Angel&Dragon

Happened

Chapter Five: Angel&Dragon

 

He sighed and rested his back in the chair and pressed his fingers between his eyebrows trying to ease his tiredness. He was quite some time working in the songs of his new solo album, and the staff that was working with him was as much as tired as him.

 

“Ryewol, let’s finish it for today.” He said, looking briefly to the other guy and giving him a small smile. The staff looked gratefully to him, and bowed, before excusing himself.

 

Jiyong looked around the recording studio, and took his stuff, before moving to the elevators, which he could enter quickly. He was playing with his phone, when the doors opened, and he made his way to YG Cafeteria, greeting some of the staff in the way. He entered the room and was greeted by voices and laughs, he was surprised to what he saw, the Cafeteria so full of his co-workers, some of his sumbaes and hoobaes.

 

In the center of all that commotion was TOP, Tablo was in his side, with an arm in TOP’s shoulder, and lifting his glass calling for a toast.

 

“To our dear Choi Seunghyun, for him to learn some common sense while in the army” said playfully, and all lifted their glasses as well, toasting at that.

 

“Hyung!” protested TOP, grimacing. What made all that were watching laugh; and so something hit Jiyong, they were doing some goodbye party for his hyung, even though TOP wasn’t going to the army yet, he was going to do so in 2 to 3 month ahead.

 

“Oh, you are here GD hyung” said someone close to him, he turned to see Seungyoon, WINNER’s leader, smiling to him and holding a glass as well. The boy bowed to him, and greeted him politely.

 

“Oh… hey Yoon” he said, bowing in answer. “Having fun?”

 

The younger leader nodded, and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Jiyong lifted one of his eyebrows, usually this kid was a goofy guy, he would usually give a smart comment or do some kind of joke, but he seemed sincerely bothered by something.  

 

“Yoon… Can you help me with something tomorrow?” he asked, what made the younger one look at him surprised, but he nodded quickly. Is not often that G-Dragon would ask your help, Jiyong smiled at him and patted his shoulder, he was going to do that boy split what was wrong, and have a helping hand at the end.

 

“What time I should be in the studio?”

 

“6 a.m., no delays, am I clear?” he said seriously, and Seungyoon nodded seriously. “But let’s talk about work, only tomorrow, okay?”

 

“Okay” he answered, smiling a bit.

 

Jiyong smiled back, and turned to look in the space at the Cafeteria, seeing the other WINNER boys together with IKON boys. He patted Seungyoon shoulder again, and turned to speak.

 

“Now, go join your members, have some fun” he said smiling, and left the boy in his spot.

 

Was his turn to approach s, he was engulfed by them, and without noticing he was already laughing and drinking with them. He felt his cellphone tremble in one point, and he smiled immediately with the message he saw there.

 

‘I can’t wait for tomorrow, Ji. Love youuuu~ :*’

 

He was quickly in answering it.

 

‘I’ll pick you up at 7 p.m., okay? Love you too, Tae :* :* :*’

 

He was smiling widely when Seungri placed his hands in both Jiyong shoulders, and looked directly in his eyes.

 

“Hyuuung~” he said in an aegyo voice. “Tomorrow night we will have a party for us, just the five of us, for TOP hyung. You will come right?”

 

Jiyong looked at his maknae a bit startled.

 

“YAH! Seungri, why you didn’t said this to me earlier?” he said, pinching Seungri’s nose, and making him drop his hands from his shoulders to try to took Jiyong’s hand from his nose.

 

“So are you not coming?” the deep voice of his hyung could be heard. “You know, I’ll not talk to you until I get back from the army, you stupid.” Threatened TOP. Jiyong looked at him, still holding Seungri’s nose, and saw that serious face that his hyung tend to portrait most of the time. He knew his hyung wasn’t talking seriously though; his hyung was actually a fan of playing hard to get.

 

“If I knew it earlier I could’ve come, but I have an appointment for tomorrow already. Sorry hyung…” he said, apologetic.

