So XiuHandsome

X Is For A Soft Kiss, O Is For A Circled Hug (XOXO)

And here's the Xiuhan chapter. It happens right after Jongin, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, and Luhan go to eat dinner. Again, I wrote both of these on a time limit, so I'm not so sure how well they turned out. Enjoy anyways, and leave feedback, writing-wise and plot-wise. <3

So a quick note: Xiumin has emetophobia, which is the fear of throwing up, and it--like a few other phobias--is indicative of larger anxiety. Xiumin is one of the students at the school there for mental issues as opposed to violence. I have both emetophobia and severe anxiety, so this is basically my romantic fantasies (Luhan included :D) of understanding and love. 

Also, I will be out from Christmas to the New Year. I'm not sure if I'll have access to internet, so I'll do as much as I can in these coming days, and I will upload everything I've written during vacation right after I get back. Or I'll update there. Let's see. 

Happy holidays!


From the outside, it would seem that room 401 was perfect. It was right across from the stairs, peaceful and with an unobstructed view over the quad. The resident, Kim Minseok--known as Xiumin and the boyfriend of one of the Dragons--was soft-spoken and down to earth, polite and neat. Everyone loved him.

So no one would expect to see Xiumin like this.

The arctic wolf curled up at the corner of his bed, head rested on his forearm and the other across his stomach.

"Luhan," he said softly. "What if today I get food poisoning?"

Luhan patted his shoulder, heart aching at the sight of his loved one's fear.

"That restaurant has never had a food poisoning complaint," Luhan said. "I looked at the reviews for you, and I talked to the owner."

"One in six people get food poisoning and most cases are never reported."

Luhan sighed. Xiumin had always presented himself as the strong one, the almost-Dragon, the cute one with the scary streak. But when it was just the two of them with Xiumin's thoughts, the reality couldn't be clearer.

"Xiu, let's get you some water." Luhan gently lifted his boyfriend up to a sitting position and started to move to the desk for a bottle. A hand grabbed his wrist and held on, not letting him move. 

"No, Lulu, stay here," Xiumin begged with wide eyes close to tears. 

Luhan smiled and sat back down on his knees before the hybrid. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Can you keep my mind off of it?"

As an answer, Luhan leaned forward and kissed Xiumin tenderly on the lips. 

To his surprise, Xiumin put his hand on the back of his head and held him closer, then wrapped his other arm around Luhan's waist. Luhan was used to being the initiator. But if it helped his baby to be in control, he would go with it.

Luhan opened his mouth for Xiumin to probe, something he usually did but enjoyed being on the receiving end of. They shifted, Xiumin pulling Luhan onto his legs and kissing him deeper. He whined into the deer's mouth.

When they separated for air, Xiumin was no longer anxious.

"I'm good," he murmured, resting his forehead on Luhan's. "You can do whatever you want now."

Luhan smiled wickedly. "Whatever I want?" He started playing with the top button of Xiumin's shirt. "I'll take you up on that."

Xiumin swallowed. "Don't actually, you know, go in," he stuttered. "I don't want it to--"

"--you don't want it to hurt so much you'll feel nauseous. I know." Luhan planted another loving kiss on Xiumin's lips. "I promise I won't."

Xiumin's shirt was off in seconds, followed quickly by Luhan's. They were left tangled together on Xiumin's bed with Luhan kissing Xiumin through every doubt and nerve, uncovered upper bodies heating up quickly in the cool air.

"I'm okay with a little more," Xiumin breathed, hooking a finger into the edge of Luhan's khakis.

"Good. These were getting uncomfortable." Luhan ed the top, then gave Xiumin a sly glance. "Want to help me?"

Xiumin smiled, his playful side starting to come through.

The khakis, along with Xiumin's jeans, came off quickly and thrown onto some unknown spot on the floor. Just as Luhan prepared to start his work, Xiumin's phone rang. Both boys groaned, but Xiumin went to answer it anyways.

It was his mom.

Luhan and Xiumin shared a look in the moonlight-slanted room before the latter crossed the room and picked up.

"Hi, Mom." 

--Luhan pressed against Xiumin's back and hugged him tight--

"Yeah, I'm okay. You?"

--kissed the side of his neck--

"Oh, that's good. How's the cat?"

--moved his hand south excruciatingly slowly--

"That's not good."

--started touching the growing bulge in Xiumin's boxers--

"Hey, Mom, I've got something that I need to take care of. I'll call you back tomorrow morning."

Xiumin hung up and turned around in Luhan's grip, scowling. "You annoying piece of  ."

Luhan grinned. "Hey, you said I could do whatever I wanted."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

Unexpectedly, Luhan held Xiumin's thighs and lifted him onto the neatly organized desk behind him. Xiumin gasped as Luhan's  pressed into his, face turning red and stomach starting to do flips.

"Lu, I'm getting a little nauseous," Xiumin said, gripping Luhan's shoulders. 

Luhan's smile lost its aroused excitement, replaced by loving kindness. "You're just getting nervous, Xiu," he said, putting his hands on either side of Xiumin's face and rubbing soft circles into the tender skin. "Deep breaths."

They waited a few minutes, letting the butterflies in Xiumin's gut die out. He nodded to let Luhan move on.

The deer was gentler than before, his kisses as light as whipped cream on Xiumin's favorite strawberry shortcake. "You have to tell me when to stop, okay?" he said, pausing with his hands resting on the tops of the arctic wolf's thighs. 

Xiumin nodded and smiled. "I trust you."

Luhan laughed. "You shouldn't."

He moved in again.