number.” Mark stated lightly, not really finding it a problem or so like the younger did with the whole situation.

“But it’s your number…” Jackson pouted before realizing that he left his bag in the car earlier, too busy sulking to notice.

“You just realize it?” Mark asked, smiling when he noticed that the younger were facepalming himself over his missing bag.

“What? You notice it and you didn’t tell me?” Jackson complained causing the older to let out a laugh before pulling his own sets of keys from his pocket.

“Serve you right.” Mark teased before unlocking the door as the younger just sighed at his sad fate of having to go back to the carpark just to retrieve his bag,

“You are a meanie.” Jackson muttered under his breath while the older just smiled before pushing him off towards the lift area again.

“Just go and get it, I will wait for you inside.” Mark assured the childish other causing Jackson to pout again but nodded obediently as he walked off.

When Mark swinged the door opened, he was surprised to see the lights on as he had close them all earlier before leaving for the party since he had dropped by after work for a change of clothes.

Walking into the condo, he could clearly heard a conversation coming from the couch area which caused him to tiptoe and peek at who had broke into their condo.

He was surprised to see Jinyoung seated on the couch but the next set of words that comes out from his mouth shocked Mark even more.

“I told you the project gonna be done by tonight, I will send you the snapshots later. Trust me, we need to get rid of him.” Jinyoung exclaimed, his back facing the older whose clearly listening to his call.

“Get rid of who?” Mark exclaimed, startling Jinyoung who almost dropped the device in his hold but maintain his cool as he turn to look at the other who's clearly eyeing him.

“Oh Mark, you are back.” Jinyoung greeted, purposely avoiding that question as he smiled at the other whose obviously wasn’t buying his sweet image any longer.

“You clearly heard me earlier, don’t change the topic.” Mark stated, clearly not amused by that sweet front no longer which cause Jinyoung to smirked, amused to see this side of the usually quiet and sweet Mark.

“Well, it’s none of your business right? I don’t see the need to answer you.” Jinyoung said, smiling at the older before keeping the device back into his pocket while the older wanted to just wipe that expression off him.

“Fine but I don’t see the need of you here, why are you in my condo?” Mark questioned while trying to control his emotion, he needs to know how Park Jinyoung got in, in the first place..

“Oh Jackie, he gives me his key. How sweet!” Jinyoung said, taunting Mark as he played with the set of keys that clearly belonged to Jackson.

The only thing Mark knows at this moment was how much Jinyoung change, it was like as if the one that he knows twelve years ago didn’t exist any longer.

“You changed so much, Jin. I don’t think I know you anymore.” Mark said sincerely, it makes him wonder what exactly happened to create this person in front of him now.

“You never did, Mark. Don’t go around acting like you did.” Jinyoung snorted as he got up and approached the older, stopping right in front of Mark.

“If you did, you wouldn’t snatch Jackson from me, even now. We belong together.” Jinyoung claimed glaring straight into Mark’s eyes which clearly burned the older.

Maybe he was stupid to not realize Jinyoung’s feeling for Jackson since small but this isn’t exactly the right way to be with Jackson, by ruining him..

“You tell me, Mark. What are you going to do now? Just self pitying yourself wouldn’t help, it wouldn’t get you anywhere.” Jinyoung questioned, challenging the older with a smirk that Mark was glad to received because it wasn’t a time for him to sit and watch everything comes crashing to the ground.

“You know Jin, people change as time passed. It might be for the better or for the worst but one thing for sure, I clearly changed into someone you won’t even imagine.” Mark warned which cause Jinyoung to just laughed mockingly, finding those words not threatening at all..

“Should I be scared?” Jinyoung asked after he stopped laughing which earned a smirk from Mark who moved in closer to whisper into his ear.

“Try me, it wouldn’t be just you crashing to the ground but the whole Park Architecture too. You know, I can make that happens.” Mark whispered in a chilly tone that caused chills run through Jinyoung’s spine as he stares at the clearly menacing smile on Mark’s face.