 

Daesung and Taeyang, which were just watching, laughing, decided to save their maknae from their leader, and so, they did Jiyong free Seungri, the poor panda was rubbing his nose and cursing under his breath. TOP was looking at Jiyong with an eyebrow lifted.

 

“What could be more important than me, Kwon Jiyong?” he said before taking a sip from his glass.

 

Jiyong shook his head and laughed at what his hyung said. Sometimes he, indeed, had the strangest remarks.

 

“I don’t see my girl in ages, and I’m finally giving her a decent…” he stopped his words when he noticed what he has said. He could feel stares at him from people that were listening to their talk, and the silence in this small part of the group in YG Cafeteria followed his words.

 

“Your girl…?” Daesung was the one that spoke. Jiyong avoided the gazes from his friends, and coughed a bit.

 

“Yes” he said.

 

And a commotion that seemed even bigger than before started from their group, and for the amusement of them all, they could see the almighty G-Dragon blush. Yes, blush.

 

“How come you never said about her to us?” asked Taeyang, hitting Jiyong’s arm playfully.

 

“I forgive you, stupid. We can do it other day…” said TOP, shrugging his shoulder, and giving Jiyong a knowing smile. That was his hyung, but he was a bit confused by that smile TOP was giving to him.

 

“That’s why you have been ditching us for some time already” commented Daesung.

 

“Who is she?” asked an eager Seungri.

 

With that question they all stopped again, and were waiting for the answer. Jiyong looked at them, and smiled playfully.

 

“Is a secret!” and laughed at their disappointed faces. TOP was slightly smirking at him.

 

“C’mon hyung! Say it please!” said a begging Panda.

 

“No… You will know her soon.” Was the only answer he provided to them, and took his glass back, and winked at them, smiling. But he still looked at the older member of BIGBANG a bit confused.

 

The other three tried to make him accidently talk more about his girl, but the Dragon didn’t give them any additional information. He spoke more than he should, anyway.

 


 

Jiyong, Seungyoon, Teddy – that joined them in that morning – and the staff were working without stop since 6 am, and they seemed to finally be advancing at that point in the song that gave so much work for them.

 

“Now, is just missing you record this specific part.” Jiyong said and looked directly to the boy. Yoon looked at him surprised.

 

“W-What?”  He shook his head and turned to speak. “Would be a pleasure hyung, but… I didn’t expected…”

 

He was cut by Jiyong, which was smiling a bit at his hoobae.

 

“Your voice fit more with this part and mood of the song than my own, and you sang it the way I was picturing while I wrote it, and I couldn’t go there myself… But your voice is perfect for it.”

 

“Jiyong is right, Yoon.” This time was Teddy turn to give his piece of mind. “When you were suggesting the tone, yours fit with what Jiyong want.”

 

After some more words from both Jiyong and Teddy, Seungyoon entered in the recording booth that was being occupied by Jiyong before. They started recording, the voice of the younger one flowing in the studio, while the two older ones were concentrated in the technical aspects of it.

 

Seungyoon stayed in the booth for more than one hour until they reached the right point, and he could repeat it naturally and the recording went smoothly until Jiyong decided to give it a break.

 

Teddy and the staff exited the room to look for some fresh air and something for them to relax, but Seungyoon stayed, seated in the couch, with his head supported by the wall. Jiyong that was analyzing the recording turned his chair in direction of Seungyoon.

 

“Yoon” he called, what made the younger one snap his head a bit embarrassed.

 

“Yes? What can I help you hyung?”

 

Jiyong looked at him in the eyes, analyzing the boy in front of him; the younger one was starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

 

“Has something bothering you?”

 

His question caught Seungyoon off guard, the younger one diverted his eyes.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Jiyong snorted and turned to speak.

 

“I was there already, kiddo, what is bothering you?”

