Getting

Vorfreude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

GETTING.

Crossed hands on her chest, Jiyeon is standing while seeing her unexpected guests observing their surrounding. Her house is nothing compared theirs, except there are photos hanging on the wall in here. One, two, three,… she counts BTS’s boys one by one and someone’s missing. Taehyung. As she turned around, there is a silhouetted figure, thin and unmoving. She crouch against the tin walls taking in shallow breaths, careful not to make a sound. After a few seconds her curiosity is peaked. She slides around in the shadows until she’s closer. Now that the figure is feet away Jiyeon sees a rock-like.

 

“Yo,” Taehyung who still focussed on the family picture was taken aback.

 

“Gosh, you surprised me!” He threw his protest.

 

“Beautiful scene, isn't it?” Jiyeon smiled bitterly, recalling when they took the picture. It was sunday in the middle of summer at the back of their house, spending day off despite of their busy days. Both of her parents worked all their life to give them a good home, food and more but they have never been left wanting for hugs, smiles, laughter and acceptance in these four walls.

 

Sadly, it was like once upon a time for Jiyeon.

 

Taehyung pressed his lips together and hummed.”It’s so bright yet gave a pang.”

 

“Everyone has their most happiest moment of life.” Jiyeon made a statement instead of comforting him.

 

As Taehyung is old enough to understand what she meant, a grin appears. He should be grateful to have his friends, his family that he would do anything to keep it even put his life on the line. Moreover, he's reunited with the one he longed for."Why didn't you come to school?" Taehyung left that topic and asking another question instead.

 

"She sent off her mother to Jeju," Upon hearing it, both Jiyeon and Taehyung turned around to look at the source of the voice. It is Jungkook who is wearing expression that Jiyeon could not describe while Taehyung knows exactly what are those stare mean; anger, jealously, and fear of losing.

 

"Is that so?" There were a lot of unsaid words following in the air but it could be understood by both males as their exchange glance seemed to expel an electricity. None of them willing to back off.

 

"Jiyeon told me right before you come." Jungkook said calmly while positioning himself between Jiyeon and Taehyung.

 

Taehyung snorts, so that's why he hadn't seen anyone but Jiyeon in the house."You two seemed close,"

 

"Of course, because we―"

 

Does not like the idea of revealing their real bonds, Jungkook cuts her off while wrapping his arm around Jiyeon tiny shoulder,"Our dad are buddies!"

 

Taehyung frowns, there was something puzzling in the boy's gait, enough to send a doubt into his mind. It was like something was weighing him down on one side and his muscles were struggling to compensate for his lack of balance. "So you know her well, right? I mean what kind of person is she."

 

Too bad Jiyeon misunderstand it, she feels offended somehow,"Yah! what's with that 'kind of person?" Jiyeon was ready to break his ribs but Taehyung manage to escape. Both of them were running everywhere with Jiyeon who eager to catch him. Jungkookin other side  just rolled his eyes to see how childish of them to react over such a small case.

 

"Wait, Jiyeon! you have to let me finish it!"

 

Jiyeon kept running, did not want to hear his explanation. It did not last long though as Jiyeon's feet accidentally kick the tip of a brown couch, soon the world rushes by in a blur and she knows the pain is coming. It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. However, a steady hand slung over her waist.

 

For a moment Jiyeon felt lost, blinking her eyes cutely for several time before change it into an amazed."Woah, I feel like in the middle of romance drama!" She chuckled, wondering since when her arms suddenly around Taehyung's neck.

 

Taehyung couldn't help but giggling along with Jiyeon. He did not think Jiyeon would utter those kind of words when all in his mind that time was Jiyeon blinked and blushed, not blinked and chuckled. This dearly childhood friend could not stop amusing him. And more importantly, he should not hope or imagine anything and start to do something so that Jiyeon would only see him."I told you to hear me out," He continues,” If Jungkook knows you well then I want to ask him a lot about you.”

 

Jiyeon is not completely idiot to understand the hidden meaning behind that, I want to know more about you! that is it. Wait, it was like how the boy is being attracted by a girl, but Jiyeon (thinks, as sure as how universe give her night and day time) already know his preference so she tossed aside the possibility. There is no way Taehyung has a crush on her.

 

"Okay, okay guys enough for this eyesore and cheesy scene,” Jungkook interrupted by pulling Jiyeon's shirt as she's some kind of stray puppy."I would sleep over tonight. There is no way I will leave Jiyeon with six stranger guys."

 

Jiyeon glances back and forth, Jungkook kept his death glare at the same time Taehyung awkwardly rub his nape, obviously avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. And there Jiyeon, she felt painfully out of place, like a pepperoni that had mistakenly made its way onto a vegetarian pizza. What should she react to the ex-lover boys? She gotta admit after discovering Taehyung and Jungkook's past relationship, Jiyeon was spending more time to read a lot about that stuff (the boy love mangas also did not left unread by her), and as idiotic as less se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter