We Have Each Other Now.

New Member?

Minzy opened the door to see a Jessica drenched in sweat laying on the ground. “Unnie! Come quickly.” said Minzy. “What is it.” asked CL walking over. CL walked over, overseeing a Jessica on the ground gasping for air. “Jessica! Jessica!” said CL bending down to the lifeless body. “Unnie, what do we.” said Minzy panicking. “First, carry her in.” replied CL. As they tried to carry in the ice princess their unnies were woken up by the commotion. “What is all the noise.” said the sleepy Bom. “Unnie! Help us.” Minzy exclaimed. “Aigoo what is it now?” muttered Bom. Bom walked to where all the noise was and was dumbfounded. “Yahh, Jessica! What’s wrong.” said Bom picking up Jessica with ease. Dara was woken up to by the noise and came out to see what it was all about. “Aigoo…” said Dara walking out of her room. “Yahh! Dara we need help over her.” exclaimed Bom still carrying Jessica. “What is she doing here?” asked Dara not processing the sight. “Wait…What!” said Dara coming to her senses. “I-I don’t know we found her outside of the door on the ground.” said Minzy panicking. “Minji-ahh she’ll be fine.” CL reassured her. Bom putted Jessica down on their couch and got blankets out. Minzy started pacing around the room causing everyone to panic. “Aigoo Minji-ahh stop it.” said CL waving her to sit down. “B-but she was sick and w-we l-let her-r out.” said Minzy. “Aigoo she’ll be fine.” said Bom wiping the sweat off Jessica. Everyone was crowded around Jessica trying to help her in every which way. No progress was made within the short period off warming up Jessica. “She’s not waking up unnie. Should we call someone?” said Minzy. “Krystal…Call her sister Krystal.” said Bom. Minzy started looking through Jessica’s purse. Once she found her phone, it was filled with her sister’s text.

Krystal

Are you busy?

                1:54 a.m.

Hello?

                2:01 a.m.

Are you done?

                6:34 a.m.

Unnie, Are you okay?

                10:23 a.m.

You’re scaring me

                2:56 p.m.

Yahh, unnie!

                5:12 p.m.

You better have a good reason for not answering me

                6:58 p.m.

Why aren’t you home yet?

                8:00 p.m.

                Minzy started to call Krystal, but to her surprise she won’t pick up. “Unnie she’s not picking up.” said Minzy looking at the others. “She’s not waking up. Let’s take her to the hospital.” said Bom bundling Jessica up. “Okay, I’ll get the car ready.” said Dara grabbing her things. CL, Minzy, and Dara got the car ready while Bom was carrying Jessica into the back seat. It was 8:07 p.m. and you wouldn’t think the four girls would be awake taking someone to the hospital. They arrived at Seoul hospital within 10 minutes. They called out the doctors and Jessica was put into the ER.

                30 minutes pasted as the girls waited outside to hear the report from the doctor. “Who is the family of Ms. Jung.” said the doctor walking out. “We are.” relied the others. “And you guys are her…” “We are her…sisters.” said Bom. “Unnie.” said CL elbowing Bom. “Okay. Ms. Jung is exhausted from stress and depression and has a slight cold that could get worse so we suggest her staying here for a few days.” said the doctor. “Thank you.” said the rest. “We’ll move her into another room soon so you girls can go check on her, she should wake up soon.” replied the doctor and walked off.

                The girls started walking towards Jessica where she was hooked up to machines. 5 minutes pasted...15 minutes pasted and Jessica still didn’t wake up. Bom held onto Jessica’s hand praying for her to wake up and apologize to her. Finally after an hour Jessica woke up.  

                “Unnie, she’s awake.” said Minzy waking up the others. “Jessica, come to your senses.” said Bom looking intently at Jessica. “W-where am I?” asked Jessica looking around. “Don’t talk, you were found outside our dorm unconscious and so we had to take you to the hospital.” said CL sitting down beside her. “I’m fine…I can just leave now.” said Jessica sitting up, but was hit with a head ache. “Aigoo, see you’re not well just sit back.” said Bom helping Jessica get comfortable. “The doctor told you to stay here for a few days.” said Dara. “But I can’t I have too many things happening with Blanc…I-I just can’t stay here.” said Jessica starting to panic. “Don’t worry we’ll figure something out.” said Bom. As Bom said that the others looked at her in confusion. “No. No. No. I can’t just be sick…” Jessica trailed off crying. “Unnie, It’s okay.” said Minzy hugging Jessica. 2ne1 stayed by Jessica’s all night long, comforting the broken one.

                *12:36 a.m.. SM building*

                Every Sm artist was practicing to get ready for SM Town concert. Krystal and her members have been busy practicing with SNSD. “Yo, did your sister call yet?” asked Amber. “Probably not.” answered Krystal picking up her phone. “Unnie!” said Krystal looking at her phone seeing Jessica’s number appear, making SNSD look at her. Krystal called back.

                Krystal: Hello?! Unnie where have you been?! You have been worrying me. Sorry I couldn’t answer        your call earlier.

                Minzy: Hello?

                K: Who is this? Why are you on my sister’s phone?

                M: It’s Minzy

                K: Minzy?

                M: Y-yes…your sister is currently with us at the…hospital.

                K: What!! She’s at the hospital? Why? When? WHAT?!

                M: She’s okay for now, but can you come over. I’ll text you the address.

                K: I’ll be right over just wait for me.

“What’s the matter?” asked Amber worried. “Jessica’s in the hospital with someone named Minzy. I don’t know. I don’t know. I got to go NOW.” said Krystal pacing around. SNSD close next to them heard the news. “What?” said Sunny nudging Taeyeon. “Probably shouldn' get into thier business.” said Taeyeon ignoring Sunny and Krystal. “I’m going now.” said Krystal running out the door. “Wait!” said Amber. Krystal called out for a taxi to go see her sister.

                “Where is Jessica Jung.” Krystal asked the nurse. “And who are you to her.”  asked the nurse typing down Jessica’s name. “I’m her sister.” answered Krystal. “I guess she has many sisters.” muttered the nurse. “What?” asked Krystal. “Nothing. Room 55.” answered the nurse. Krystal ran off finding the room. “Sisters?” muttered Krystal. “It’s only me though.” she answered herself.

                She peered through the window to see 4 girls sleeping beside Jessica.