L.O.V.E.

Happened

Chapter Four: L.O.V.E.

 

The lights were , and the music flooded the studio, three male figures were standing in the middle of it. The guy in the middle was the every funny and nagger Park Myung Soo, using some flashy red suit, in his right side was Lee Hong Ki using matching flashy clothes, but yellow, and in the left side of Myung Soo, was Jung Yonghwa, with his flashy matching clothes, but blue. The live audience clapped and cheered at the view of the three.

 

“Nice to meet you all again, viewers!” started Myung Soo.

 

“We are MyungYongKi, and we are again in… L.O.V.E.” they said in unison, with wide smiles and receiving more claps from the audience.

 

“Today we have big guests” said Yonghwa.

 

“And they don’t know that they aren’t the only ones coming.” finished Hong Ki.

 

“Today is… L.O.V.E. Mix and Match, who is the best in ‘love’ matters?” said the older one, with a mischievous smile. In the big screen behind the MCs showed five squares with people in different spaces, using earphones so they couldn’t hear what the MCs were saying at that moment. The audience cheered when they saw the artists that would appear that day.

 

“Let’s call our first guests!” Said Yonghwa approaching one of the five doors on the back of the set, the image had already vanished from the big screen, letting just their logo appearing there. “They are known by their beastly concept, and their strong and addictive choreographies, welcome to… 2PM!” he shouted and pressed the button beside the door, and this opened showing five from the group, while their song My House playing in the studio.

 

They exited the room they were, greeting the MCs and bowing to them and the audience, smiling wildly. Jun.K, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung walked until they reached the middle of the set.

 

“Where is Taecyeon?” asked Myung Soo.

 

“He is currently filming a Drama, hyung.” Answered Wooyoung, he had just finished shaking hands with Hong Ki.

 

“That’s a shame… I wanted to have a match with him to see who can impress more women; of course I know I would win… But we have to give him a chance, don’t we?” He said with a strange pose and with a dubious confidence, what made everyone laugh in amusement. He looked directly to one of the cameras of the studio and said confidently “Come Taecyeon, I know you are afraid, but hyung will be nice, okay?”

 

This made everyone laugh even more, and he even smirked, what made Chansung collapse in the floor laughing. They didn’t noticed when Hong Ki went to the back of the set, and still with hint of laugh on his lips. He clapped his hands and said in a loud voice:

 

“With cute dances, and a y hint in their music, we now have the pleasure to present…”

 

“We aren’t the only ones?” asked a surprised Jun.K.

 

“Girls’ Day!” exclaimed the younger MC at the same time he tapped the button beside the door, opening it to revel the four ladies from Girls’ Day, they were surprised to see the others Idols in the set, while their song Ring the Bell was playing.

 

They exited the room greeting everyone that was in the studio, the audience that was cheering and the MCs and the other guests. Hong Ki even offered a hand to Sojin, and then her and her other three members, Yura, Minah and Hyeri were together in the center of the set with 2PM.

 

“We have pretty ladies today” said Hong Ki, casually.

 

“Are you saying that none of our last female guests were pretty?” asked Yonghwa, looking at him with a false horror face.

 

“Yah, I never said that, Yonghwa hyung!” said a flustered Hong Ki.

 

“I think you mean it, Hong Ki-yah” said Myung Soo with an almost evil laugh.

 

The ladies and the boys laughed at the trio, they were matching each other well in this new variety program, which was created that year. The pilot episode was filmed with Kim Soo Hyun, Juniel, and Jay Park, and had aired in January at MBC was a blast, with their concept of love competitions, and so the program was on air since then and in its successful 12 episode.

 

They teased a bit more their maknae MC, and so Myung Soo approached the third door that day.

 

“Now, we introduce you, some more wonderful ladies that swapped this world with their curtness, and now with their grown up spirit. Welcome to… Girl’s Generation!” he said in the middle of cheers and excited comments, he pressed the button and the door opened, reviling five members from the wonderful ladies of SNSD.

 

The girls were surprised to see the other guests, but still smiled brightly, and greeted everyone politely while their song Lion Heart was blasting in the studio. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seohyun even did a piece of the choreography of their song, being followed by Myung Soo that made a funnier version of the well trained moves. Hong Ki and Yonghwa followed him, finishing their choreography with a funny pose.

