Cigarettes and Kisses

Happened

Chapter two: Cigarettes and Kisses

 

 “I don’t believe you convinced me to watch this” he said in a fake disgusted tone, what made him receive a slap in his arm. 

 

“We agreed this time was my turn to choose it” she said pouting her lips cutely, what made him smile with pleasure. “And besides, I heard it is your favorite.” She said pouting even more. He snorted looking at the screen of his big TV on his room, where a scene of a couple was paused in the screen. He needed to beat up that maknae of his for telling the world about his secret pleasure. That was one of those days they went to one of their apartments to have a great time together, and that time was in his house.

 

In the last two months after the MAMA after party, he and Taeyeon had been going out every time they could, he even had ditched his longtime friends for her, and still Jiyong couldn’t put a finger in how to name their relationship. She was the first girl he could open up as he did, she knew everything about him, everything that have happened before and was happening at that moment, and she told him things she usually kept for herself. So it makes them best friends, right? But then they have that undeniable chemistry, that attraction that make them jump into an irresistible pleasure moment. Then, were they best friends with benefits? 

 

He couldn’t decipher what was that. They texted each other every day, they called each other when they could, they shared their moments with the other, and still, they couldn’t say where they were in that relationship. And they haven’t shared with anyone else their so called friendship, not yet.

 

“YAH, KWON JIYONG” she screamed, snapping him from his thoughts. “You haven’t heard one word of what I have said, don’t you?” she asked, puffing her cheeks in an angry face, what made him laugh a little.

 

“Sorry Tae, some work things have been keeping me worried.” He lied for the first time to her, pecking her lips softly. He wasn’t ready to talk about that with Taeyeon.

 

Her features softened with his words, and she lifted one of her hands to cup one of his cheeks. Her dark brown eyes looked directly to his, with that soft and warm feelings that made his heart skip a beat, that same eyes that fascinated him, because could show innocence and desire at the same time, that beautiful and seductive eyes. That eyes that always make him loose his control, but before he could make a move to kiss her more, she burst that bubble they were.

 

“I’ll cook you some special Taeyeon’s ramyun, this will help you solve your problems.” She smiled, and turned away from him getting out from his bed, all he could do was pout like she was doing before. She laughed at him. “I know you mister, you want to distract me! So you will sit, eat my ramyun, and you will talk about it with me, maybe I can help you.” She said, winking at him, and exiting his room before he could grab her and place her onto his bed again.

 

He sighed, but smiled anyway, Taeyeon was indeed the best thing that happened to him in the last months, and because of that small lie he had to think in something related to work to say to her. He was working in a new solo project, and she knew it, so maybe something related to that. He walked in direction of his big living room, grabbing in the way a pack of his favorite cigarettes and his lighter. He hid it in his pockets.

 

“I’m going to the balcony for a bit” he said, looking into his kitchen to see a concentrated Taeyeon chopping some things she have bought before coming to his house. She just nodded her head, making him laugh, and then he did what he said, he exited his living room by the sliding door that directed him to his balcony, the air was still chilling, so he was using his sweatshirt, he wasn’t that fashion in his own house as people like to think.

 

He brought one cigarette to his lips and lighted it, putting the pack in the table, and then pulling the smoke in before realizing it in the air of a busy Seoul. He looked down to the streets seeing small people and cars passing by, be in a penthouse has its advantages. He stayed there, smoking lazily, continuing his questions to himself about that relationship he was with that wonderful girl cooking in his kitchen. He was so concentrated in this that he didn’t notice the other presence, until she cleared .

 

He jumped, surprised by her, hitting the cigarette in the board of the balcony to finish it. He smiled cheaply to a really angry Taeyeon, her cheeks ware red because of the anger, her hands in her waist, and her sweatshirt, that was a match of his since he bought them a couple sweatshirt, was loose in her body, in a way that could let him fantasize about her body. And despite of her anger he couldn’t let to think how y she was.

 

“Oppa, I have asked you to not smoke with me here.” Taeyeon said, looking at the pack disposed in the table at his side.

 

“I wasn’t smoking near you, Tae, I just needed to relax to think properly, and you know that.” He said grabbing the pack and hiding in his pocket again.

 

“But I still can smell the scent” she said, sighing. This was a point where both always argued. “I don’t mind that you smoke, is your choice anyway” she said while looking at him sternly. “You know my point of view of this, I just asked you to don’t do it while I’m here.” She said finally letting go of her angry pose, pouting.

 

Jiyong sighed too, he knew why she hated so much people smoking near her, she had a bad experience with it once, and she hated it at the max since then, so he tried at his best to avoid doing it next to her, but hell, he has his right, and that was his house!

 

“Tae, I think I can do it in the balcony of my own house, don’t you think?” he asked.

 

She pouted more, but nodded in agreement.

 

“But… I’m worried about your health, Ji.” She said, looking down, letting her hair fall forward, as if she was a kid, even that Jiyong wanted to maintain his serious face, he couldn’t avoid smile at her. “And smoking is not good.”

 

He couldn’t resist, he stepped close to her and embraced her, resting his chin on the top of her head.

