Official

Happened

Chapter Six: Official

 

Taeyeon was patiently waiting for her members in the usual café they used to go when they want to have their private time outside SM, and this time was a needed one, after all Jessica was going to join them. She was distracted playing with her phone when she heard some giggles and the chairs of her table were moved.

 

“I’m so tired, Taengoo, have you ordered my Mango juice?” Tiffany asked while she let her body rest in the chair. Sunny, and Yoona that came with Tiffany, shook their heads.

 

Taeyeon just lifted one of her eyebrows, but nodded in agreement.

 

“Of course I did, Pany” Every time they went to that café the first thing Tiffany would order was her Mango juice. And if someone arrives at the café first, they should order it for her.

 

“Thank you, boo!” said the eye-smile girl.

 

“You are such a lazy person Tiff.” Sunny said, with an amused tone, receiving a glare from Tiffany in answer.

 

“You are unnie” reinforced Yoona, giggling of Tiffany grimacing face.

 

“Stop you two, or I’ll let you two without your ride back home!” Tiffany said, while crossing her arms in front of her.

 

Taeyeon just laughed of her members and shook her head. They were so funny sometimes. At that moment, Tiffany’s juice was delivered at their table, and the girl smiled, giving her characteristic eye-smile signature.

 

“Pabo” Taeyeon hit playfully Tiffany’s arm. “So, how was your day?”

 

“Tiring” answered Sunny. “I don’t know what that Kim CEO thinks we are. Robots?” was clear the angriness in Sunny’s voice; she wasn’t a fan of the new CEO.

 

“You could call your uncle and say that.” Yoona give a piece of her mind, while she was looking in the menu to see what she would drink that day.

 

“I did! But he said that he was the best option we have, my he is the best option we have! They just think about the money.” Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at Sunny antics, but they agreed with her in all aspects.

 

“Calm down, Soonkyu sweetie, we can manage that stupid.” Tiffany said, still drinking her juice. “We aren’t that sweet and helpless girls anymore, we can fight back.” She winked at the girls that nodded their heads in agreement, they weren’t rookies anymore, and they were braver to show their colors and wills. But, unfortunately they were still chained by the contracts they had with SM, that’s why Jessica was dismissed, because of the damn contract.

 

At that moment, the five missing girls entered the café; all of them with disguises like the other four were wearing it too. Soon their table was filled with laughs, and they are greeting each other, mostly their missing girl, Jessica.

 

“Jess, I’m so glad you could come.” Taeyeon said, while hugging their Ice Princess.

 

“Of course I would come, pabo! I was missing you all.” She said, now smiling brightly to all the girls. “And I couldn’t miss a call from our almighty Kid leader.” Jessica said, while winking at the girl she spoke of.

 

“We really missed you, Sica unnie” Seohyun said before approaching Sica to hug the older one. She was still the most affected by Jessica’s departure.

 

All the nine girls were seated together, and smiling because they are nine again, even that is for some hours.

 

“Well TaeTae unnie, what you wanted to tell us that you gathered us all here?”  Was Hyoyeon turn to speak, her cheerful tone making all the girls smile.

 

“Yes, what is that unnie?” said Sooyoung, already calling the waitress to take their orders, and she has already set what she wanted to eat.

 

Taeyeon waited for them to choose and order more things for their table, and when the waitress was gone, she turned to speak.

 

“I just wanted to gather us all, just it” she said, smiling sheepishly.

 

“Yah, cut the crap Kim leader, you have been ditching us every now and then this past months. So spill!” said Yuri, putting her hands in front of her, and looking directly to Taeyeon’s eyes. The latter couldn’t stop the laugh she let slip from her lips, indeed her girls know her too well.

 

“Well…” she started, with the girls looking at her expectantly. “I’ve been dating someone.”

 

“I knew it!” Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said in unison, while the other three nodded in agreement. Taeyeon giggled, but she could feel her cheeks burning.

 

“Who is he?” Tiffany and Jessica asked at the same time, so eager to know.

 

“He is… The most beautiful person I ever know. He so sweet, caring, lovable, so… He is so amazing. He makes me so happy.” She said dreamily, sighing one of those sighs that shows how in love that person is.

 

“Yah, they didn’t ask how he was, but who he is.” Yuri straightforward said.