 

The three groups were laughing really hard at their faces, the MCs bowed to the audience and the idols gathered there. What had hooked the audience was the chemistry between the MCs, which despite their busy schedules were filming the program once a week.

 

Now, Yonghwa and Hong Ki moved to the fourth door, and together they initiated the presentation of their fourth guest.

 

“She has a beautiful voice…”

 

“Impressive stage presence…”

 

“A soulful tone…”

 

“Welcome to…”

 

“Ailee!” both said at the same time, while both pressed the button at the same time, reveling a beautiful Ailee that was all smiles, and she exited the room greeting everyone, while her song Insane was playing.

 

“Ailee, Ailee, Ailee” cheered Myung Soo.

 

She finally reached the center and was now besides 2PM, and bowed again, saying:

 

“It’s nice to be here!”

 

“Indeed Hong Ki is right; we have really pretty ladies in our program today.” said Myung Soo receiving a glare from Hong Ki and laughs of everyone else.

 

The elder just smiled to Hong Ki and patted his shoulder, before going to the last door.

 

“Now, is time for our last guests for today… They are really difficult, you know? To get them all together to participate, but I guess we had luck.” He said, leaning in the wall. “They are full of swag, the bad boy image, and that charm that apparently the girls can’t resist.”

 

Myung Soo said in a false bored tone, and winked at the camera facing him.

 

“Welcome to…”

 

“Bang” said Hong Ki, making a gun with his hands.

 

“Bang” said Yonghwa, made the same pose.

 

“Bang” said Myung Soo pressing the button at the same he said: “BIGBANG”. The door opened showing the five members of the referred group while their hit song Bang Bang Bang was playing, and the audience was cheering.

 

The five boys exited the room greeting the audience and the other people in the set, with smiles and some surprised looks, but they were professional after all. But even with that when two pairs of eyes met they couldn’t help that their hearts started to beat so fast in their chests.

 

“GD-yah!” said Myung Soo that went directly to Jiyong and hugged him forcefully, making the audience and the other people watching laugh, but Yonghwa and Hong Ki were quickly in separate him from the BIGBANG leader that was laughing shyly, what made s laugh more.

 

With that animated introduction, the staff arranged twenty chairs in both sides of the set, and the judge table where the three MCs were seated with their flashy suits. And so they started the program, with now the audience waiting patiently, while Myung Soo was with a serious face looking at all the guests.

 

“Wow, is the first time I see SNSD and BIGBANG in the same variety show in years.” Commented Hong Ki, and some of the guests and people in the audience agreed with him.

 

“Yes, I was surprised when I heard about it from our PD” said Yonghwa, but continued. “And we have even more fantastic guests, 2PM, Ailee, and Girls’ Day.” 

 

“Today is our ‘L.O.V.E. Mix and Match who is the best in ‘love’ matters?’, and you are our contestants.” Said Hong Ki, while winking at the audience.

 

Myung Soo clapped his hands together and said with a thoughtful tone, still looking at the guests.

 

“We have interesting situations here…”

 

“What do you mean, hyung?” asked Yonghwa.

 

“You see… We have an ex from one of our MCs, and another couple of exes here.”

 

Hong Ki that for a moment was looking a bit lost, suddenly remembered of something and started to smile as evil as Myung Soo that was looking at Yonghwa, and the latter was with a strange look in his eyes.

 

“Yong~” said Myung Soo in an attempt to do a girly voice.

 

“Hyun~” answered Hong Ki attempting to sound like Yonghwa.

 

“Oh… Gosh” said Yonghwa shaking his head, while people in the audience and in the set were laughing, and a shy Seohyun was trying to avoid that people could see she was embarrassed. The two never failed to bring that up every time they could, and now that the other part was there too they had to do it. But had some people that were clueless about the joke, like BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and TOP.

 

Myung Soo noticed and pointed to the two rappers.

 

“You guys don’t know the Goguma Couple?” asked Myung Soo in a tone that seemed they had committed a crime.

 

“Hyungs don’t watch much We Got Married” answered Seungri. “ And besides that time Jiyong hyung was too busy watching his dramas, and TOP hyung was more busy with his furniture.” The BIGBANG’s maknae laughed, but received a slap in his head from TOP which was at his side.