 

“Okay cute Tae, I’ll try to smoke less, but I don’t promise much, I enjoy this too much.” He said, laughing a little, what make him receive another slap in his arm by her. She separated their bodies and he could see the bright smile in her kissable lips, and he couldn’t resist, he lowered his head, trying to capture her lips with his, but Taeyeon avoided it.

 

“No way, you are smelly” she said, getting out of his embrace to run inside again, Jiyong let a laugh scape from his lips, before running after her, and catching her.

 

“I’m smelly; you say…” he said, with an evil grin in his lips, he carefully placed her in his big and comfortable sofa, and placing himself above her. “But you won’t resist to it.”

 

“Yah, you are so cocky, Ji” she said, teasing him. Jiyong didn’t answer her; he just attacked her lips before she could close it back after talking. He plunged his tongue in , savoring her sweet taste, and she couldn’t resist at the seductive game he was playing. When the air was turning a necessity, he descended his kisses to her jaw, making his way to his favorite spot under her ear, where he took a sweet time.

 

She was breathless, with her arms secured around his neck, his name, what made him smile while doing his work in that sensitive spot, although he was measuring the pressure he was doing it, he couldn’t leave a mark, not in that moment though. He turned to make his way back to , where he took her lips again in a passionate kiss.

 

When Jiyong felt the air missing again, he separated their lips, with a huge grin in his lips. He looked at her beautiful face, her rosy cheeks, her swollen lips, and that beautiful dark brown eyes filled with desire. A view he loved, and that he wanted to have always, he needed her by his side. He moved his hand to her face, cupping one of her cheeks, caressing it.

 

“I told you” he said in a low and tender tone. Taeyeon shook her head, and glared at him, who was still smiling.

 

“You are such a mood er, Jiyong.” she said, biting her lips to try to contain the smile that was trying to escape.

 

“You want me to kiss you again?” he asked, focusing on her lips, which were a bit redder than they were before. 

 

“Why you ask?” Taeyeon asked in a teasing tone. She was clearly provoking him, and he wouldn’t let this go so easily, but before Jiyong could kiss her again, an alarm went off in the kitchen, and startled both. Taeyeon pushed Jiyong from above her, and went running to the kitchen.

 

“My ramyun!”

 

“Ouch!”

 

Jiyong had landed in his in his marble floor, despite the pain, he laughed, because he was listening to a very agitated Taeyeon in his kitchen complaining that because of him, she almost burned her special ramyun. He got up from the floor, and rubbing the part that was hurting, he entered his kitchen to see Taeyeon finishing the preparations in his table.

 

“Now, is everything ready, let’s eat oppa” she said, smiling to him.

 

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon, you hurt me when you decided to run like a mad woman” he said in a teasing tone. She looked at him worried, noticing his hand rubbing the lower part of his back.

 

“Sorry, Ji, I’m so sorry” she said, while approaching him. “I’ll give you the biggest bowl.”

 

“Okay, okay” he laughed, patting her head. “I know you didn’t do it on purpose.”

 

“Now, let’s eat!”

 


 

After they finished eating, was when they had that conversation Taeyon insisted in having, and where Jiyong talked about his album, and she actually helped him, she had some great advices from an outsider view that helped him picture how to express a line of his new single while singing it. They went back to his room to finish the drama she had chosen. And although he “complained” for her from time to time, he was hooked up by the story again, watching the problems the couple was passing through.

 

He was so concentrated in the drama, that he just noticed she had fallen asleep when she moved slightly and hugged him, and mumbled some incoherent words. He looked down seeing a beautiful sleeping face, a beautiful angel, Jiyong smiled at the view, and hugged her back, making him more comfortable, and adjusting Taeyeon in the best way in his arms.

 

Forgetting about the drama that was still playing in his TV, he gazed at Taeyeon’s face, feeling that warm feeling that made his heart beat crazily in his chest. That same feeling that had always appeared every time he was watching her, that feeling was so good, so undeniable, so tender, making him sometimes wonder if this all would last.

 

If what he feel could reach her, or what was exactly that feeling, because that feeling was much more than a simply attraction, was much more than desire, was something simple, but still complicated. And in a way, he was afraid to discover, because he was so afraid to lose her. But he still needed to found out, because he could as well lose her for not acting accordingly to his feelings.

 

“Would you follow me forever?” he asked at the same time his hand reached for her sleeping face, caressing it. Jiyong kissed her forehead, and sighed.

 

He wanted that answer. Badly.

 


 

N/A: First of all… Thank you all the 10 people that upvoted this story, thank you to all 120 people that subscribed here, and thank you all that have comment here <3

So… This is the second chapter. What you guys think of it? XD Liked the time jump? Was clear their relationship for you?

Sorry for making so much questions, but I’m really curious about what you guys thought about the chapter. I’ll be really happy with your comments, and critical remarks, will help me to improve as writer :D And they will help me to write! Hehehehe

And happy news: This fanfic will be a bit more than twelve chapters hehehe Well, it was one of the first fanfics I planned that much ahead, I have until the 12th planned, and can have some more, not much though.

And I really want to know you, my readers. So I’ll start… I’m 21 years old, I’m Brazilian, and I started to read GTae in the beginning of this year, when I found one of kpoponly fanfics. And about you?

I hope you have enjoyed the chapter, so please: leave a comment!

See you next chapter,

Love ya’ll

Nath :*