“What's going on?” Jackson’s voice appeared, clearly shocked to see his best friend in their living room.

“Mandu, Jin is here. Did you let him in?” Mark asked sweetly, turning to looked at the lost Jackson since Jinyoung wasn’t supposed to stay in the first place.

“Yes but just to dropped some files, why are you still here Jinyoungie?” Jackson nodded before looking at his best friend with a worried look. 

“Ah, it's fine, he's our friend after all, right?” Mark exclaimed happily, too happily that it makes Jackson doubt his hearing because it has come clear to him that the older didn’t like or fancies anything Jinyoung related.

Jackson absent mindedly nodded to the weird older whose now slowly approaching him with a somewhat sweet smile that scares him.

"Go ahead, take a seat. Gonna go drop this off and grabbed some drinks." Mark said, smiling as he took the bag off Jackson's hold before walking off, leaving the younger duo lost.

The two best friends exchanged looks, clearly didn't expect this kind of reaction from the older nor understand what's heading their way especially Jinyoung who didn't expect the stupid Mark Tuan he had always known to turn out to be this scary.

"Why are you still here? I only asked you to dropped the materials quickly before we come back. You can't be here, not went Mark is around." Jackson asked in a hushed tone, not wanting the older to overheard their conversation.

"Fine, if I'm such a nuisance, I should just leave. The only reason that I stayed was because I thought you might need my help to finish up the Lee's project. I'm clearly not needed here, after all." Jinyoung said, staring straight at those guilty looking eyes before start packing his bag, ready to leave.

"Wait, Jinyoungie. I didn't mean it that way." Jackson sighed, he clearly didn't mean it in a bad way as he holds on to the arm that was ready to leave the condo.

"It's just that I don't want Mark to misunderstand us. He might thinks that I'm letting you into our condo freely without his knowledge or permission. I might be used to it but his not." Jackson added, trying to explained his perspective on the whole situation in hope that his best friend would understand.

Jinyoung looked at Jackson in disbelief since when did Mark has become his priority because the last time he checked, he was still leading in the game and just like that Jackson knows he shouldn't say those words, especially not when he knows how the other feels about him.

Unknown to them, Mark clearly caught on their conversation as he hides himself behind the hallway wall and honestly, he was as surprise as Jinyoung to hear those words coming out of Jackson's mouth.

"I forget where I stand, I'm sorry. You don't need me now, you already got Mark by your side. How can I forget that?" Jinyoung said sadly, obviously successful in guilt tripping Jackson again.

"Why aren't you guys seated?" Mark reappeared, saving the situation after seeing the troubled look on Jackson's face and he didn't like that, not when Jinyoung clearly it's just using his emotions against him.

He quickly grabbed the drinks from the kitchen before plopping himself down on the two seater couch, calling for the younger to join him which left the other no choice but to settle himself on the single seater, eyeing the pair.

"Yi En, are you alright?" Jackson whispered over in chinese, clearly concerned by the sweet older beside him since just a while ago, Mark was a pure meanie to him.

"You don't like this?" Mark asked, whispering into the younger's ears, eyes on the fuming Jinyoung before quickly stealing a peck on Jackson's squishy cheeks which makes Jackson Wang blushed hard.

Now, it's a lie if he didn't find this moment super weird because the older never initiate skinship first before but who is he to complain when his Yi En is showering him with this much love.

"Ahem." Jinyoung cleared his throat as he look at the disgusting pair that's clearly in their own world.

Mark smirked over to Jinyoung in amusement at that annoyed expression while Jackson quickly turns, trying to focus back on his best friend.

"Do you still need help for the project or what?" Jinyoung asked in a rather pissed tone that  the couple couldn't miss, making his displeased known.

"Sure, let's head to the work room." Jackson quickly answered, getting ready to get up but the tugged on his arm, paused his action.

