Fan Service

Happened

Chapter Seven: Fan Service

 

The room was filled with all the important producers and executives of YG Entertainment that day, was their monthly meeting to set the goals for that month, and other managements things like news, scandals, what groups they will announce to be making their comeback or solo artists. Jiyong was bored while one of the executives that worked side to side with YG was filling their ears with all that technical and massive information of the earnings and the company shares and etc. He had to know that, he actually understood a bit of the matter, but it was completely boring listen the same words every month.

 

He was trying his best to not sleep looking blankly at the images appearing at the back of the guy speaking at front, at the moment his phone trembled in his pocket. Discreetly he took it out and unlocked it, to see a message of the person he missed the most.

 

‘Ji~ Are you busy?’

 

He smiled and typed fast his answer.

 

‘I’m never busy for you, Tae. ;)’

 

Some seconds later he received her answer.

                   

‘Sooo cheesy this boyfriend of mine hihhihhihi’

 

Someone spoke a bit more louder than the person speaking at front asking a question what made Jiyong look up for a bit, to fake he was paying attention to right after comeback to his phone, where another message was waiting for him.

 

‘I need your help, love. I don’t know what I should do today… Maybe I should have a good time with a handsome man that likes to spend too many days in the office. What do you think?’

 

He felt a pang in his chest, indeed he was locked in the YG building for so many days already, still busy with his new solo album.

 

‘Hummm… Would be a nice idea, he would love it, for sure. He misses you <3 Sorry for it, love.’

 

The answer didn’t take long, and soon he was smiling as wide as before.

 

‘I miss him too, a lot! Love you Jiyong, you know I understand, don’t you? :* Want to go wild today Dragon boy? I have a crazy idea.’

 

He lifted one of his browns and looked up again, seeing that other person was at front talking about the prospects for the month. He turned back to his phone.

 

‘Love you too Taeyeon! :* <3 Wild? ;9 How wild? What you have in mind Angel girl?’

 

His attention was dragged out of his phone the moment Yang Hyun Suk called his name.

 

“Jiyong, what do you think?”

 

Startled Jiyong looked at the images shown at the back of the guy seeing some numbers and names.

 

“Well… I think we should continue with the comeback promotions of WINNER as planned, and later we can continue the comeback promotions of Lee Hi and AKMU, I think is important this year be filled with them, they had different styles and their albums won’t overlap each other.” He said a bit uncertain, his album was for the next year anyway, so he didn’t had to add more into the discussion and his phone had trembled again in his hand.

 

The others nodded their heads, but YG was still looking at him with a stern look before finally nodding and turning his attention to the front. Jiyong sighed relieved and checked his phone again.

 

‘Not this wild you ert! Hahaha The wild thing is doing a secret date around Seoul; we use disguises and do what normal couples do. You know… Eat in street food stools, have a date in the amusement park, sit in a coffee shop and have a good time and even have a walk near Han River. What do you think?’

 

He looked up again, looking around and listening to some words coming from the next people presenting the situation of the company.

 

‘Is a bit risky Tae’

 

He didn’t know what to answer aside from that, he would love to, but he was afraid if a scandal broke out over it, if some of those paparazzi discovered who they are.  He wouldn’t bare her hurt because of malicious comments about them. Even that before he had joked about it.

 

‘I know… But, pleaseeee! I beg you!!! :’( ’

 

He could imagine her doing a pout and acting cute to get him to accept, and even just for the image in his head, he was beaten.

 

‘Okay, okay, we can try. 1PM is fine? I’ll be free by then’

 

The answer was quickly, and he had to bit his lip to avoid laugh out loud.

 

‘YES!YES!YES! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :*’

 

‘I’m too weak when comes to you Bae, your fault! hahaahahaha’

 

‘Nha~ You aren’t weak, I’m just stronger than you ;)’

 

 

He shook his head smiling at the same time the meeting was finishing with some final words from the CEO Yang, and soon they were dismissed. Jiyong was the first one to leave the room; he needed to advance some of the work so he could escape during the afternoon with his girlfriend.

 


 

Strolling in the streets of Seoul a very uncommon group was having fun together. For some of them were the first time they ever met each other in flesh, but they were a group that knew one another thanks to one love they had in common. Gtae.

