Who Are You?

New Member?

Jessica attending a fashion related event with her sister worried that they will mention Girls Generation in front of her. Bom on the other hand dressed up covering herself really well and went out shopping trying not attract attention. But then an hour into her shopping Bom spotted Jessica all dressed up, probably finished with her event. Bom knowing Jessica isn’t active in the music world wanted to approach her.

Jessica after finished with the event decided to go shopping afterwards without her sister. Walking around she spots a figure covered up from head to toe even thought it was HOT outside, paid attention to the figure worrying if it could be dangerous.

Bom lingering around Jessica wondered why no one is approaching her…then she remembered it was midnight. “Aigoo I should hurry.” thought Bom

“What is he doing?” thought Jessica worried. “Why is he getting closer to me?” Bom walks up closer trying not to look like a creeper.

Bom the grabs Jessica’s arm and covers . “Yahh!” said Jessica squirming being muffled by Bom’s hands. “Shh don’t make a sound.” said Bom surprisingly “dragged” Jessica out towards her car without being noticed. “Yahh!” said Jessica finally breaking lose, but then was hushed by a feminine voice. 

------------------------------------

I won't be uploading a new chapter for my other story yet so i hope you won't mind me starting a short one for now. I wrote this intro while I had time in school and had nothing to do. 

Keep the people in Paris in your prayers as their going through this hard time.

#PrayForParis ~ 11-13-15