"Go and change first, you don't want to continue working in this, silly." Mark reminds lightly as he got up before pinching the younger's nose.

"Alright, Dimsum. Wait for a bit, Jinyoungie." Jackson pouted like a child before obediently heading for his room to change, leaving the two to have a staring contest.

"What are you doing?" Jinyoung hissed, glaring at Mark who just smirked before coming closer to the younger.

"I thought someone wasn't scared." Mark mocked, smiling slyly at the speechless Jinyoung before taking a seat back while eyeing the rather uncomfortable younger seated facing him.

Jinyoung thought he was saved the moment Jackson appeared about fifteen minutes later but almost groaned inwardly when he heard that Mark is joining them in the work room too, after all it's his room too.

By the time they start working, it was almost midnight but luckily they are only left with the compiling for their ideas and typing out the proposal before printing them out.

Since it's a project that they need to send in by tomorrow, Jackson will pull an all nighter if he needs too, he needs this deal for the company especially with the amount of deals they are losing recently.

As the duo discussed, Mark were seated at his own desk since he decided to tagged along and it's annoying the hell out of Jinyoung because Jackson keep looking up, distracted by the older's presence the whole time.

"What is he doing here? Jinyoung asked, whispering over while thinking that his words can't be heard since Mark seems too absorbed in reading his files.

"What's wrong with me being here? I'm not gonna steal anyone’s idea." Mark pointed out, looking up from his files with a smile which flustered Jinyoung as his eyes stayed glued to the notes his writing.

Mark smirked at the sight before wheeling his office chair over to take a seat beside the focus Jackson whose seems a little too excited to see him approaching.

He slung his arm on the younger's shoulder before resting his head on his arm, comfortably watching the other typing away on his laptop.

"It's true, Jinyoung. Mark will never do that. he's too busy with his own projects to steal other's idea." Jackson agreed, knowing a person like Mark Tuan will never do something as low as that.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at those words, sick of the amount of trust Jackson has for the annoying Mark Tuan.

"Aw, you are so sweet, Mandu." Mark cooed at the proud cutie, pinching that chubby cheeks that caused Jackson to grinned like a child.

"Which project is this anyway?" Mark asked as he returned back to the enjoyed the warmness, eyes still on the laptop screen.

"Lee's new spa resort." Jackson answered, not thinking much while an idea pops up in Mark's mind, a plan to bait a certain human named Park Jinyoung.

"Oh, that project. I got a proposal readied but since we already had so much to work on, I decided to just let it go." Mark informed, jumping up to grabbed the folder that hold his proposal from the bottom drawer of his desk.

"Spectacular! You need to submit this, it’s a waste if you don’t. " Jackson commented as he look through the proposal, knowing now why Mark's work are always highly praised by everyone.

"It's nothing, it's just my own little idea but I will if you insist.” Mark waved it off, smiling as he noticed how Jinyoung just ignored them, his notebook seemingly to be more interesting than them.

It continues on as he helped Jackson out with various ideas and stuffs, totally taking over Jinyoung's role at this point which just caused him to boiled in silence watching the couple shamelessly flirting in front of him.

When the typing it's finally done, Jackson cheered in clear happiness as he pulled the other beside him for a tight hug unconsciously.

"Thank you, Dimsum. You are the best." Jackson said gratefully, feeling thankful that the older stayed by his side even if it's just for tonight.

Mark grinned, feeling glad that he had helped and seeing the fuming Jinyoung just amused him even more.

"It's almost two, do you guys want something to snack?" Mark asked, trying to lay the trap as he watched Jackson nodded excitedly, clearly hungry from all the work.

Meanwhile upon hearing the question, an idea pops up in Jinyoung's mind before he looked over at the disgusting couple while mentally smirking,  he gonna make Mark Tuan regrets for playing around with him tonight.

"Why don't you guys go ahead, get the snacks readied while I print out the proposal? It's faster that way." Jinyoung offered which Jackson gladly accepted since he is starving while Mark just smiled, couldn't wait to see what the other have up his sleeves.