 

Two of them were Korean descents, another was an exchanged student in one of the local universities, and the other three were there traveling, two were Asians, but not Koreans, and the last one was a western person. With a lot of difficulties, they managed to finally arrange a meeting between them, well wasn’t all the time you could gather people from around the world that likes the same thing as you do.

 

“For how long we will keep walking again?” the only western person spoke.

 

“We are showing you guys around, Nath, so just a little bit longer.” Jiyeon spoke smiling to the younger girl.

 

“Okay, but we have to remember that we can’t take too long, Trisha’s aunt said we have to bring her back at 9.” Dita said this time, and smiled to the maknae of the group, Trisha, that was looking around impressed with all the things she dreamed of knowing.

 

“Just imagine: we can find Tiffany walking here in any minute.” Jason, the only male in their group, said dreamily.

 

“You wish, don’t you?” Volekay, one of the shortest of the group, together with Nath and Trisha said teasing Jason that glared at her. The girls just laughed.

 

“Yah! I’m older here, so respect girls, respect.” He said in a false snobby tone, smiling afterwards.

 

“Sorry oppa!” all of them answered together and giggled. At that moment Trisha, that went back to look around spotted something she didn’t expect. She blinked her eyes once, twice, thrice, and the scene was still there, she stopped in her tracks, she was dreaming right?

 

Some feet ahead of her two figures were enjoying each other company in one of the food stools on the street. They were disguised, but she could see some things that gave them off, oh she could see perfectly who they were.

 

“Hey Trish, don’t stop without saying it to us!” Nath spoke, walking to where the younger one was glued in her place.

 

The teenage girl looked at the Brazilian one with big surprised eyes, making the later a bit worried.

 

“Unnie, I think… I think I saw Gtae couple, they…” she couldn’t continue such was her excitement.

 

“What you are talking about Trish?” Jiyeon that had approached her after Nath asked. The girl just pointed at the place the couple was still clueless enjoying their time.

 

The two older girls looked in direction the younger one was appointing, they didn’t see much in that couple that set the younger one suspicious. But when the woman laughed and let her sunglasses slip a bit, and the man moved in such a way that showed his tattooed neck they could finally see what the other girl had seen. With a bonus that the man kissed the girl fully on the lips briefly, one of their wishes was realized right at that spot.

 

“Oh my God! My parents are dating!” Jiyeon spoke with excitement, using one of her usual jokes with her name. While Nath started to jump dragging the poor Trisha with her both smiling ear to ear.

 

Dita, Jason and Volekay approached the excited group of girls with questioning looks, Jiyeon the calmest of the three showed them what they had discovered.

 

“Pinch me, pinch me! I don’t believe my eyes.” Jason said, while trying his best to be composed, they couldn’t draw more stares than what they were already receiving. He even received a pinch from Volekay, he yelped in pain and glared at the girl that smiled sheepishly back at him.

 

Dita was smiling with her eyes twinkling with joy, she wasn’t a kpop fan, but she started to enjoy a little of BIGBANG and Girls’ Generation because of that two. Without noticing her feet started moving, she was going in direction of them. But Volekay, that was as much in cloud nine as her grabbed her wrist to prevent her to reach the couple.

 

“If we approach them like this, they will get scared.” She said lauder enough to all of them hear her. They all stopped their crazy antics, and looked worriedly to where the couple was they still seemed to be clueless about them.

 

Yes, they had to think how they would approach both of them, because as far as they knew both weren’t in any public relationship, and they could guess that they were having a secret date, so they probably would get scared thinking more people recognized them. And as GTae fans and shippers, they couldn’t spoil this for them.

 

“What we do?” Trisha asked, a bit saddened with the idea of not interacting with them.

 

Nath that was unusually quiet was thinking in something. Dita noticed that her same age friend was acting out of the ordinary, because even that they actually knew each other less than a week, was difficult not notice the talkative and bright personality of the Brazilian girl.

 

“What are you thinking Nath?” she asked, taking the other girl out of her thoughts.

 

“What if… We discreetly follow them?” she said attracting all the attention to her. “I mean, not like a sassaeng fan would do, let’s just follow them without invading their privacy, and find a perfect opportunity to talk to them.”

 

“Still sounds like a sassaeng fan to me.” Jason said. “But… We can try, is not every day we can find our ship walking on the street like that.” He winked and smiled at the girls.

 

But some of them were still a bit uncomfortable of the idea, none of them liked the referred fans, but they still wanted to talk to them, and see them interacting with each other, after all they couldn’t see that much in normal ways.