 

“It’s a secret… For now.” She said giggling, and she could hear the scoffs coming from the entire table.

 

“This is not fair unnie!” Seohyun said, what actually made all the girls a bit surprised, she is usually the understanding type of person. “You knew from the beginning about me and oppa!” she said, pouting her lips.

 

“Own Seobaby, yours were too obvious.” Hyoyeon patted Seohyun shoulder. “How are Yonghwa by the way?” The younger one pouted a bit more, blushing, but smiled afterward, she was happy for her unnie, she didn’t have seen that smiles in Taeyeon’s lips for so long, that she already liked the guy that made her unnie that happy.

 

“He is good, Hyo unnie.” She answered, smiling brightly. “He sent you his greetings.” All the girls nodded, and sent their greetings back to him.

 

“But still… Why you don’t want to tell us now?” Sooyoung was the next to talk.

 

“Because he wants to introduce himself to you girls. Officially.” Taeyeon said, smiling so brightly that all her members followed her, smiling as well.

 

“I like this guy already; he made you smile again unnie.” Yoona said, and the others agreed with her.

 

Taeyeon looked at her girls, who were looking at her with such loving stares; she could see they were genuinely happy for her, the warmth of it just spread to her entire body. She knew they will accept Jiyong for her, she just knew it.

 

“So... When we will know this prince charming, TaeTae?” Taeyeon blushed with the words from Sunny, which had a playful smile in her lips.

 

“Well… I want you all free at Friday night, you guys can make it?” she finally said.

 

“Of course!” Jessica was the first one to answer. “You can count on me on that!”

 

“Me too” Tiffany said, drinking the last drops from her juice.

 

The others were thinking, but slowly nodded in agreement, they would do the time that was necessary. They wanted to know this guy, they wanted badly. And so the rest of their gathering went as fun and pleasurable as always, that nine girls knew how to pass the time together, and they were happy to do so.

 


 

Taeyeon was nervously looking at the clock in the wall in front of her; she passed her hands in her dress trying to take out imaginary folds of it. She decided to get up from the couch she was sitting and walked through the kitchen where she gave a look in the food she had prepared for that occasion, she was wondering if they would like it. She was trying one more time the bulgogi to see if the seasoning was okay, when the strong arms of her boyfriend wrapped around her waist.

 

“Tae, this is well prepared, they will like it.” He said, while resting his chin in her shoulder.

 

“Really?” she asked.

 

“Really, so stop worrying Tae, your food is good as always.”  Jiyong said, and this time he turned his girlfriend so she could face him. Taeyeon looked into those beautiful light brown eyes, seeing the assurance in them.

 

“I’m just worried… After all I want to make a good impression, we are going to officially introduce us as a couple.” She lowered her head, looking at his chest, she was so afraid. “And if they don’t like me?”

 

She felt his hand in her chin, before he lifted her head, obligating her to look at his eyes.

 

“They will love you” he said with such a confidence. “I should be worried, love. I have a reputation, after all…” was his time to show his worries to her. Taeyeon reached his face with her hand and caressed it.

 

“They will love you too, you make me happy.” She smiled, before tiptoeing and pecking his lips. He smiled to her, and was lowering his face to take her lips again when his intercom made a noise and he could hear people talking through it.

 

“Yah, Jiyong! You changed your damn pass code?”

 

“Hyung, open the door, please.”

 

“You asked us to be here this hour, why are you taking time to open this door, you stupid?”

 

“Jiyongie hyung~ Stop making ert things with hyungsonim* and open the door.”

 

*hyungsonim or hyungso-nim = girlfriend/wife of the older brother, older friend (in Korean case as well).

 

With the last statement Jiyong snorted, and Taeyeon was blushing so hard that she hid her face in his chest. Her heart was beating crazily in her chest. The intercom made a noise again.

 

“You better go open the door.” She said, separating herself from him. He sighed, but moved out of the kitchen, and she followed him, putting herself behind him all the time, hiding her petite frame.

 

Jiyong opened the door, reviling the other four members of BIGBANG, and Min Hyorin, Youngbae’s girlfriend. They entered the apartment starting their greeting.

 

“Finally you opened this door” TOP was the first one to speak, taking out his shoes before slipping in one of the house slippers. “Where is our sister-in-law?” he said, trying to look behind Jiyong, with his knowing smile.