 

What made everyone in the studio laugh, because of the serious face of TOP and a laughing Seungri, even that he was in pain because of the slap on his head.

 

“You speak too much” said TOP.

 

And this way the MCs turned to speak, explaining the rules and what will happen that day in the program, and so they continued to film, filled with laughs and some more teasing from the MCs.

 


 

They were filming for some time already, with some stops for them to rest, and the MCs had divided them in five groups with four members and for astonishment of two people, they are in the same team.

 

Team number one: Taeyeon, Sojin, G-Dragon and Jun.K.

 

Team number two: Seohyun, Yura, TOP and Nichkhun.

 

Team number three: Tiffany, Minah, Taeyang and Wooyoung.

 

Team number four: Yuri, Hyeri, Daesung and Junho.

 

Team number five: Hyoyeon, Ailee, Seungri and Chansung.

 

They were now sitting together with their teams, some matches had already happened, with Team Four winning so far, and so far weren’t any complicated game, were more Q&A competitions. Myung Soo looked at his cue, and turned to talk, looking directly to the camera.

 

“Now is our flirting game” he clapped his hands “Two contestants will be chosen from our virtual roulette, and this two will have to show a flirting session, the one that get the other to blush or avoid your gaze will be the winner” he said, getting up from his place. “Will be an all kill round, the one that stay at the end, will bring the victory for her or his team.”

 

He pressed a button and the roulette that had appeared in the big screen behind them started to move, and the first name was drawn. Kim Taeyeon.

 

Jiyong looked at her moving from her seat, close to Jun.K., with a shy smile to reach her place in the middle of the set, they were avoiding any contact beyond the ones provided by the games, to avoid any further questions, but he couldn’t stop him to think how beautiful she was with that outfit, a blouse that showed her shoulders, with her hair in a braid, and a skinny jeans. He was snapped to reality again when he saw Myung Soo calling the other contestant, and he felt his heart get a bit heavy when he saw his hyung step in the middle of the set. Choi Seunghyun, more known as TOP, was the one to start with his Taeyeon.

 

His hyung was a shy person, and really awkward sometimes, and not so straightforward with women, but if he really liked the person, or if he decided to portrait a more flirty guy as the game required, he knew how much his hyung could be irresistible. And he didn’t like it one bit.

 

He tried his best to not show how he truly felt, and put a fake smile in his lips, he watched how awkward were both in the center of the set, but he saw the change in his hyung’s eyes, he was going to put the handsome TOP skills to show, and because of that he was ready to jump from his chair and knock his hyung down, but he contained his actions.

 

Yonghwa shouted: “Action!” and the lights in the set were decreasing, letting the center with most light.

 

TOP was with a smirk in his lips, and he lowered his head approaching Taeyeon, that felt taken aback from his actions, she was surprised, he was really handsome up close, but he wasn’t her type at all. But even so, the rapper with deep voice could be really flirty.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, you have beautiful eyes, have someone said that to you? They make a beautiful contrast with your fairy skin.” He said winking, and tilted his head, approaching more. “Can I drop the formalities and call you Taeyeon-ah?”

 

Taeyeon was flustered trying her best to not look in other direction, to avoid those deep eyes filled with promises, that she knew be only for the game, he was excellent actor after all. Jiyong was discreetly tugging his trouser, trying his best to not jump into to beat him up, who that hyung think he was?

 

The MCs and the others guests were doing exaggerated sounds to what they were seeing.

 

“Er… Hum…Yes…” Taeyeon couldn’t think in words to continue with that game, she couldn’t even give her move.

 

He smirked again, and put one hand in one of her shoulders, and approached more.

 

“I think you are feeling a bit cold, for more that I think to see your flawless skin is a blessing, I care more for your health, Taeyeon-ah.” With those words the studio went crazy, and Taeyeon couldn’t avoid being embarrassed to the point that her cheeks got colored with a bright red color.

 

“TOP wins!” said Hong Ki, with a mischievous smile in his lips.

 

Jiyong was seeing red, but he plastered a stiff smile in his lips. He never felt something like that before, that strange monster roaring in his chest, and never for a brother like TOP was to him. He saw as how his hyung bowed embarrassed to Taeyeon, and she did the same, and still he was willing to go there and separate them the most quickly he could.