 

“They are leaving!” Trisha that was still looking at the place where the couple were said, and without thinking they all started to follow the couple that left the food stool and started to walk holding hands.

 

They followed behind, trying to act natural, and talking as they were before, watching how the couple stopped in some stores in the street and looked some couple items and even played with each other putting some ridiculous things. The walking didn’t take too long, soon they were reaching a parking lot, and they saw the couple enter in a car right there.

 

“Shoot! My car is too far from here, we will lose them.” Jason said, looking lost. The girls seemed sad to the perspective of missing their chance as well.

 

Jiyeon looked around and saw a line of cabs in the other side of the street, and looked back to the car that the couple entered, that was still in slow peace making his way out.

 

“Oppa you go with the girls to your car, I’ll follow them with a Taxi, I’ll call you when I reach the place they are going, so you can go to there, call?”

 

“Call” he answered, and the girl after looking to both sides of the street crossed it and went to the first taxi on the line, the group observed the idols car leave the parking lot and right after the Taxi Jiyeon entered speed off behind it.

 

Would be an interesting day for these fans, they couldn’t wait for it.

 


 

Jiyong and Taeyeon were having a great time in the Amusement park, wearing that couple headbands and going in the thrilling role coasters, although both were screaming in fear, laughing out loud as soon they got off from it, to simple a walking to see the different scenarios and stuff that could have been seen in the park.

 

They stopped in one of the food vending areas to buy at least some snacks and something for them to drink, when Jiyong noticed the group of six people that he have been seeing around a lot. They were seated in a table, talking with each other and glancing occasionally to their side. He faked he didn’t noticed them again turning his attention to Taeyeon again that was asking him something through her mask.

 

“Do you prefer coke or juice?” she was busy choosing what they were going to eat, she had picked two corn dogs and two burgers with fries. He smiled seeing her food choice, and with a teasing tone he replied.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be on diet?”

 

She glared at him and pinched his arm.

 

“Shut up, Ji. Coke or juice?” she asked him again, what made him chuckle.

 

“Coke. If we are going to let our diets today, coke is the choice.” He said, laughing when she glared at him and slapped his arm. He always found her cute when she looked at him with those cute dark eyes filled with warnings.

 

They finishing picking their foods, adding some candies at the end for desert, he as a gentleman carried the tray to the table Taeyeon had chosen for them and seated in front of her with their food in between, they finally took of their masks for a bit. Taeyeon picked one of the fries and shoved in .

 

“Wow, are you hungry like this? It don’t even appear we had our lunch before coming here.” He joked again, receiving a glare from his girlfriend.

 

“Let me be today, mister Dragon.” She hissed shoving that time a fries in his mouth.  He chuckled again and this time he grabbed one to give gently to her.

 

“Just slow down Angel, I don’t you suffocating with food.” He gave one of his gentle yet charming smiles that made her heart race in her chest. She nodded accepting the fries he was offering to her and this time offered him gently other one.

 

“What we should do after this?” she asked, now taking one of the burgers in her hand and giving it a bite.

 

“Movies... Maybe?” he asked taking the corn dog first and giving it a bite. Taeyeon nodded approving the idea sipping of her coke cup, and right after giving her burger another bite.

 

A slightly higher laugh brought Jiyong’s attention to the table where those six people were sat; he saw one of the girls rushed the other to stop laughing so loud, they glanced at their table again with uneasiness, and Jiyong couldn’t stop the feeling that they were following them. But his attention was brought again to his girlfriend that was almost at the end of her burger and was speaking with him again.

 

“But before we go to the movies, I want to go to the Haunted House, can we go?” she asked with her eyes twinkling with expectations, Jiyong couldn’t avoid the grimacing expression in his face.

 

“Why you want to go there?” he asked giving another bite in his food.

 

“Because I want to cling on you and you be my handsome hero protecting me from the bad ghosts.” She said smiling brightly at him, he laughed.

 

“Okay, we will go there, I can’t waste my chance to have you clinging on me, right?” he smiled slyly at her with malice in his beautiful light brown orbs.  

 

And with light talks and laughs they resumed their eating, taking their time and enjoying that afternoon that was one of a kind afternoon for people like them. Being, of course, observed by six pairs of curious eyes.

 


 

They entered in the Haunted House, Taeyeon already glued to Jiyong’s left arm with uneasiness they walked through the corridor, in the middle of it a jumping skeleton appeared in their right making both Taeyeon and Jiyong jump and scream.