"What do you want to eat?" Mark asked, the moment they stepped into the kitchen which clearly got the younger excited.

"Sandwich, please." Jackson said, grinning like a kid asking for candy which cause Mark to ruffled the cutie's hair before washing his hand to start preparing the ingredients.

Jackson feel likes salivating by the time Mark was putting the sandwiches together, ham and cheese which happened to be his favourite.

With his arms around Mark from the back, the couple enjoyed each other warmness without a single words exchanged.

"Aren't you mad?" Jackson asked, breaking the silence as he rested his chin on the quiet older's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked back even though he clearly knows what the younger meant but it's nice to hear it out of Jackson's mouth.

"Jinyoung, him being here with us and the fact that I let him in with my keys without your knowledge." Jackson pointed out, knowing that his best friend as been a topic between them.

"Does it matter that I'm mad?" Mark asked back, turning to face the younger straight on who's looking at him, seriously in return.

"Of course, you matters because I..." Jackson paused, making Mark's heart beat faster as he somehow anticipated those special words coming out of the younger.

"I.." Mark urged on, looking at the clearly hesitant younger whose troubled by his own choice of words.

"I care for you." Jackson said, saving himself from saying those words that he wasn't ready to admit just yet to the important person in front of him right now.

Mark pouted before glaring at the younger, that stupid Mandu of his before grabbing the plate of sandwich that was readied to be eaten.

"Take this to the front, I'm going to go and get Jin." Mark instructed as he passed the plate to Jackson before chasing him out of the kitchen causing the other to grumbled but nonetheless did what were instructed as Mark 
headed for the work room.

As he got nearer to the work room, he noticed that Jinyoung is busy fiddling with his folder instead of their own causing him to smile since things might turned out like he predicted.

"Sandwiches, freshly made in the living room." Mark purposely announced, startling the busy other as the papers in his hold dropped to the floor but Jinyoung quickly nodded, picking up the papers before stuffing it in his bag.

"I'm done too." Jinyoung said after regaining composure before grabbing their folder and exited the room, trailing after Mark to the living room where Jackson already started nibbling on those lovely sandwiches.

"I'm sorry, I'm just starving." Jackson apologized, smile sheepishly when he noticed the tension between the two when they settled down on the sofa.

"Is it good?" Mark asked, knowing it's the first time that Jackson tried his food, even though it was nothing fancy but still, he hopes it was good enough for the younger.

"It's delicious better than Mommy's." Jackson joked as he praised the older who only laughed before smacking his arm.

"I'm so gonna tell her that, she gonna be sulking." Mark threatened, sticking his tongue out at the younger who pouted before head locking the older while munching on the sandwich.

"You are such a meanie, I'm gonna punish you." Jackson said as he tried to tickle the older stomach but Mark managed to dodge those dangerous hands and instead attacked Jackson's armpits, his weakest spot.

Jackson burst out in laughter, hold loosening on the older before Mark continues his attack until the younger begged him to stop.

"If I don't..." Mark teased, still tickling but Jackson managed to grabbed his arm and pulled him to fall straight on top of the younger before attacking him with small kisses all over his face.

Mark giggled at the ticklish feeling as he finally stopped tickling, seeing the teasing smile on Jackson's face when he finally free himself from the kisses.

"Serve you right.." Jackson said, sticking his tongue out at the older who blushing at all the tiny kisses he just received from the younger who had gone back to enjoying his second sandwich.

"I'm going to the restroom." Jinyoung announced, making the couple realized that they weren't alone and it didn't helped that the younger Park had a big frown on his face.

"Last room, at the end of the hall." Mark informed as Jackson just stare, realizing that he just rubbed his happiness on Jinyoung's face without even realizing.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Mark asked, noticing how Jackson just stayed quiet with guilt written all over his face, totally different than just a few minutes ago.

