Chapter 11: Mark [Final]

Let Me Hear Your Voice (Sequel to Time Bomb)

Anticipating it, the hammer slammed onto the table and the guards sent him away. It was finally over. Justice was served for Hyo Sang, Mr. Kim, Jaebum, and everyone else who had been hurt by Kim Junhan.

 

However, her mental state would never be fixed. She’d always stare at me with her glassy eyes and her frightened expression. She’d always shy away from the small touches but with time, she’d get better. She’d learn to trust again.

 

I had learned that day that Kim Junhan had the ability to alter one’s personality and mental state. The day he attacked Saehee was the day her personality and mental ability went haywired. She became different but deep down she was still there.


 

“I remember some things… but other things are a bit hazy. My body may flinch from your touch, but my heart won’t. It’ll take some time, but… Just know that I’m still here for you.”



 

Medical records for Junhan had stated that he too was mentally ill. Mr. Kim confessed everything to the attorney that day.

 

“When we were in our early twenties, our dream was to open up a company. We saved up money and invested our life savings into it. However, I later learned that my brother had different intentions for the company. He wanted a company that would sell medical drugs while I wished for a company that would provide electrical services and heating services to houses and businesses. We quarrelled and his mental state started to become unstable (he was already diagnosed with bipolar disorder). I took the legal document to our company and kept it hidden for the sake of his health and for our relationship.”


 

A year later, Junhan was sentenced to death and the Kims were free.


 

Sora was sentenced to five years in prison despite our attempts to reduce her sentence. However, it didn’t stop Yugyeom from seeing her. She wasn’t able to graduate high school, but her future looked bright.

 

“You know, looking back, I was always attracted to danger. I guess I just enjoyed the thrill of things.”


 

I graduated with top marks and became the youngest intern at Samsung Corporations. I also worked part time in the forensic department at the Seoul Police department.

 

Everything was finally over.

 

 


So I kinda messed up the ending... I actually had no idea how to finish this so this was really the only way. In the future, I might re-edit/ re-write this story because looking back, I realise that the sequel wasn't as good as the original. I didn't want to drag the story on forever and I kinda have a new story that I want to write about haha... *hides head in shame* I hope you guys enjoyed the story. I know the ending isn't as good but I hope it satisfies your hunger... Thanks for the support everyone <3 *hugs and kisses*

-author-nim

 

ps. WE'RE GONNA FLYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~ *cough*