 

But then, something entered his mind, making all his heat up be contained. Who was him to claim her as his? Until that day they were still in that imprecise place, he didn’t know what she actually feel for him, because he knew what he actually feel. He was in love with her, he loved her too much, more than he could express, and more than he thought he was in his previous relationships. He truly and desperately loved her, the sweet and beautiful Taeyeon.

 

But he was so afraid she could reject him, because he knew his heart would be broke, really broke, if she does.

 


 

Taeyeon was still flustered from the last game, which Team Two had won, where she was supposed to flirt with TOP, she was indeed embarrassed, and the rapper even apologized with her about what he said. But she understood, was for the game, and no hard feelings involved, but she had to admit, he has ways with words. And that time, after another pause for the staff to arrange what was necessary in the set, the MCs had announced another game, which was called: Love Course.

 

The teams had to complete a course with different set of games, the first contestants from the teams had already done their part in the course, and now the second part of the course, were Jiyong was running along with Yura, Seungri, Hyeri and Wooyoung, carrying a big Teddy Bear. They were all too close with one another, so, in a moment, Yura stepped in the Teddy Bear she was carrying and lost her balance, falling in the ground. Jiyong was some steps behind, and with the good manners he was thought he approached Yura, helping her to get up in her feet again, with one of his gentle charming smiles.

 

Taeyeon watched Yura get a bit shy and bow in thank for his help, and she saw her Jiyong shaking his head like brushing that off, and tapping Yura’s shoulder gently. The exchange was in mere seconds, but it made her heart drop, and she felt an anger rise from the depths of her body. She knew he was a gentleman, and the he was naturally expansive, but she couldn’t avoid feeling that way, she wanted to go there and claim him as hers.

 

But, she wasn’t his girlfriend to claim anything; they are merely friends with benefits, and for more that she liked that way, she didn’t know what he actually feel about her, and so she was insecure and afraid he would get tired of her. She was sure about her feelings since that weekend they spent together, that perfect weekend of them. She was in love with him, she loved him so much, and because of that, she was afraid of what would happen if he decided that he just wanted to be friends… That’s why she never confessed to him.

 

She knew that this would hurt more than any other relationship she had before, if he rejected her.

 


 

During the rest of the recording for the episode both got even more jealous of each other, they couldn’t avoid, was their insecurities talking. Every next game had the capacity to awaken a new type of insecurity in both of them, games that required contacts, games that required some approaches in the Love field with others present in the set, even that they knew aren’t for real made them ready to step in the middle and do something they would probably face the consequences later.

 

The MCs were finally wrapping the filming with the Team Three commemorating their victory as the Best in Love Matters, with all the guests and MCs bowing at the audience and to the cameras, thanking them for the support and for watching. All the idols started to exit the set, going to the back stage, where they could go to their dressing rooms to change their clothes and fix their makeup.

 

“I’m going to the bathroom” said Taeyeon, not looking at any of her members, they were tired of all the games, and so they didn’t noticed the dark expression in their leader face, just nodding in agreement and following their manager.

 

She walked ahead, looking for the bathroom, she needed to relax a bit, and try to fix her thoughts, or so her members would notice, and she didn’t want to worry them, or better saying lying to them.

 

She was so concentrate in this that she didn’t notice someone waiting for her; she just did when he grabbed her and locked themselves in one of the empty rooms. Jiyong stared in those dark brown eyes that were a bit startled, before possessing her lips in an angry and hungry kiss, trying to show her who she belong. Taeyeon answered his kiss with the same anger and possessiveness; she even pulled a bit of his hair, what made him moan.

 

But it just made her remember where they were, and so she pushed him, separating them, and she glared at him.

 

“Are you crazy Jiyong?” she hissed, breathing with difficulty.

 

He was as breathless as her, but he approached her, pinning her in the door.

 

“Yes… I’m crazy, Taeyeon, I’m so ing crazy that I wanted to kill TOP hyung for touching you, that I wanted to beat Wooyoung-ssi for being so close to you, and I wanted to kick Hong Ki-ssi for flirting with you!” he said narrowing his beautiful light brown eyes. He was still so mad, so insecure.

