Sudden.

New Member?

2ne1 came over hearing Jessica giving out a small scream. As they rushed over they were shocked. Tiffany. Tiffany was one the one. Shocked right?

                “Jessica! Are you okay?” said Bom helping Jessica up. “I’m okay, but are you okay?” said Jessica looking up at the woman. “Im okay---“ Tiffany was cut back at who it was. Jessica froze meeting her ex member. Tiffany quickly bowed and went out looking for Taeyeon. 2ne1 helped Jessica gather her things and tried not to ask any questions. “So Minzy what was it you wanted me for?” Jessica asked if nothing ever happened. “Ohh its nothing.” said Minzy quietly. “I guess we are done then?” said Jessica. “Ahh yes.” said Bom trying not to make the atmosphere awkward. They drove home quietly and looking at the glum Jessica fidgeting with her fingers. “Unnie, if you need to. You can stay with us longer.” said Minzy breaking the silence. Jessica’s face lit up. “Ohh really? If so, I’ll gladly accept.” said Jessica smiling. 

They arrived at 2ne1’s dorm at set aside their shopping bags. “Food sounds good right now.” said Bom walking into the kitchen. “Let me join!” exclaimed Jessica jumping up from the couch. “Finally someone joins me.” said Bom giving Jessica a high five. They both prepared food and got down into a deep conversation.

“Unnie, are you planning on making music anytime soon?” asked Minzy. “No, as of right now no.” “I see. Are you okay?” “Why do you ask?” “It’s just you don’t seem happy.” replied Minzy. “You can probably guess why.” said Jessica poking at her food.

“Come on spit it out then.” said Bom. “Its just the others…my members left me suddenly and seeing you guys just makes me miss those days.” “Have you tried talking to them?” asked CL. “Yes, I called. I texted them, but they wouldn’t answer. Felt like I was betrayed by my own sisters.” “So I assume you guys don’t keep in touch anymore.” said CL. “Actually, I still talk to some of them once in a while.” “That’s good.” “Not good enough. They once told me everyone was fine when I left.” “That’s not true. And you know it.” added CL. Jessica’s phone started ringing so she accused herself.

 

J: Hello?

K: Unnie? When are you coming home?

J: Im going to stay at 2ne1’s for the night.

K: Unnie, I told you they aren’t good people.

J: What makes you think that?
K: Well, Bom-shii’s scandal and…just in all they are in YG.

J: Her scandal has nothing to do with the fact that I shouldn’t be with them.

K: Unnie. Just come home will ya?
J: I’ll come home tomorrow. Don’t worry Krystal. I know how they treat me and they treat me as if I’m their child.

K: Fine. Don’t regret it then.

J: Regret what? You are the one regretting not accepting them.

K: Unnie…just bye then.

J: Bye. Don’t stay up too late them.

K: How am I supposed to do that when I have a concert soon and SM not even letting us sit down?
J: Just call me when you need me.

K: Okay. Love you.

J: Love you too.

“I guess she doesn’t trust you being around us.” Bom said as Jessica finished her all. “What?” “Your sister. Krystal.” “Ahh, yes. She’s just overprotected you know.” “We understand.”

They all started chatting starting from their debut days to first wins and what it was like being an idol. Hours passed by without them knowing. Jessica received a call from her sister again.

J: What is it? Its 10 right now aren’t you practicing?

K: Unnie. Where are you?
J: What is it?
K: I skipped out in practicing and don’t have any place to go without fans finding me or SM>
J: I’m at 2ne1’s place. Want me to give you their address.

K:…

J: Krystal? Do you want to get in trouble right now or tomorrow then?
K: Fine. Text me it.

J: See you soon then.

K: Okay. Thanks.

J: Any day.

Jessica ended her call. “So uhh I kinda invited my sister over.” said Jessica quietly. “That’s fine. But why so suddenly?” asked Dara. “She skipped out on practice and had no other place to go since fans are surrounding our house I guess.” Jessica said as she texted her sister the address. “Skipped out on practice?” “Yea, guess SM was working them up.”

Few minutes later they heard the doorbell ring. “I’ll get it!” said Minzy jumping up. She opened the door and was greeted by Krystal.  

 -------------------------------------

I'm back! Back in the game...lets see for how long tho. Back again with a new chapter after the school year ended.