"Well, I'm feeling bad and I hatemyselfbecauseidon'tknowwhati'msupposetodo.."Jackson ramble got cut when Mark grabbed his head by his neck before pulling him into a kiss, a sweet heart fluttering kiss that it's longer than their 
previous kisses initiated by him.

When they pulled apart, Jackson were in dazed but immediately snapped out of it when his eyes landed on Jinyoung whose staring at them in pure hatred causing Mark to turn and look at the same direction.

"I'm leaving." Jinyoung announced, grabbing his bag from the sofa before straight away heading for the door and exiting the condo causing Jackson to quickly got up on reflex to go after him but someone holds him back.

"Don't go." Mark said, holding on to the arm which caused Jackson to look at him in pure hesitation since he clearly sandwiched between two people.

"You can't go or you just gonna lead him on more. He likes you, right? Are you going to continue hurting all of us?" Mark continued, knowing that this is crucial moment where Jackson needs to decide who's his priority now.

"You have to pick between me or him, Ka Yee. " Mark prompted because things needed to be made clear or it will just get more messy at this point.

'Yi En, please don't do this. You both are important to me." Jackson almost begged, it's really hard for him to choose between the person that he loves and the person he cares about.

Mark stares at Jackson, knowing clearly in his heart that he would go because if it's for Jinyoung, the younger wouldn't hesitate even for a bit.

"It's your pick, Ka Yee. If you take a step out of this condo, I will take it that you pick him over us." Mark stated clearly as he let go of that arm before plopping himself back down on the sofa, waiting for that decision.

Jackson hates this freaking moment right now but he knows that if he don't run over to Jinyoung now than he might do something that would make Jackson regret his whole life.

"Yi En, please. I need to go and check on him for a bit but I will be back. Please understand and wait for me." Jackson begged as he squad in front of Mark, hands entangled.

Mark didn't want to understand, his too tired to understand so he just keep quiet even when Jackson let go and walk off.

"Wang Ka Yee! " Mark called out once he decided, pausing the younger intention to unlock their main door.

"Let's divorce." Mark said without any hesitation, looking at the younger whose clearly shocked by those words as he stare at him in disbelief.

"It clearly didn't work out, us. Let's just free each other from anymore pain." Mark added, controlling his own emotion as he slowly got up and headed for his room, not sparing Jackson Wang another look.

Jackson feels like his world just crashed down as he dropped to his knee, asking himself what had gone wrong in this relationship while Jinyoung long forgotten.

When Mark got up that morning from about just 2 hours of sleep, he wasn't even surprise to see that Jackson wasn't anywhere to be seen in their condo.

He had a quick shower including a light breakfast since he didn't had any appetite before heading to the workroom to get some work done since he planned to enter the office late, today.

As he took a seat on his office chair, his mind is still clouded by what happened and he still can't believe he said those words to the younger which clearly didn't meant anything to Jackson.

While zoning out, his eyes landed on his proposal folder that Jinyoung fiddled with yesterday which makes him quickly throws that depressing thoughts away so that he can focus on the situation on hand.

Mark was indeed surprised to see it was sealed up since he clearly didn't sealed it as there wasn't a need so he tear it open, anxious to see what's sealed inside.

He was quite taken aback to see Jackson's proposal in it especially with his name under the credit section.

Jinyoung was basically trying to recreate the incident from 12 years ago, making Mark and Jackson clashed this time round and if his intuition is right, his proposal would probably be the stacks of papers that were stuffed in Jinyoung's bag.

Meanwhile at Jinyoung's apartment, the duo had finally convince their sick friend to rest after forcing breakfast and medicine on him.

Honestly, Jackson could have let Bambam check in on Jinyoung alone when he call in sick this morning but being eaten by his own guilt especially after what happened, he decided to just sneak out for a while to check on him.

"Hyung, are we heading to the office? " Bambam asked as they got ready to leave Jinyoung's apartment.