 

“Yeah, I want to know the mysterious girl.” Youngbae, or better known as Taeyang, said, while squeezing Min Hyorin hand, the girl giggled and nodded.

 

The two younger ones in BIGBANG nodded their heads, trying to do what TOP was doing. The elder one just smiled when he saw the small hands appear behind Jiyong and the later grabbed it, stepping aside, finally showing her to them. She was feeling her cheeks blushing, and she squeezed Jiyong’s hand.

 

“Hello there Taeyeon-ssi” TOP said, while the others were looking at that scene in front of them with their mouths hanging open. “I think is best we finish entering, so we can talk more, don’t you think?” he continued, with his smile plastered in his face.

 

“Why aren’t you surprised hyung?” Jiyong said, frowning. But he did what his hyung said; he leaded them inside his penthouse.

 

Taeyeon was curious as well, she looked at the smiling rapper, she had the impression he knew it before she appeared for them. She looked at the others that were following them, they had the surprised look in their faces, and she was a bit scared of Seungri’s silence, she imagined he would be the first one to react.

 

“Well… I just happened to pass by in the exact moment you dragged Taeyeon-ssi to an empty room right after we finished wrapping the filming of L.O.V.E.” he casually said, while he made himself comfortable in one of Jiyong’s couches.

 

“You did?” Jiyong sighed. But for what Taeyeon remembered, they weren’t exactly that cautious that day, in that moment.

 

“Now all makes sense” Seungri blurted out, attracting the attention for himself. “That’s why you were glaring to TOP hyung in that show, and you gave him a cold shoulder for a week after that.” He clapped his hands in excitement. “So the GTae couple is real! Noona, why you kept it from us?” he now directed his attention to Taeyeon, that was a bit startled, Jiyong glared at his maknae, because he was acting to be so close to her.

 

“Well…”

 

“Yeah, Tae, why you didn’t tell it to us, I thought we were friends” now was Daesung, which recovered from his shock to add.

 

“Kwon Freaking Jiyong! Why you kept it from us!? And hyung” Youngbae said as well, and turned to TOP this time. “Why you didn’t spill this juice story to us before?” he laughed.

 

TOP shook his head, and answered in a relaxed tone.

 

“Wasn’t mine to be told”

 

Taeyeon shook her head at the antics of the BIGBANG members that were happily teasing both of them, she let Jiyong’s had go, before whispering to him:

 

“I’ll get some things for us to eat and drink, stay here with them, I’ll be right back.” She said before pecking his cheek lightly, but it didn’t pass unnoticed by the BIGBANG boys, that teased them more.

 

Jiyong glared at them, while Taeyeon was flushing red again.

 

“I’ll go with you” he said, turning to look at her.

 

“No, you stay here. I’ll be right back.” She shook her head, and with a shy smile and a bow she went to the kitchen again to pick the things she mentioned.

 

She was organizing some of the things she had so thoughtfully prepared, listening to the boys teasing their leader and cracking some jokes about how he so unfitting to her, or how he was capable of making her like him, and so much other things. She was so distracted by it that she didn’t noticed the light steps until the feminine hand grabbed some of the things she had prepared to help her with it.

 

“Oh, Hyorin-ssi, is no need, you can go there…” Taeyeon started, but the older woman shook her head and cut her.

 

“You can call me unnie, Taeyeon.” She said more informally. “And I’ll help you.” She said, smiling gently. “I’m happy to have another girl whom I can talk with” she giggled, while she accompanied Taeyeon back to the living room. “Welcome to the family, darling” she said warmly, and so Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Thank you unnie”

 

The two girls entered the room smiling at each other.

 

“I’m glad you two seem be getting along well” Youngbae said smiling. “I hope you don’t mind us, Taeyeon-ssi, we are just kidding, and you are really good to this pabo over here” he said while patting Jiyong’s shoulder, while the latter was smiling brightly.

 

Taeyeon and Hyorin smiled to him, while she was putting the things she brought from the kitchen in the coffee table, followed by Min Hyorin.

 

“I can tell you are oppa” she answered him, and then approached her boyfriend right after she finished arranging the things in the table. “And you can call me more comfortably, Taeyeon is just fine.” She said leaning close to Jiyong that embraced her.

