Well Then.

New Member?

Jessica and CL were given the job of washing the dishes after dinner to wake themselves up. “Once you guys are done come into the living.” announced Bom putting in the last dishes. “Yes.” Once CL and Jessica were done they all decided to plan out something for the day.

                “So I was thinking where we should go WITHOUT much people.” said Bom “Shopping?” suggested Jessica. “People. Lots of people. Me. My whole scandal. Don’t think going out shopping would we great.” said Bom sitting back. “Ani, I know a place where people that have the desire to spend LOTS of money go.” “Where?” “XXXX Mall.” said Jessica. “Ahhh, that place.” “You know it.” “Yes, we don’t go there anymore since Chaerin will just spend all our money.” said Bom. “Well then, lets go. I can keep you four from spending too much.” said Jessica. “Lets go then. IF unnie can keep Chaerin unnie from making us broke then we’ll be fine.” said Minzy. “Yahh, I don’t spend that much.” said CL. “Chaerin just accept the fact.” said Dara. “Unnie—“ CL was cut off by Bom. “Well then, if you say there aren’t many people then we’re in.” “Great! I always wanted to go shopping there again, but nobody has the time.” “We’re in then.” “What time?” asked Jessica. “Now if we can.” said Bom looking at CL dosing off. “We can shower and be at the mall by lunch time if no one sleeps.” said Dara nudging CL. “Wahhht?” “CL don’t be rude to our sunbae.” “Ohh sorry.” “Anyways we should shower now.”

                Everyone took turns showering. “Yahh, Minji where are my shoes?” asked CL. “Shoes?” “The one that are spiky, you know.” “Ahh, Bom unnie might gave them.” “Why would she have them, she has bigger feet then me.” “Are you insulting me?” asked Bom from the other room.” “Ani, it’s nothing unnie.” exclaimed CL. CL walked out into the living to find her shoes. “Yahh, Minji those are my shoes.” said CL pointing to Minzy’s feet. “Ahh, these?” said Minzy as she takes of her shoes giving them to CL. “Aigoo, thank you for keeping them warm.” “Always here to keep them warm.” said Minzy giving CL a thumbs up. Jessica watched as the two kept talking about how Minzy keeps taking CL’s item and never giving them back.

                “Everyone ready now?” announced Dara. “Yes!” exclaimed the others walking out the door. “Yahh, wait for me I’m your driver.” Dara said waving. “I call shotgun!” called Jessica running to Dara’s car. “Looks like she beat you to it unnie.” CL nudge Bom. “I’ll let it slide for now.” “We’ll see about it.” replied CL.

                Everyone got into Dara’s car and were on their way onto an adventure of becoming broke. “Jessica what have you been doing during these days?” asked Bom. “You know clothes for Blanc.” “I always wanted to design my own clothes.” said CL joining in the conversation. “Ohh really? Maybe one day we could work on something together.” “Yea, one day…” “You never know.” said Jessica smiling. After 20 minutes of talking they arrive at their destination.

                “Wahh, haven’t been here in forever it feels great.” said Bom putting on layers so she won’t be recognized.  They entered the large building and was welcomed by…no one. “Yahh, it’s great that it’s a Monday.” said Bom talking comfortably. They all started shopping with happy minds and linking arms.

                “Yahh, unnie you should get this shirt.” said CL pointing to a shirt with a pig on it. “Do you have a death wish today?” said Bom teasingly. “Aigoo, unnie its cute.” said CL taking it off the rack. “If I get it Dara will probably steal it from me.” “So that’s where all your shirts went!” exclaimed CL. “You never noticed?” “Nope. No need to.” said CL walking off.

                “Unnie, did Jessica unnie ever talk to you about SNSD?” Minzy whispered to Dara. “No. Why?” asked Dara. “I just saw Taeyeon and Tiffany sunbaenim not to long ago.” “You did? Where are they now?” asked Dara surprised pulling Minzy aside. “Not sure, but they’re not far from here.” “If so, don’t let Jessica wander off without us. Just to avoid any awkward encounters.” “Yes, unnie.” said Minzy giving Dara a salute.

                “Jessica unnie, what are you doing?” said Minzy linking arms with her. “Looking around. Why?” “Nothing, but can you help Dara unnie shes having “trouble” with picking her clothes.” “I see. Where are the others?” “Not sure. They always meet up with us later.” answered Minzy.

                Jessica followed Minzy and met up with the other three. “So I heard you needed—“ Jessica was cut off my Bom. “Uhh, Jessica actually we solved Dara’s problem already.” Bom said rushing. “That’s great then.” “We can go to different store now.” said Bom dragging the others out. “Ok ,ok unnie you don’t have to rush.” said Jessica giggling not knowing what is happening. Dara told the others what Minzy saw and suggested to go to a different store.

                They all entered Chanel and shopped together till they dropped there. What they don’t know is Taeyeon and Tiffany are in the same store. “Chaerin what about this—“ Jessica was cut off when she spotted Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned around to see who it was. She froze there when they made eye contact. “Unnie, it better not be too reveling.” said CL walking up to Jessica with her eye smile. “Unnie, What’s wrong. Unnie?” said CL tugging onto Jessica’s sleeve. She looked the way Jessica looking and was shocked. “Hello.” said CL giving a 90 degree bow and turned around quickly to Jessica who stood like a statue. “Unnie! Snap out of it.” said CL to the point of pulling on Jessica.

                Taeyeon was shocked to see CL walking up to Jessica so casually like they’ve known eachother for so long. “Taeyeon whats wrong?” asked Tiffany. “Jessica…Jessica is here.” “What?” “Jessica! Jessica is here.” said Taeyeon. “You sure?” “Yes. I’m 100% sure. How can I not be sure!” “Come on. You haven’t had sleep these past two days.” Tiffany dragged Taeyeon onto looking for other clothing.

                “Unnie? Unnie? Are you okay?” asked CL sitting down with Jessica. “Yea, I’m fine.” said Jessica standing up quickly. “You sure? You didn’t look like it.” “Yes. Lets shop some more.” “Okay…” replied CL sullen by Jessica’s response.

                The others not knowing what happened made the problem…

“Jessica unnie!” exclaimed Minzy. Jessica rushed over, and crashed into someone making both off them fall back. 

-----------------------------------

Sorry couldn't update yesterday had an essay to type. -.- Not much happening in this episode, but the next one will...maybe. <3