 

“What the…?” Jiyong almost cussed with his heart beating crazily in his chest. Taeyeon wasn’t much better than him she tried to blend herself with her boyfriend, looking like she wanted to disappear in Jiyong.

 

But still they continued their path, screaming and jumping at every pint of a ghost appeared in front of them or in their sides, the worst ones were the ones that appeared above or under them, scaring them the most.

 

“Remember me Tae that next time I have to kiss you to distract you to ever suggest this thing ever again!” Jiyong basically screamed when they passed through another ghost that came from above them.

 

“I’ll never suggest something like this ever again” she answered him with a trembling voice. She grabbed his hand and practically run to the exit that was a few meters in front of them, almost falling when the last ghost appeared at her left. With sighs of relief they finally saw the dim lights of the end of the afternoon that were waiting for them outside of the Haunted House, that part of the park were with less visitors and has just a few different rides and so they could take out for a bit their masks, so they could breathe better.

 

They looked to their pale faces of such fear and burst into fists of laughter, the frightened look they saw in each other were hilarious and even that they were still recovering of all that experience, they couldn’t avoid to laugh.

 

“Gosh! Your face was priceless” Taeyeon spoke, poking Jiyong’s side what made him laugh a little more and grab her wrist and bring her hand to his lips, giving a small kiss in the back of her hand what made the girl blush.

 

“Yours continue to be beautiful, despite all” and he smiled even more with the growing red color in his girlfriend cheeks.

 

But before Taeyeon could answer him desperate screams could’ve been heard from the Haunted House behind them, and soon two girls were exiting the house running with pale faces and scary writing all over it, they were busy still trying to recover from the awful experience that one of them didn’t notice where she was going until she bumped into Jiyong, which was still surprised for the sudden appearance.

 

The girl just babbled her sorry in English, while the other one was looking in shock at the two idols, and trying desperately to call the first one attention. They were nothing less, nothing more than Dita and Nath, two of the group of six, when Dita, the one that had bumped into Jiyong noticed who she had the same shock expression as Nath.

 

Jiyong recognized them as two of the people present on that group that he had noticed around them that afternoon at the park, and Taeyeon was panicking because they were without their masks they had opted to use for the Amusement Park, and for the faces of the two girls they recognized them. But before any of them could open their mouth or do anything two more people exited they Haunted House laughing, being them Jason and Volekay, they stopped in their tracks with that situation they were in.

 

“Oh my God” was all Taeyeon said before she grabbed Jiyong’s hand to run out of there, but this time she was stopped by a small voice, speaking in a sloppy Korean with a lot of mistakes and rushed.

 

“We won’t tell anyone.” Trisha was the one that spoke the phrase she learned just some minutes before, exiting the place she and Jiyeon were waiting for the couple and the rest of their friends, they didn’t want to pass by the Haunted House experience.

 

“Excuse me?” Jiyong was the one that spoke in Korean, but he noticed most of the people in that strange group that he now confirmed have been following them all over the park didn’t understand what he said, so he decided to use English. “You have been following us around don’t you?” he asked a bit defensive.

 

He wasn’t exactly fluent in English, but he could speak and understand well, so he could communicate with them all.  

 

“Yes, my bad, sorry” One of the girls that had exited the Haunted House, Nath, answered them in English.

 

“Why you did this?” He turned to ask squeezing Taeyeon’s hand to give her support, she used the time they were talking to Jiyong to put her mask again.

 

“Because we are your fans” Jason said a bit apologetically in Korean, Jiyong lifted one of his browns and was going to reply the other guy, scolding him about that is not nice to follow someone even that they were famous and they were fans, but the other were quickly in speak again. “We are fans of you as a couple, we are fans of you are individuals as well, but really big fans of you two as a couple.”

 

All the girls were watching that in front of them, the ones that didn’t understand Korean were quietly expecting the outcome.

 

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked now, and this time Jiyeon when to aid Jason in the explanation.

 

And so they did, they explained that they were a group of people that met online because of the couple GTae while they were reading fanfics and talking each other about their common love for this so called impossible couple. Jiyong remembered well the explanation that Hayeon told to them about the GTae couple thing in the internet and how she was secretly a fan too, and now they were meeting another people that are fans of them as a couple. So what Hayeon told them that they their families and friends met was really true.