 

Seungri grimaced before saying:

 

“Oh please, one more to be lovey dove in front of us.” He turned to TOP that was busy pouring for himself a glass of wine that Min Hyorin placed in the table. “Now is just me and you single in this group” he shook his head smiling playfully.

 

Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung – this one was currently dating Minzy, from 2ne1, but she couldn’t come to the gathering – glared at him, and TOP just shrugged his shoulder and sipped his drink.

 

“And that girl? The one you said about other day?” Daesung asked, raising one of his eyebrows. For the first time Seungri seemed a bit distressed, he didn’t looked at his hyungs, what made all in the room a bit surprised.

 

“We are knowing each other.” He simply said, without elaborating much. And before his hyungs could try to catch more about it the intercom made a noise again, and this time feminine voices could be heard.

 

“Taeyeonni~ Prince Charming~ Open the door please!”

 

“Prince Charming?” Taeyeon could hear the amusement in Jiyong’s voice, and the amused looks in the others faces, she couldn’t avoid being red once again. She was going to kill Sunny.

 

“TaeTae unnie!”

 

“Yah, boo~ We don’t want to interrupt, but you called us to come this hour, remember? And between, your boyfriend live well, I must say”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the impatient girls, and with some laughs from the other visits she marched to the door to open it, Jiyong was following her behind. When she opened the door, she was welcomed by the smiley faces of the eighth girls by the door, but she could see how they were slowly changing to surprised looks, because of the grinning Jiyong behind her.

 

“Oh my ing God” Tiffany said in English.

 

Jessica, that seemed the last astonished about the situation, pushed the girls to enter in Jiyong’s penthouse, after all of them took of their shoes and slipped in some home slippers they started again.

 

“You are dating G-Dragon? Really?”

 

“You got to be kidding me! GD, like, BIGBANG’s GD?”

 

“I’ve to be dreaming. I mean… Our Tae, with GD?”

 

When they entered the living room, seeing the rest of BIGBANG and Min Hyiorin, the reality hit them, and without warning the girls pulled Taeyeon and Jiyong for a hug and started to shriek and jump with them in the middle of it. Taeyeon was a bit startled and confused, while Jiyong was completely astonished by it, looking desperately to s that were laughing their asses off.

 

But soon they changed, and now pushed Jiyong to one of his walls, and with some scary looks they threatened him.

 

“You can be our sumbaenim, but if you break Tae unnie heart, I’ll break your bones”

 

“Make her cry, Dragon, and I’ll make you regret even existing.”

 

“If she loses her smile because of you, sumbaenim, I’ll be really mad at you.”

 

The last one, of course, was Seohyun that said, and in a way that made the scared Jiyong a bit less scared. The BIGBANG boys were still laughing at all that changing of moods, the girls finally freed him, and turned to the other people in the room bowing and greeting them politely.

 

“SNSD in the house!” Seungri said excitedly. “I’m so glad you guys are here”

 

“Yah Ri! You saw us yesterday.” Yuri said, approaching him, to give him a slap in his arms.

 

“C’mon noona, be more gentle with me.” Seungri said, rubbing his arm, where Yuri had hit. The Other girls made themselves comfortable in Jiyong’s house, while interacting with the other visits. Was interesting how SNSD and BIGBANG had their friendships that was so little showed to the public. They were comfortable with each other, and now that their leaders were dating, everything seemed even more right.

 

They didn’t expect it, after all, they weren’t exactly close, Jiyong and Taeyeon, they had some friendships with one or other member of the other group, but they never interacted more than 5 minutes, as far as they knew. And when they saw the two sticking together again, and being all lovey dove, in their own world, they asked.

 

“So… How you two started dating? I mean, you denied that rumor for us Tae.” Tiffany spoke. Taeyeon got a bit startled, because she was distracted by the sweet words Jiyong was whispering in her years, because she was still nervous, the most important part of that gathering hasn’t arrived yet.

 

“Oh…” she started, looking in Jiyong’s eyes to help her look for the answer. She turned to look at Tiffany, all people in the room where now paying attention to them, including TOP. “We met at MAMA after party…”

 

“We all met there Taeyeon-ah” Daesung said. But it made some sense to the girls from SNSD.

 

“That’s why you disappeared from the party.”

 

“You are with him!”