"No, you go ahead. I still have things to clear up at home, I will see you at the office." Jackson informed, knowing that he needs to fix things between him and Mark first.

"Sure, do you want me to submit the proposal on your behalf?" Bambam offered, remembering about the Lee's proposal that's due today.

Jackson quickly nodded, mentally smacking himself for even forgetting about that before realizing that it's probably with Jinyoung.

Since the person is asleep, he decided to check his friend's bag which were seating on the couch, suspecting to find that proposal in the bag.

As he searched through for his folder, Jackson noticed a bunch of scrunched papers that's sticking out in between the organized files so he pulled it out and were shocked by what greeted him.

"Isn't this Mark's proposal?  Why is it in Jinyoung's bag? "Jackson asked himself, feeling something fishy with the fact that he found these in his best friend's bag.

"You found it, Hyung?" Bambam's voice was heard as he approached causing Jackson to quickly fold those papers and stuffed it into his jacket's pocket.

"Got it." Jackson announced when he found the folder not long after, quickly passing it over to the now waiting Bambam behind him.

Without much words exchanged after that, the duo left the apartment with that question bugging him.

Back at their condo, Mark just finished talking on the phone with Yugyeom over the update on Jinyoung's movement.

As he puts the device down, their door bell rang which caused the young CEO to quickly answer the door.

"Hey! " Jaebum greeted, smiling awkwardly at the surprise Mark who absentmindedly invited him in.

"Omma wanted me to bring you these side dishes since she knows you love them and we got lots of extra." Jaebum informed, straight away heading for the kitchen to unpacked the tubs of side dishes prepared by his mother for Mark Tuan.

"Thank you, her cooking is lovely." Mark thanked, clearly touched as he store those tubs into the fridge while being wowed at how well the reporter navigate around in the kitchen as he watched Jaebum clean up the bags and washes his hand in comfort.

"Why are you staring?" Jaebum asked when he caught the young CEO staring at him.

"Do you cook often ? You seems comfortable in the kitchen." Mark asked, grabbing a can of juice from the fridge before passing to the other.

"Thanks. You can say that since I often took turn with Omma to cook our meals since teenage years, afterall it's only the two of us in that house." Jaebum said, knowing it's weird for a man of his age to be spending that much time in the kitchen.

Mark nodded, feeling the love that the other have for his mother is stronger than what he shows on the outside.

"Do you want me to cook something for you?" Jaebum asked, seeing at how pale looking the other is and the half eaten sandwich on the counter.

"You would?" Mark asked back in surprise, touched by the fact that the reporter was willing to cook for him.

"Sure, take it as a 'thank you' for helping me." Jaebum nodded, smiling as he was glad that he could do something for the person that saved his life, 2 weeks ago.

With a big grin, Mark nodded to the idea causing Jaebum to start cooking with a little bit of help from Mark to find the utensil around the kitchen.

Mark stayed seated on the stool after his helping bit, watching the reporter cooking some kimchi jjigae for him from the counter.

"Go ahead, try some." Jaebum said as he serve a bowl of the stew before plopping down beside Mark who's clearly excited since he love anything soupy.

The moment he taste it, Mark feel the warmness spread in him and somehow he feel comforted by the stew so he keep on eating in silence, tears dripping down his cheek unconsciously.

"Mark, you are crying. Does it taste that bad?" Jaebum asked, lost but the other shook his head as he continue sipping spoonful of the stew.

"I'm just tired, Jaebum." Mark finally choked out, turning to look at the lost reporter who could say nothing but rub his back to comfort him awkwardly.

Mark just smile sadly at his new friend, knowing that he puts Jaebum in such an awkward position.

"I'm sorry." Mark apologized causing Jaebum to shook his head before pinching the other's nose with a sweet smile.

"Don't ever apologize for being yourself, I appreciate you opening up to me." Jaebum said without realizing that Jackson was watching them from the kitchen entrance, fuming mad.

"What are you doing here?" Jackson questioned, making his presence known to the two as he stepped into the kitchen, surprising both.