 

Seungyoon turned to look at Jiyong; he wasn’t sure what to say to the older one, they weren’t exactly close, not like he was with s anyway. But an experienced person could help more.

 

“How do you deal with it?” Yoon asked.

 

“Deal with what?” Jiyong rested in his chair.

 

“With the leadership… Sometimes I still wonder that would be better if Mino had stayed as our leader.”

 

He looked at the younger one, sighing and decided to sit beside the other.

 

“You are an excellent leader Yoon, you have more in you than you see, and for what I saw, your members follow you gladly, you had more experience than Mino in some points that made your group grown.” He put a hand in Yoon’s shoulder. “Not always being the older one gives us an advantage in being a leader.”

 

Seungyoon looked at him, but Jiyong could see the doubts in his eyes.

 

“I had doubts too, for times I wondered if Youngbae wasn’t the best choice to be a leader too, he had more way with people than I, and had times the pressure of being a leader, and that everything that I do can reflect in my members made me want to give up.”

 

The younger one was a bit startled with the last confession of his sumbae, one that was a legend between all the younger members of the company, had his fragile moments too.

 

“Yeah, I wanted to give up, but one thing I learned was that these hardships just turn us better, Yoon.” Jiyong smiled at him and patted his shoulder. “You have to keep in mind we don’t have any granted, but if we work hard, we can conquer the world. And for what I can see you are doing a good work.”

 

Seungyoon smiled a bit and nodded his head. These words ware making him feel a bit better.

 

“The pressure is big, but I’ll say you something… It’s worth all. When you see the happiness in your members’ faces and in your fans, it all seems to go away, everything is paid.” Jiyong even laughed a bit. “So, boy, smile… You can do it.”

 

A wide smile appeared in Seungyoon lips, and Jiyong smiled more, and patted his shoulder with proud. Right after that Teddy and the staff entered back, seeing the both leaders smiling to each other like they had heard the best joke of the century. The older one just shook his head and rushed the other two to get back to work, and this time he noticed a difference, he could see Yoon get back little by little to his normal self, the goofy young leader of WINNER.

 


 

Jiyong was nervous; he was rubbing his hands in his fancy trouser, trying to get rid of his sweat. He was nicely dressed with a semi-formal suit, with his hair styled up, his tattoos in the neck partially appearing. He was standing next to one of his cars, in the parking lot of Taeyeon’s condo, waiting for her.

 

He picked his phone again, looking the messages in his phone, to see if everything was going as planned. When he raised his head again, he lost his breath, Taeyeon was approaching him using a beautiful dress that finished some inches above her knees, with a dark blue color that contrasted with her skin, she was using a black high hells, and her hair was still with a light color and styled in a bun. She was beautiful with her light makeup and her rosy lips.

 

“You are beautiful” he said as soon she reached him, taking her hands with his.

 

A rosy color crept in her cheeks, but she was smiling at him with love reflecting in her dark brown eyes.

 

“You are handsome.” She answered, before approaching him and pecking his lips.

 

He smiled widely, and then escorted her to his car, for the passenger seat, opening the door for her. He run to enter in the driver seat, what made Taeyeon giggle at his action, and soon they were exiting the parking lot located in the basement and he was driving in the streets of Seoul.

 

It took them about of 20 minutes to reach the discreet restaurant Jiyong had prepared for them that night. Was e beautiful restaurant, with some European classic decoration, with a romantic set, candles in the tables, and suave song playing in the background. But the difference was that only they were present in the restaurant.

 

Taeyeon looked at the man beside her, and with a playful smile she asked him.

 

“Have you rent this place?” Jiyong blushed slightly at her words, but smiled cheaply before answering.

 

“Maybe… I just asked a favor from a friend, just it.”

 

She giggled and squeezed his arm she was holding, and leaned into him while the waitress was directing them to their table, in the middle of the restaurant. When they were seated, the maître appeared with the wine Jiyong had previously chosen for them, and poured to them in the wine glasses. Taeyeon smiled touched by all that Jiyong had prepared for her, it was different from all their previously dates, most of them were in their houses, because they wanted to be discreet and all.

