Room 320 of Hotel XXX

SJH x KJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kissed her all over as she lied there on the bed motionless. She whimpered as he gave her one last kiss on her lips. ‘It’s all over now,’ she weeped at the thought of him ravaging her body.

When he headed to the toilet, she weakly rose from her bed and walked towards the window. She loved seeing how high she was from the ground. She knew for sure Jong Kook wouldn’t accept her now, even worst he would look at her in disgust. She faked a smile thinking about it and powerlessly opened the window. She counted in her head and jumped off the window.

Song Ji Hyo was rudely awoken by the nightmare. She couldn’t breathe properly and perspired excessively that her shirt was drenched in sweat. Her cheeks were wet and she was weeping and she couldn’t control herself from it. No sounds were made but tears continued flowing like river. The more she thought of the dream, the more she bawled.

The nightmare was too disgusting for her to even imagine it happening in real life. “I can’t do this!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

It was 5:55 p.m. so Ji Hyo decided to take her shower to help calm herself and to forget about the dreadful nightmare, the worst she has ever had. The shower did help a lot. It made her feel calm and gave her the space to breathe comfortably.

Deep in her heart, she kept hoping that Jong Kook would call her so that she would be able to tell him what Chang Joo has requested of her. She waited and waited and waited, but he never called nor messaged.

As time grew closer for her to be in Room 320, her heartbeat was increasing and she felt as if she was suffocating again. Her mind was blank. She kept praying that Jong Kook would call her and save her from this situation like a superhero. She has been sitting beside the phone for the past one hour.

It was 7:30 p.m. which only meant that she has to be in the room in 30 minutes. She started panicking. She dressed up decently and went to the kitchen. She picked up a sharp knife, wrapped it in her handkerchief and placed in her handbag. ‘The moment he lay his hands on me, I’m going to stab him to death! I don’t care if I’m going to ruin my career or my life but he is never going to touch me, not even a tiny bit,’ she made up her mind and left the house.

 

When Ji Hyo arrived at XXX Hotel, she was extremely nervous and started perspiring. She decided to enter boldly and finish everything off. Just as she entered the hotel, she was shocked to see Chang Joo waiting in the lobby, he was seating on the sofa in a secluded corner and was watching her closely. No one was beside him and it was quite hard to see him either cause of the position of the sofa. She headed over to him. 

Realising that no one could hear their conversation, Ji Hyo asked,“Shouldn’t you be in the room, disgusting jerk?” while giving him a dirty look.

“Sit,” he ordered calmly.

“Why here? Aren’t you excited at the thought of ravaging my body?” she sneered.

“Ji Hyo, sit!” Chang Joo raised his voice a little causing her reflexes to sit immediately. She didn’t utter a word and looked at the opposite direction instead of looking at him.

“I’m quite disappointed in you,” he sighed heavily before continuing, “Am I that evil or are you that cheap for you to believe that I would want to have with you as a punishment?”

Ji Hyo’s eyes widened. She was speechless.

“Ji Hyo-ah, I’ve always looked at you as a jewel. The prettiest jewel that I have encountered. The most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter