ice cream

haken stories/drabbles!

jaehwan was a commercial freak. when watching tvs, he didn't actually bother watching the show, but waiting for the commercial break and taekwoon swore to his life jaehwan memorised all the commercial songs exist, and the people on the cf-- like this girl hyeri who had been an hot issue. if their friends talk about her, jaehwan could probably mention all her commercials on tv. he could also mention product brands, what's good and what's not, because he had actually tried buying the things appearing on tv. taekwoon was tired being his roomate. he knew jaehwan had no problems with money but the house was full of useless things. he's glad that sometime jaehwan would actually give them away and keep what he liked, like that electric razor was his favorite of them all. 

 

'jaehwan, what are you doing?'

jaehwan was sitting on the floor with a bowl of ramyun in his hand. 'eating this instant ramyun that has hyeri as the model. i have a whole box of it.' he said, pointing at the box sitting beside the shoe-rack. 

 

'jaehwan?'

'this brand is great, hyung, kim soohyun looked so handsome i couldnt ressist on not buying one.' jaehwan showed taekwoon his brand-new facial cream.

taekwoon rolled his eyes. 'you wouldn't look like kim soohyun that instant, jaehwan.'

 

'jaehw-'

jaehwan took one of the chidken and rsised it up in the air. 'yoo jaesuk's orange chicken!'

'i wont eat that weird thing.' taekwoon replied him, leaving jaehwan alone by entering his room. 

from outside, he could hear jaehwan saying 'but its delicious!', taekwoon only shook his head.

 

and lately jaehwan's into love confession commercial. whenever taekwoon the tv he made sure jaehwan wasn't home first because most confessions were dumb and jaehwan was dumb about love since he got no experience. when taekwoon wasn't paying enough attention he would have jaehwan sitting beside him, yook sungjae from btob looking like he's confessing to a girl with boards.

'hyung, should i do that?' jaehwan asked, after plopping on the couch beside taekwoon, the other male already knew jaehwan had seen that commercial where the boards were actually about a shopping website instead of love confession.

'no. that's stupid and too tiring to make.' taekwoon threw his phone to the table after entering his message, looking at jaehwan, 'do you have a crush?'

'no, i just want to try it.'

he raised his eyebrow, 'to who?'

'i dont know.' and jaehwan really looked clueless. heck. this is going to be worse. 

'jaehwan, please, i dont care if you're gonna confess randomly but please not to strangers, just, someone we know?'

jaehwan grinned then, 'should i go for sanghyuk?'

'we're not joking around.' taekwoon looked too serious, jaehwan only laughed at him. 

'chill, i dont have interests in him anyway'

 

jaehwan decided to really confess to an unknown person, since he watched a foreign ice cream commercial about how a guy had two ice creams in hand and he could get closer to a girl in an instant after giving her the ice cream. jaehwan would like to do that. 

'i can't believe we're friends,' was all taekwoon's reaction when jaehwan finally told him about it. 

 

and there jaehwan was. coming out of the nearest mini-market from his university with two ice creams in hand. he came to think about the places that might have lots of people there. and he found out. the bus stop.

 

although the commercial's background was at the beach, he considered it might be okay. he was sitting down at the bus stop's bench, people looking at him curiously and wondering if he was waiting for someone. but jaehwan couldn't find anyone being alone or someone that attracted him. 

 

in a while, there was suddenly a guy sitting right beside him. when jaehwan stared at him, he was still busy with his phone and ears plugged by his headset, and only seeing his side-profile, jaehwan had fallen. 

 

of course there's a feeling that jaehwan might get rejected because of how dumb- like taekwoon said- the idea was. but he couldn't take it on sitting down and doing nothing when the stranger looked back at him, noticing jaehwan had been staring but he only smiled back. 

 

'excuse me.' jaehwan started, and despite wearing headset, the person seemed like he could hear jaehwan's fear-eating voice well. the stranger took them off after and was probably looking at jaehwan, the other male feeling more nervous.

 

jaehwan then handed the ice cream he had been holding for a long time, leaving the man confused. 

 

'will you marry me?' 

 

jaehwan said it himself, and he wanted to die. 

 

'what?' the man was confused, but it's weird that he didn't look like he was disgusted or anything else. 

 

'no, i mean! let's do that later! i know this is stupid but... you look too beautiful to me. for now, can you be my boyfriend?'

 

jaehwan couldn't even believe himself saying that. he really expected the pretty stranger to apologize and leave jaehwan, but the stranger was actually blushing. 

 

'i know how stupid that just sounded like... and you're weird, so... okay.' 

 

jaehwan didn't know if he heard it right or wrong. he didn't even have time to think that the person beside him was actually nice or not, how he was actually. all he could think about was that, he's finally dating someone and that, wow, his plan worked. 

 

there was doubt, a little, knowing they both knew nothing about each other. but they talked a lot at the same place and didn't even realise that it was late already. they were into each other fast, it was sort of like a blind date feeling, only this one they were alreasy agreeing to become a couple at the very beginning. jaehwan asked if he could take hakyeon home and when hakyeo  agreed they walked their way,  and they stopped in front of a restaurant to eat.

 

'its not because i had ice creams and you're hungry, right?' he asked hakyeon when they were already seated on the table.

'of course not! the ice cream had melted!' he said, reminding jaehwan that they threw the ice creams out already because they had turned to liquid. 

 

the restaurant was taekwoon's part-time job place, jaehwan's most favorite place because he could always have taekwoon serving him quickly. when jaehwan spotted taekwoon, he quickly waved his hand, 'hyung!!'

hakyeon who was curious, turned to see the person who was walking to them. 'oh, taekwoon?'

taekwoon was as much as suprised as the other two. 'hakyeon? jaehwan? you know each other?'

'yeah, we're dating now.' and seeing jaehwan pulling hakyeon closer to him, he could feel that jaehwan wasn't joking around.

taekwoon didn't get it. if his friends knew each other from long he would know about it, they're not even mutuals in sns! if they only knew just then- taekwoon slapped his own forehead. 'don't tell me how you guys date each other. please. i don't want to know anything'

'you know already.' jaehwan said while grinning. 

'you weirdos are meant to be.' he muttered before putting down the menu on their table and left them while feeling nuts. 

 

 

-----------

so many typos and errors, ill fix them later!^^