Unnie! What Did You Do?

New Member?

“Who is this?” thought Jessica calmly. She then opened her eyes to face a woman with only her eyes visible. “Who are you?!” she asked the woman who was now in the driver’s seat. “Park…Park B-Bom.” answered Bom. “Park Bom…Park Bom as in 2ne1?!” Jessica exclaimed “Yes.” Bom answered to her senior turning on the exhaust of her car. “What do you want then?” asked Jessica relieved to know it wasn’t a killer. “I want to get closer to you.” said Bom trying to not sound awkward. “Closer? Eww.” said Jessica crossing her arms. “Not what you’re thinking of. Just getting closer as friends.” said Bom. “Why do you want to get closer to me not like you’re going to gain attention if you hang around me ONLY.” asked Jessica

“I thought about it…since what happened to you and me I thought why not have each other and 3 others for you.” said Bom turning on the car. “What kind of alien talk is she saying.” thought Jessica. “Anyways where are you taking me.” asked Jessica. “Home.” said Bom. “You know where I live?” asked Jessica surprised. “No, mine.” said Bom turning a corner making Jessica slide off her seat. “omg.” said Jessica crossing her arms. “Okay we're here.” said Bom unbuckling herself. “I’m not going anywhere.” Jessica said aggressively. “You should or else you’re going to freeze out at night.” Bom warned her. “Nope not coming out.” Jessica replied. “Fine then I won’t force you but if you decide to come in then just call me.” Bom said while handing a piece of paper to her. “Whatever.” said Jessica flicking the paper onto the ground. “Ohh and also there could be people around here so try not to sneak around or some kind of news will come out.” Bom said while packing her stuff to come inside. “Sure…” Jessica replied trying to get herself comfortable. “Call me.” said Bom running into her apartment. “What is this!” yelled Jessica shaking her head. “Better text Krystal before she gets worried.” Thought Jessica.

J: Hey, sis I’m not going to be home today.

K: Why not?

J: I have papers to fill out.

K: Okay then stay warm heard it’s going to be really cold tonight.

J: Okay

                “What to do now.” thought Jessica. “Why not have each other and 3 others for you. Wow that would be nice…” Jessica thought about what Bom said

*2 Hours Later*

                “Bommie unnie who is that in your car!” exclaimed Minzy worried. “Who?!” said Dara running over. “Yahh Minji-ahh cut it off with the jokes now.” said CL. “No for reals look.” Minzy pointed towards Bom car out the window. “Bommie unnie…!” exclaimed CL. “Yes.” said Bom who was eating. “Who is that?” asked CL walking over. “Ahh I did something that was…come to think of it really dumb.” said Bom. “Aigoo.” said CL face palming herself. “Then who is it?” asked Dara. “Ahh…it’s Jessica…Jessica Jung.” Bom said. “What!” all three yelled. “What is she doing here?” said CL. “Remember the time when we found out Girls Generation was removing Jessica from their group and on how heartbroken Jessica probably is?” asked Bom trying to make a point. “Yea…” said CL. “So I wondered why not we become her sisters.” said Bom “Aigoo, unnie but she was from SM and you think all of us will just get along without being awkward?” said CL. “I know I know come to think of it having her outside right now is really dumb.” said Bom sitting back. “Then we should bring her inside.” said Minzy putting on her coat. “Minji’s right we should before anything happens.” said Dara also putting on her coat.  “Lets go unnie.” said CL pulling Bom off her chair. “Fine, but she is quite stubborn.” Bom warned them. Once they got outside and checked to see no one was around then quickly ran towards Bom’s car trying to stay warm. “Jessica-shii?” asked CL tapping on the window. 

-----------------------------------------

OMG! Did you guys watch MAMA the other day. (Rambling) So I woke up at 2 in the morning for MAMA and to find out CL was performing at around 7:40 just makes me mad. Anyways I watched CL's performance in school while I had 15 minutes before class and when Hello Bi+ches ended and CL had the best stage exit ever i was close to crying seeing it end already but NO! the lights went out and BOOM! 2ne1 songs come on then i saw Dara come up at first i wasn't surprise since i saw some people commenting on how Dara wasn't there for filming her show and she was at MAMA then BOOM!! again Minzy pops up right there i was like no way Bom's there then triple BOOM!!! guess what she pops up. Right there and then i was crying inside since i thought it would be too wierd to see me cry in class...and then class started. That day was probably one of my HAPPIEST days. (End of Rambling)

PARK BOM is BACK BI+CHES!!!!!!!