 

“But, even though it didn’t give you right to follow us.” Jiyong turned to speak in English for all of them understand his words.

 

“Sorry for it…” The only western figure in the group spoke. “I had the idea, we were curious about you two, and we kind of wanted to have the certainty that were you two for real. But we promise we will keep the secret, right?” she asked the others that were quickly to nod in response to her.

 

They all smiled at the two idols, Jiyong was still suspicious and tensed, but Taeyeon that understood a bit of what the girl had said was the first one to relax, she took her mask off again and smiled at them.

 

“Thank you” she answered in English bowing and the group of GTae fans was really surprised.

 

“Is our pleasure to do so” Jason was quickly to answer and smiling like a fool such was the beauty of the smile. Jiyong cleared his throat snapping the poor guy of his thoughts. “Sorry” he laughed.

 

Dite that was slightly blushing spoke softly in English in a way that both Idols understood:

 

“Do you mind… to take photos with us?”

 

Jiyong turned to Taeyeon, he was reluctant to do what that girl had asked, after all they wasn’t sure if they were what they claimed to be, they could be a group of haters that could use this information to bring a scandal to them. But Taeyeon answered from them, approaching the group and posing for photos with them, and soon he was doing the same, individual photos, couple photos with them and even a group photo with a help of a selfie stick brought by one of them.

 

“We promise to keep it a secret, we swear” now was Volekay time to say something, she had an assuring smile in her lips that in a way made Jiyong calmer. All of them had now smiles and their faces and excited expressions, they seemed to be genuinely fans.

 

They thanked the Idols and promise dthey would stop to follow them, after all, they still had to take Trisha to her aunt in time. They apologized again for their actions and left the idols where they were, laughing and happily showing to each other the pics they had took with the couple. One of their dreams was realized.

 

“That was strange…” Jiyong broke the silence they were, while observing the group disappears in the distance. Both had put their masks again, and decided to push their caps more, so they could protect their faces better. “We actually have fans like that.”

 

“Yes” Tayeon answered. “Like Hayeon said we had…” and the she turned to Jiyong looking at him with curiosity in her eyes. “And you knew they were following us?”

 

“Not exactly” seeing her still questioning eyes he continued. “I noticed them while we were in the rides and all… But I thought it could be a coincidence in one point, but then I noticed them glancing at us, but I didn’t expected much from them though.”

 

She nodded in acknowledgement grabbing his hand in hers.

 

“They are cute, and we know that at least we have some of them that will support our relationship when we decide to come out.” Was his time to nod in agreement. “And we gave them a Fan Service all day long without noticing” she giggled.

 

He chuckled and nodded at the same time that strange group that was following them trying to be discreet but not that discreet received a Fan Service of their life, and they did it without even trying, what was really new and interesting thing they didn’t had experienced yet.

 

“I think it was one of the best fan services I ever did, Angel.”

 

“Agree” she answered, but this time pulled him to start walking again. “Let’s go Dragon, we have a movie to watch” and like that they ended their adventure in the Amusement Park and was finally going to watch their movie. Without further worries, after all they trusted, in a way I those fans they encountered that day.

 

But they failed to notice, when they were walking while holding hands to the exit of the park was a much more discreet figure following them at distance since Jiyong picked up Taeyeon earlier that day. A figure holding a camera and with another purpose than a simply unplanned fan service behind his actions, a much more different purpose.

 


 

N/A: I’m really sorry for taking so long to finally update. I lost my rhythm of postings when I had my pause at the end of last year, and when I got back to University we had and still have a lot of things to do, my “semester” is getting in its end, and so I have a lot of work to do, and so I’m having a bit of difficulty to write.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I’m not fully satisfied with it because it don’t quite come out like I wanted, but usually my chapters never go the way I want, but this one I think lacked in something. I wrote the end of it in a sleepy mode again, so if it have spelling problems or typo please, do inform me I’ll try to correct it as soon as I can xD

Now the things will get a bit spicy, note, just spicy, not angst ;) Some spicy is always needed hehehehe

Oh, and I think maybe this story won’t be necessary to have a sequel like I was planning to, I’m really thinking in change some plans I have for this story, and add more space to my other couples as well hihihihi What means I’ll extend this story a bit more. I hope you all like this xD

See you next chapter <3

Thank you for all the 368 subscribers and 36 upvotes

Love y’ll

Nath :*