That Deep Connection

SJH x KJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo's heart started beating fast. That guy standing opposite her had charms that were too hard to resist. His messy hair, his little eyes, his cheekbones, his finely aligned teeth, his big abs and most of all the way he cares for her. 'Arrggghhh stop staring at him,' Ji Hyo chided herself. She has definitely fallen for him.

Flashback-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SXIX5nKXkY (Click this link to watch the video where Ji Hyo confessed to Jong Kook on FO - cr to owner)

'It's all Jae Suk oppa's fault,' thought Ji Hyo. If only that Nation's MC hadn't told her to confess to Kim Jong Kook on that variety programme a long time ago, she wouldn't have developed this feeling inside of her. Although it was a game, Jae Suk should have known that he shouldn't mess around with a woman's heart. That night, she went home and kept replaying that scene in her head. For the first time in her life, she felt a deep connection with that man she met for the first time. She has never spoken to him before and she didn't know where she got the guts from to confess to someone like that on screen although it was just to trick him. She smiled and she rolled on her bed and she hit herself while she kept repeating 'Pabooooo why did you do that!' She felt like a small girl who had been kissed by a secret crush.

When she got a call from PD Cho five years back, asking her if she would like to be the permanent cast of Runningman, she was over the moon. That night, she got so excited that she drank so much and started dancing like crazy with her friends. When she met him for the first time on the set of Runningman, they were awkward with each other. She thought everything would be okay as time passed. It was indeed and they grew closer and her heart grew fonder to him. However, she once saw him talking sweetly to someone on the phone. She was suspicious but she brushed it off saying to herself that maybe it was his mother. Then, once he left his phone beside her and when the phone rang, the word 'Love♡' popped up on the screen. Ji Hyo couldn't brush off her suspicion this time round. She was dying to know who it was. She saw him smiling like a boy in love everytime he talked on the phone or texted that someone. Eventhough, all the signs show that Jong Kook might possibly be in a relationship with someone, she still couldn't resist the temptation of falling head over heels for him cause he has all the characteristics she wished for in her future husband. He was that perfect guy.

One day, while rushing off for her shooting for 'Detectives in Trouble', she spotted his new car by the street. She was curious as to why his car was parked there in the wee hours of the morning. She decided to wait a while although she was getting late for shooting. She was extremely shocked when she saw that girl, his onscreen girlfriend from XMen, Eun Hye, getting in his car as fast as she can. That scene she just witnessed right in front of her broke her heart into millions of pieces. It is confi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter