Found Out.

New Member?

Breaking News

March 1, 2015 

Former Member of SNSD Jessica Jung, was rushed to the hospital.

On March 1st at around 9 p.m. fans spotted former member of SNSD Jessica Jung rushed into the hospital, taken in by four others girl. Looks like Jessica Jung was unconscious for an unknown reason. She was taken in by four girls who looked like CL, Sandara Park, Gong Minzy, and Park Bom from 2NE1.

-------------------------------------------------

Netizen Reactions

[+768,-4] Hopes she’s going to be okay. Jessica Fighting!

[+649,-3] 2NE1 members? Fans should look again, why would 2NE1 be there?

[+873,-2] 2NE1? Jessica Jung? People look again why would they be together.

[+911,-1] Poor Jessica hope she’ll feel better. L

[+651,-10] Tsk. If true, 2ne1 members instead of SNSD members?…wow.

 

                Krystal was standing at the door looking through the window to see four other figures lying beside Jessica. She slowly opened the door not to awaken anyone, but failed to do so. Bom jerked up to the slightest sound of the door opening to see if it were the nurses. “Omo, unnie.” said Krystal running towards her sleeping sister. “Oh, you’re here?” asked Bom rubbing her eyes. “2ne1?” asked Krystal shocked to see them here. “Why are you here? And why is my sister in the hospital?” “Something happened.” said Bom with her head down. “What?” asked Krystal slightly mad. “Depression…severe cold, on top of that stress. I guess she couldn’t take it anymore.” answered Bom looking at Jessica. “But why are you here?” asked Krystal. “It’s a long a story.” said Bom. “I have time.” said Krystal looking at Bom.

               Bom hesitated for a second. “It happened the other day when I decided to kidnap your sister.” “What!” gasped Krystal in anger already. “I don’t know…I wasn’t in the right of mind. Then I left her out in the cold for hours and she just fell ill, but we let her go back to Blanc the next morning. Then by the end of the day we found her unconscious in front of our dorm.” “It was no joke when they said you were a drug addict.” said Krystal loud enough for others to hear. Bom was taken aback by the response and was on the verge of tears. “I’m sorry…I’m truly sorry.” said Bom between her sobs waking up the others. “Bommie unnie?” said CL waking up. “Why are you crying again?” asked CL, but was answered already taking a glance at Krystal. ”Ohh hello.” said CL giving a small bow. Krystal just stared at them as if they were monsters. “You should really watch your member here.” said Krystal directly at CL. CL just gave Krystal a cold stare while comforting her unnie.

                Not knowing Jessica was awake the whole time and heard what her Krystal had to say about Bom. Sure Bom made mistakes, but knew what she did wrong and was guilty for her doings. Krystal just didn’t understand at all.

“Krystal?” whispered Jessica. “Unnie?!” said Krystal paying attention to her sister. “You worried me, don’t ever do that AGAIN.” “Apologize.” said Jessica. “What?!” said Krystal. “Apologize for what?” “You know what I’m talking about.” said Jessica in English” “But look what she did to you.” said Krystal pointing at Bom who was still crying. Jessica gave her sister a glare. “Fine. I’m sorry.” murmured Krystal.

                “I’m fine so you don’t have to worry about me anymore.” said Jessica giving Bom a concerned look. “I don’t have to worry about YOU?! Your my sister and someone kidnapped you and yet you tell me not to worry?! What NONSENSE is that?!” “Krystal lower your voice, and don’t worry, truly, I’ve met great people.” answered Jessica looking at the others only to notice Bom wasn’t in the room anymore.

“Whatever, everyone get OUT!” yelled Krystal at the others. CL, Dara, and Minzy quietly packed their items and walked out. “Krystal! That is not nice to say!!” “Their kidnapper’s unnie! Kidnapper’s!” “No they are NOT! yelled Jessica. “Just get out already, your giving me a headache” “Unnie!” “Get out!”

                Krystal walked out sullenly. She looked around to see where the other girls went, but they were in no sight. She plopped down on the benches and planed what she was going to do next. She saw CL coming her way gasping for air with a worried look. “Have you….seen Bom??” asked CL breathing hard. “NO why would I want to see her.” She was left hanging as CL sprinted out again looking for Bom. Krystal decided to go home not back to the studio or else she’ll be bombarded with questions and don’t want to be in the same room with those GIRLS. Krystal walked out only to see a person with shoulders shaking sitting in a ball. She decided to look at who it was. Bom. It was Bom crying outside where everyone could see her and more likely or so make up some kind of story about her. She was about to walk it off where she heard a thump. She turned around to see Bom on the ground with tear stains on her face. 

---------------------------------

I have risen form the dead!! Sorry i havent updated in what 200 years or smthing. Heres a new chapter and sorry for such the looong wait i have been busy with school and to tired to write more. Hopefull i wont we slacking off, but to warn you guys i know i wont be uploading a new chapter in May since school is almost ending and you know what you have before school ends. EXAMS!! Yippy! But no really im probably going to stress and study like crazy so i wont be updating much in May. Oh an did you see Bom's Tweet Oh my geee im so happy! Hopefull she'll post something on Instagram. <3