 

“Thank you for this, Ji.” She said, reaching her had for his in the table.

 

“I’m glad you liked” He said, giving her one of his beautiful smiles.

 

And with small talks and laughs, they passed the dinner sipping their wine, and eating the delicious set of food Jiyong had so thoughtfully chosen for his beautiful girl. But Jiyong was feeling even more nervous as the time passed, and when they finally finished the dessert, which was a fine cake with Belgian chocolate filling and fresh cream topping, he was feeling his hand tremble a bit.

 

He reached for her hand again, clearing his throat. Taeyeon that had noticed his nervousness was a bit worried with him.

 

“Is something wrong Ji?” she asked, caressing his hand with her thumb. He just shook his head, and looked sorely at her, what made her heart flutter. Jiyong with a thumping heart and all his courage started.

 

“Tae, we are together for five months already and now… Now I want to make us official.” Taeyeon looked at him puzzled. “I love you, and I’m happy to know you love me too… That’s why… That’s why I want to ask you something.” He stuttered because of his nervousness, Taeyeon was feeling her heart beat so fast, and a smile was slowly appearing in her lips, she knew where he wanted to go with all that. “You want to be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yes” she answered, smiling so brightly that all his nervousness disappeared and he smiled back.

 

In this moment one waiter entered with a medium red velvet box open in a tray, and placed it in the table. Inside it was what seemed to be two necklaces with a pendant of a half angel and a half human with a dragon appearance, it was designed in such way that they truly seamed be the same thing, with their hands interviewed, it was clearly made of different colors of gold. Taeyeon examined that piece that was beautiful and fascinating at the same time.

 

Jiyong bit his lip, looking at what he had discussed so much with the jeweler, and he thought the result was what he wanted and beautiful. He was hoping Taeyeon would find the same.

 

“Couple rings, they are more easily spotted… So, I thought, why not a couple necklace?” he laughed a bit, and took it carefully. “What do you think?”

 

Taeyeon looked at him with a mysterious smile in her lips, before reaching for his hand that was holding the gift he had so carefully prepared.

 

“I love it” she said. “I really love it, is beautiful Ji.” She said, smiling sincerely, and he could breathe again, he smiled widely, and with care, he separated the two halves, he raised from his chair and approached Taeyeon with the dragon half, and placed the necklace in its place, around her neck. She lifted her hand, and touched the cold metal that touched her skin, still smiling. He got back to his place and took the angel half, placing it in his own neck.

 

“I’m glad you did” he said, taking her hands again, another suave song playing, and letting the place even more romantic. “I love you my Angel.” His eyes were twinkling and his smile was even more beautiful, because was filled with his feelings for her.

 

“I love you too my Dragon” she answered back, smiling as beautiful as him.

 

He lifted from his chair again, still holding her hand, and lifting her too, and walked with her to a more open space in the restaurant, where a humble dance floor was placed. He brought her close to him, and wrapped his arms in her waist, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and with fluid steps they danced, looking directly in each other eyes, before they approached for a chaste kiss.

 

They spend their night in that romantic atmosphere, forgetting the world outside their own world.

 


 

N/A: I have to ask sorry for the delay, again. Sorry, I couldn’t finish it in the weekend, and some problems happened. But I could finally finish it hehehe

And here it is another chapter of this sugary story. So what you guys thought of this chapter? Didn’t had so much sugar today, but well… I promised in the next we will have more sugar, and this time a bit of funny moments hehehehe

How do you think SNSD and BIGBANG will react when they discover their leaders are dating? ^.~

Don’t forget to comment your thoughts! :D

Thank you all the 26 people that upvoted, and all the 252 people that subscribed :D And thank you all that commented last chapter; you don’t know how happy this made me! *---*

Love ya'll

Nath :*