 

Taeyeon felt her heart skip a beat, but she was mad too, she was jealous too. She poked his chest with her index finger and said:

 

“Don’t be stupid Jiyong! It was just a game! At least wasn’t me that was all smiles with all that girls. Why you had to smile like that to all of them? HUN?” she said lifting her chin and confronting him, as angry as him.

 

Was Jiyong’s turn to feel his heart skip a beat, but still, he had so much to spill.

 

“Now you are being ridiculous! I was being nice, I wasn’t flirting with them.”

 

Taeyeon snorted, and poked his chest again.

 

“And I was flirting with them?” she said furious “At least I wasn’t smiling like that to them, don’t you agree? You should only smile like that to me!”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, what the hell they were doing now?  And so he answered:

 

“You shouldn’t allow them to be so close to you or do that stuff with you! I’m the only person allowed to do that.” and grabbing her hand to stop her to poke him again, he said: “And stop doing that, it hurts.” She glared at him pouting. He glared her back.

 

“Why do you care?” she asked, frustrated.

 

“Why do YOU care?” he asked back, as frustrated as her.

 

They glared each other to see who was going to be the first one to back out, their hearts pounding in their chests, they were mad, confused, jealous, and on top of that in love. But they are too blind to see, or too afraid to look. Their breaths were matching, their thoughts were almost the same, and without them noticing…

 

“I love you”

 

That three magical words slipped from their lips, without a reason, without planning, they just did, as what seemed what they wanted to hear, and to say since forever. Their hearts knew what they actually wanted to say, and contrary their heads, they made them spill what was needed.

 

“What?”

 

“You…?”

 

They looked at each other with surprised looks, their hearts thumping in their ears, they had heard it right? Jiyong’s expression softened and a small smile appeared in Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“I love you, Taeyeon.” He repeated, and approached Taeyeon’s face, touching her forehead with his, resting in that position, looking directly at her eyes.

 

“I love you too, Jiyong.” She answered back, looking back at him, with her smile growing big in her lips.

 

He smiled back at her, and they continued to look at each other, now recognizing all that feelings as what they truly were, after all they were mirroring each other feelings. How could they never saw that before? They laughed at their silliness, and so Jiyong lowered his head so he could capture Taeyeon’s lips in another kiss, this one much calmer, showing their love for each other. And they couldn’t ignore that the feelings shared wasn’t so different from the other kisses they have been sharing for some moths already.

 

They separated their lips, smiling widely.

 

“Why…?” Taeyeon started to ask, but she was interrupted by people calling her outside the room they were.

 

“Taeyeon unnie! Where are you?”

 

“Taengoo, answer me!”

 

“Where is she?”

 

They could hear the voices of the others Girls’ Generation, and with a sigh they separated completely.

 

“I have to go…” she said, now feeling her cheeks getting a bit warm, she was blushing.

 

“I know” he pouted, but moved forward, kissing her forehead. “I love you”

 

She smiled brightly to him, still blushing.

 

“I love you too”

 

And so after some minutes of staring, she left the room, to the real world again, and he was left there, to wait a bit so no one could notice him leaving the same room that before was the SNSD leader, and he was smiling widely.

 

Indeed they were in L.O.V.E.

 


 

N/A: And here is the chapter! Hahahaha I hope you guys liked it :3

I wanted to post the weekend we just passed, but las week I was a bit busy to write, and I still have to study for my test tomorrow, so I took a time to finish it >< And So I finish it before going to study more to my test hahaha

You liked this chapter? Liked the way they confessed to each other? Hahaha The fight was strange? xD

And I don’t know why I think the Taeyeon/TOP part got a bit awkward, but I guess is because I can’t imagine them together as I do with GTae ahsuahushaus And was just a game, so… hahaha

Do you guys will like some other SohiBang pairings? Just a warning: Taeyang here is with Min Hyorin, his real life girlfriend, and and Seohyun is with a pair already, so… xD I don’t promise all the suggestions, but I’ll think about it, okay? Hahahahaha

Please, leave a comment, and let me know your thoughts about my story :3 Comments help me write! :D

Thank you all the 21 people that upvoted and all the 220 that subscribed in my story, and everyone that commented in my story.

Oh… And I’ll stop to send the messages in the walls about people that subscribe in my stories, because that always let me confused, and give me too much work hahaha I hope you guys don’t mind ><

Anyway… See you next chapter,

Love ya’ll

Nath :*