 

“Gosh Tae, I never thought you are a girl that open your legs in the first day.”

 

After that words the boys from BIGBANG had a realization, they noticed their leader absence in some point of the party too. Min Hyorin was trying her best to not laugh at the faces of the couple, the two were blushing, and Taeyeon was glaring at her members. She was so going to kill them.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat, and send a quickly warning to s, so they didn’t even dare to say something stupid to his girl. Taeyeon was starting to say something when the intercom made a noise, again.

 

“Hum... Excuse me.” A deep male voice could be heard, and it was familiar to all SNSD members. They lifted their eyebrows a bit surprised.

 

“I’ll… I’ll open the door, Ji…Can you…?” she said, nervous. She looked at Jiyong, and this one looked her back.

 

“Wouldn’t be better if I go with you?” he asked. She shook her head, and answered him:

 

“Is better you put more food in the table” she pointed at it, and he could see that most part of the food was gone. He sighed, and nodded his head.

 

She smiled at him, and they separated again, this time, Taeyeon going alone to the door. She opened it, to see her family, dressing nicely, with smiles in their faces.

 

“Come in appa, omma…” she said, hugging both when they stepped inside the penthouse.

 

“How are you my daughter?” her mother asked

 

“I’m fine omma” she said while side hugging her father. Her older brother, Jiwoong, grinned at her and said:

 

“So, where is the lucky man?”

 

“He is inside, with our visits” she said shyly. And Hayeon giggled.

 

“Unnie is so taken~” she clapped her hands, walking further in the penthouse. “Unnie, here is rumored to be the same condo that one of BIGBANG members live, can you ask your boyfriend, if he sees them, to ask for an autograph for me? Please? Pretty Please?” she said, now walking backwards, she had that strange ability, facing her sister that was trying not to laugh, and speak at the same time.

 

But the excited girl wouldn’t let her speak. Their parents and their older brother were just shaking their heads.

 

“Say to him I’ll love him, if he can do it” she said smiling brightly before turning around to see the five mentioned guys in front of her, together with her unnies. She stopped in her tracks, with hanging open. Jiwoong, that was surprised as well, laughed at his younger sister.

 

TOP, that had got up from the couch to give space to the new visitors, spoke, with a grin in his lips.

 

“And if he can give you the autographs and hugs from all of them, what would you do?”

 

“I would love him forever” Hayeon said absently, still startled, until she turned to her sister and asked: “Unnie, you are dating TOP oppa?”

 

The others in the room laughed at her question, less Jiyong, that was glaring at TOP that were laughing at the conclusion the girl had. Why everyone thought Taeyeon and TOP would date? Why not him? They had a rumor after all.

 

“Ewww Hayeon-ah, Tae has more taste than that” Tiffany said in humorous tone. TOP stopped laughing and looked coldly at the eye-smiled girl.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Tiffany looked back at him, with a serious face. She was juts messing with him.

 

“Yeah, you heard it right, Tae has more taste, she wouldn’t choose you.” She said, but what TOP didn’t catch was that the girl was just joking with him. That Bingu, need to learn to read people.

 

“Who are you to say that?” He said, glaring at Tifanny, the girl was taken a back, but she wasn’t a person to back out. Tiffany glared him back, both measuring each other. Hayeon was looking at all that confused, so she turned to ask:

 

“So, who are you dating then?” before Taeyeon could answer, Jiyong stepped ahead, and approached her family, saying with a warm smile in his lips:

 

“I’m Tae’s boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you.” He said, giving them his famous 90 degrees bow.

 

Hayeon was with open, her shipper dream was happening in front of her eyes, she just thought the boyfriend was TOP, because TOP was the first one to speak, but she always root in secret that her sister would date Jiyong. Her sister and G-Dragon dating was everything she could ask for.

 

“Nice to meet you, son” said Taeyeon’s father, bowing slightly in answer at him. Taeyeon’s mother was smiling warmly at Jiyong, and unexpectedly hugged him.

 

Tayeon was a bit surprised for her mother’s action, but smiled, when she saw her boyfriend hugging her mother back, with a nervous smile in his lips. Jiwoong, just shook his hands with Jiyong, after their mother released him. And soon the other visits were greeting the Kims, the girls from SNSD hugging them and all, and Min Hyorin and the BIGBANG boys doing it formally.