"I should go." Jaebum exclaimed, ready to go but Mark holds on to his arm which just trigger Jackson even more.

"Why can't he be here, he's my guest?" Mark exclaimed, getting up from the stool too causing Jackson to marched towards them before pulling Mark's hand off the reporter and dragged the older with him.

"No, let me go. I'm done with you, with us." Mark hissed as he harshly pulled his hand out of Jackson hold while Jaebum sighed, knowing that he should just exit since he doesn't feel right to interfere with the couple arguement.

While trying to make his exit, he accidently stumbled on a display since he was too distracted causing him to fall while his bag's contents spilled out.

Hearing the loud thud, Mark turned and was surprised to see Jaebum on the floor which caused him to quickly walked over to help but his movement was paused when he saw what's pouring out of a small manilla envelope.

"Why do you have these pictures?" Mark asked as he slowly picked them up causing Jaebum whose busy clearing up the mess to froze, totally forgotten about those pictures.

Jackson who heard that question approached the older, as shocked as Mark to see their pictures including a picture of him and Jinyoung kissing by the beach which he instantly took and rip apart, boiling mad at the person whose staring at them.

"You.." Jackson hissed, boiling in anger as he pulled the reporter up by his collar.

"I'm really sorry, I can explain. I didn't take this on my own wants, I was paid." Jaebum apologized before confessing the truth, knowing that he needs to admit his wrong doing sooner or later.

"Who? Who paid you to do this to us?" Jackson shouted, having no patience with the human in front of him while Mark kinda of have an idea on who's the person.

"I don't think you would want to know, Jackson." Mark warned, knowing it will break Jackson into pieces if he knows the truth behind everything.

"I don't care, tell me." Jackson demanded, he was tired of trying to find an answer for everything including those pictures.

“Park Jinyoung.” Jaebum said causing the grip on his collar to instantly loosen up as Jackson stares at him in disbelief.

“He asked me to mess things up between you guys as much as possible. If I had known that you would treat me like a human being , Mark..I wouldn’t do it. I’m sorry.” Jaebum explained, looking at the pair in pure guilty before Jackson let out a dry laugh.

“You expect me to believe you? Why would Jinyoung do that?” Jackson asked, clearly in disbelief at the information that he just received.

“He isn’t lying, Ka Yee. Jinyoung has been messing with us the whole time, he isn’t the person you thought he was.” Mark tried to make the younger understand especially after his update with Yugyeom earlier.

“No, there’s no way Jinyoung would do this to us. Why are you siding with him? Do you hate him that much?” Jackson shouted in anger, find it hard to accept the so called truth that these two presented to him.

“Why are you trying to say? I’m siding and lying just because I hate him? Do you even hear, yourself Ka Yee?” Mark asked in utter disappointment, questioning his value in Jackson’s eyes.

“Yes, I heard myself. I don’t know about you but Jinyoung would never do this, he ain’t you who broke your promises. He stayed by my side when everyone left, including you.” Jackson said those words but immediately regrets it when Mark’s expression just dropped, clear hurt in his eyes.

“Right, why would you believe the words of the person that abandoned you.” Mark croaked out before making a beeline straight  to his room, packing his belongings in a backpack.

“Where are you going?” Jackson asked in a frenzy when he saw the backpack in the older’s hold as he exited the room but instead Mark didn’t said anything but dragged Jaebum along with him as he head for the main door.

“You will receive the divorce paper soon.” Mark said before stepping out of the condo, not sparing the younger another look as he leaves with tears in his eyes.

Jackson immediately falls onto his knees, he wanted to chase after Mark but his body can’t move as tears dripped down his cheeks.

It was the second time that Tuan Yi En walked out of his life and he have no one to blame except himself.

 

A/N: Hi! How was this chapter? Did it turn out like you guys expected, don't forget to share with me like always. Thanks for reading and subscribing everyone.

<3 InfinitelyCassie