Just More.

New Member?

“Okay, unnie don’t get to wild.” said Minzy grabbing and microphone and handing one to Jessica. “I hope you know how to party!” said Minzy towards Jessica smirking. “Don’t listen to her, you don’t have to sing if you’re too tired.” said CL twirling her hair.

 “Uh 1, uh 2, uh 1, 2, 3, 4!!” said Bom starting to sing Im Your Girl by S.E.S. Joined in by Minzy twerking off beat. Jessica just sat their amaze by their amusement and energy at 11 (night) waiting for the right time to jump in. “Come On Jessica!” said Bom making space. “Wait, what?” “Come on.” said Dara pushing Jessica. “Come on Unnie.” said Minzy putting a mic up to Jessica. Jessica started to hesitate, but seeing the joy in the others made her happy. She sang her heart out. She waited for a day to let it all out, but never knew it would be with 2ne1. “Go unnie!” said CL in the back bobbing her head up and down with a big grin.

They all sang songs together like long lost sisters and ended the night laughing at Bom “twerking”. “Yahh, unnie you should dance more.” said Jessica teasing Bom. “I tried too, but YG said I should stop…” said Bom sitting down. “I can see why.” replied Jessica. “Yahh! And yet you said I should dance more” “Come On. don’t be salty!” said CL giggling. “Ok, enough now its bed time.” said Dara ruining the fun. “Ahh come on unnie.” “Chaerin-ahh you have tomorrow to have fun. Now it’s bedtime for Jessica.” replied Dara shooing off everyone to their rooms. “Fine. Well, good night everyone!” said CL. “Good night!” replied Bom, Minzy and Jessica.

Jessica entered into the familiar room again and plopped on the comfortable bed again from a few days ago. “I think I have found really good people in my life.” said Jessica drifting off into a sleep.

“Yahh!! Unnie!!” said Minzy rubbing her head. “What…” replied Bom covering herself with her blanket. “You are hogging the blanket again!” “Minji just go back to sleep…” “But unnie!” “Yahh Minji just come sleep with me.” said CL pulling Minzy off her . Jessica was woken up by the commotion and walked out to see what it was. First thing she saw was CL hugging Minzy and going into CL’s room. “Yahh Minji-ahh unnie is sleepy.” “Im sleepy too.” “Aigoo just hurry up.” Jessica was jealous seeing how close the members are and reminded if she stayed longer with the GIRLS would she still be close to them?

Jessica went back to sleep, but woken up an hour later by Dara to have breakfast with them. “Just 5 more minutes.” “Aigoo, you said that 30 minutes ago.” “I promise just 5 more minutes.” “Minji-ahh do your magic, and wake up Jessica.” exclaimed Dara. “But I just did it to Chaerin unnie not long ago.” yelled Minzy from the kitchen. “Chaerin is Chaerin, Jessica is Jessica, hopefully she wont do the things Chaerin does to you.” Minzy got up and entered Bom’s room. “Jessica unnie wake up.” “Just 5 more min--.” she was cut off by Minzy jumping on the bed and hugging Jessica. “Okay Okay. Im up” “Mission Complete!” said Minzy running out. “Aigoo that always work.” said Dara shaking her head.

“Ahh, sleepy head number 2 is out.” said Bom eating. “Good morning…” said Jessica sitting down next to CL. “You know what we should do after this Jessica unnie?” “What?” “Sleep” replied CL resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder. “Yahh, what did I say about sleeping at the breakfast table?” asked Bom. “What?” “Rule number 754. Don’t talk about sleep while we’re eating. It would just make us sleepier.” said Bom pointing her chopstick at the two. “I thought it was rule number 384.” replied CL. “Ahh number 384? I might’ve been wrong… But that’s not the point. I’m saying you two are not sleeping afterwards.” “But unnie I have nothing to do anyways.” whined CL. “Well if you went to bed early last night you could have gotten all your sleep.” reasoned Bom. “You think going to bed at midnight is early?” “Chaerin don’t fight with me right now.” said Bom. “Unnie—“ Cl was cut off my Bom. “No. No. just eat and we’ll plan something out.” “Ugh, fine” said CL picking up her chopsticks. Bom let out a smile.

-----------------

I'm on a role!! Probably not for long so enjoy these chapters as to who knows when i will update soon. And also comment on what you think it's always fun to read them <3