 

As soon as the Kim family was settled down, the intercom signaled again, and this time, Jiyong went to the door alone to answered it. He opened to see now his family at his door, smiling at him.

 

“Where is she?” Dami was the first one to speak and she was quickly in entering his house.

 

“Dami, calm down, we don’t want to scare the girl.” Their mother said, while cupping her son’s face and kissing his cheeks. “I’m glad you finally called us to know your girlfriend, son.” She said, smiling brightly, was clear how excited she was to know her son’s girlfriend.

 

“So better we enter, don’t you think?” Jiyong’s father said, shaking his head at his two women. He patted Jiyong’s shoulder and smiled at him.

 

“I’m glad you all could come.” Jiyong said, smiling.

 

“Of course we would come, pabo.” Dami said. What made Jiyong grimace to his sister words.

 

“I’m not a pabo.” He answered her.

 

“You are!”

 

They entered the living room like this, with their parents shaking their heads at them, they seemed to never change. Taeyeon was nervously waiting for them, and when Jiyong stepped in the room he went directly at her, taking her hands with his. His family was a bit surprised by the quantity of people in his house, but they smiled when Taeyeon and Jiyong approached them.

 

“Omma, appa, Dami…” Jiyong started. “This is my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon” he said proudly.

 

“Nice to meet you” she said politely, bowing 90 degrees like Jiyong did for her parents.

 

“You are so beautiful, sweetie” the warmth in Jiyong’s mother voice made Taeyeon blush and smile.

 

“Yah, pabo! What you did to this girl so she could date you?” asked Dami playfully, after all she knew the girl very well, she was a fan after all. So she winked at Taeyeon playfully, while her brother glared at her.

 

“Nice to meet you, Taeyeon” his father said, smiling widely. A smile that resembled a lot the one Jiyong had.

 

And this way they introduced themselves officially at their respective families. The Kims and Kwons were introduced, and as like the boys and girls that both families didn’t know, and this way the most warm and noisy gathering that Jiyong ever had in his penthouse started.

 


 

Taeyeon in a moment decided she needed some hair and quietness, so she went to the balcony of Jiyong’s penthouse; she looked at the night sky smiling. She was so happy of what she was witnessing inside. She never expected that her family and Jiyong’s family could click so quickly, they were having so much fun inside. Their mothers changing recipes, their fathers talking about sports, and their siblings engaged in a conversation with their members. Aside from the constant bickering between TOP and Tiffany, all the other were getting along well.

 

She was so distracted by her thoughts that she jumped when she felt the warmth of the body of her boyfriend that had hugged her from behind.

 

“A penny for your thoughts”

 

She giggled and leaned onto him, making herself comfortable, while still looking at the night.

 

“I am happy” she started, receiving a kiss from him on top of her head. “I’m so happy that they all accepted it… And, our families, they are getting so well.”

 

“I know right? It makes me happy too.” He said, resting his chin in her head. “I never thought it will go this way… I mean, I thought it could take a time, but…”

 

“I know.”

 

They stayed in silence again; they didn’t need words to complete their thoughts. It was more than they were expecting, how good their families reacted to their relationship, and how supportive they were declaring to be about it. They couldn’t be any happier.

 

They were from now on, official. And this was all they wanted to be.

 


 

N/A: Hello there, sorry for the delay again hahahaha Seems that everything is happening in my weekends. That was the sixth chapter, yay! And I think is the biggest chapter I wrote so far for this fanfic XD

And I even had some scene for it, but I decided to put in in the bonus chapters for the story :3 So far we will have 18 chapters (in total) and 2 Bonus chapters XD

So, what you guys think of it? It met your expectations? You imagined they would introduce themselves to their families too? Hahahaha

What you gusy think of the cover? I love it! *---* I love the works of that shop hehehe

Thank you all the 29 that upvoted it, the 284 that subscribed it, and all the ones that commented here, it makes me happy~ And it helps me to write more.

Due to the end year commemorations I’ll take more time to update next chapter, but I’ll try doing it when I can :D I hope you all understand.

Love ya’ll

Nath :*

PS: I Wrote it when I was sleepy, and I re read it, so if it passed some mistake, I hope you forgive me. Don’t be shy and you can point this out for me, It will help me a lot hahaha