Sehomies

X Is For A Soft Kiss, O Is For A Circled Hug (XOXO)

I kinda wanted to write about how Sehun and Suho met. If you remember, Suho first found out about Sehun being his match when he was basically beating up another guy, and I thought about expanding on that. So here you go. 

Normal storyline will continue in the next update.

This chapter , and I'm so sorry. But please forgive me.


Suho wasn't particularly fond of vacations. They were nice, sure, especially when they were to a warm place like the Bahamas. Beach, sun, sand, ocean, sky. However, when a vacation was basically a work trip with his father to a nice place with limited time to enjoy the sights, vacations didn't seem so fun anymore.

So coming back to school wasn't much of a difference.

Suho's father's Lexus pulled away, wheels crunching on the rough pavement of the parking lot outside of Suho's dorm. He watched it pull away without speaking, waiting for it to disappear completely behind a building before turning towards the dorm.

Turns out, the dorms weren't so peaceful.

Three people, two boys and a girl, were standing at the edge of the parking lot near the girl's dorms, voices raised.

"Let me go!" the girl demanded, twisting her way out of one of the boys' grip on her arm.

Suho crept closer.

"Oh, come on," one of the boys said while the other cackled. "We're not mean people. We wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"Get off me!"

" ."

The speaking boy put his arm around the girl's shoulders and tried to pull her away to the woods by the dorms, ignoring the girl's shouting.

Suho finally stepped in.

"Hey," he said, voice carrying loud and clear over the parking lot as he moved towards the three other students. "She wants you to let her go."

The boy glanced back at him. "How about you shut up, ?"

"This is harassment. I need to report you to--"

"You're the daddy's boy from the fourth floor," the other boy piped up. "You can't do anything without calling your  dad to come, right?" He laughed.

Something in Suho--the accumulation of frustration over the course of winter break--snapped, and he pushed the boy with his arm around the girl away. "How about both of you," he growled. "Go shove something up your  s? Pieces of ."

He turned to the girl. "Are you okay? Did they--"

She screamed abruptly, and something slammed into the back of Suho's head. He careened forward, nearly taking the girl down with him, then whirled around to face the perpetrator.

" er," Suho said, then lunged at the boy who hit him.

Suddenly, someone's arm s around his waist, and Suho was pulled back into a solid chest.

"Who the  is this? Let me go!" he cried, thrashing and shooting death glares at the other two boys.

"Hey, hyung. Don't get so worked up," the person behind him said. "He's not worth it."

The boy who hit Suho first grinned. "Oh, he's scared, isn't he? Little  's scared!"

"Diamonds don't mix with dirt," the person holding Suho continued quietly. "But two diamonds look good together, don't they?"

Suho twisted, trying to get a look at the person behind him and only getting a glimpse of rainbow hair. "Who the  are you?"

The rainbow-haired boy held him a little tighter. "Your match." A little louder, he said to the girl: "Get out of here."

The girl didn't need to be told twice; she scrambled off to the entrance of the girl's dorms, where a small group of her friends had gathered.

Meanwhile, the harassers stood there, dumbstruck and quiet. 

"Hey," the rainbow-haired boy said. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to stick around for my friends to get here."

One of the other boys tried for a smirk. "Yeah? Do they have pretty gay hair like you? So scary."

The rainbow boy chuckled. "Ever heard of the Dragons?"

" ."

They were gone in an instant.

Suho finally wriggled his way out of the boy's grip, then whirled around to face him. "Who the  do you think..." He stopped mid-sentence.

The rainbow-haired boy was gorgeous. His bangs swept over pale skin and round lion ears. The faintest touch of makeup around his eyes gave him a smoldering look. He was tall and lean, dressed casually but fashionably, his tail curled up by his hip like an accessory.

And Suho fell in love.

"Oh. Uh. H-hi," he stammered.

The boy smiled at him, and Suho's heart skipped a beat. "Hey, Suho-hyung."

"How do you know my name?"

"We live in the same dorm. Might as well know my neighbors."

Suho glanced down at his feet. "Yeah...I guess."

The boy laughed. "You don't know my name, do you?"

"N-no."

"Don't worry. You don't need to. I'm an insignificant figure." The boy patted Suho's shoulder and walked away, long tail swishing.

And for once, Suho didn't pursue.


As soon as Sehun got back into the dorm, he dashed up the stairs and pounded on Jongin's door.

"NINI! NINI! NINI! NI--"

Chanyeol threw the door open, a familiar and deadly look on his face. "What the  do you--"

Sehun ignored him and ducked under his arm to throw himself at his childhood friend, sitting on his bed with his laptop open.

Jongin yelped when Sehun tackled him. "The ? Sehun, what are you--"

"I made a fool out of myself, Kai," Sehun wailed. He draped himself over Jongin's legs.

"What else is new?" Chanyeol muttered, shutting the door roughly.

Jongin sighed and scratched behind Sehun's ear, where Sehun liked being scratched during his times of distress. "Talk."

"There was a guy out in the parking lot who was about to beat up some other dudes, and I stopped him, because I thought I should, and I don't even know, it felt like he was my match because I was all protective and stuff and I told him that and he didn't recognize me and I was--I made a fool out of myself Kai, I'm so stupid!" Sehun dropped his face into the pillow.

"Congrats."

Sehun picked his head up. "What do you mean, congrats? I just ruined my prospects of actually getting that guy to like me!"

"Well, if he's your match, that doesn't matter, right?"

"But I don't know, Nini, I don't know! I told him we were matched, but like, I don't actually know. I just feel like that's...like that's how it is."

"If that's what it feels like, then it's probably the case." 

Sehun hmmed. "Now what do I do?"

"Nothing," Jongin said. "You just let time do the trick."

Sehun nodded, then dropped his face into the pillow again.