treat

haken stories/drabbles!

it was usual. jaehwan would go sit around their dining room while playing with his phone and hakyeon would be in the kitchen, either cleaning up the dishes (he would tell jaehwan to do it sometimes) or preparing their meals. hakyeon was currently cleaning the kitchen counters, then he felt a pair of arms making their way to hakyeon's body and pressing his body to the other's. he smiled, jaehwan had finally done with his 'phone business'.

"hakyeon-ah," as he nuzzles his face to hakyeon's neck lovingly. "let me eat ice cream?"

hakyeon already knew what his husband was going to ask from him. it was two in the afternoon, it was hot and he knew ice cream would be a good thing to eat.

"we cant, jaehwan, you ate all the things in the fridge and now you cough in every second." he was dissapointed himself, but jaehwan was still sick. he couldn't give his husband what he wanted all the time. 

jaehwan pouted, attempting to look like a puppy to hakyeon. "but im in mood to have one."

all he get was a pet on the head. "i know, sweetheart, but i care about your health."

"i didnt say anything when you bought so much ice creams." jaehwan looked so upset by then, although he knew hakyeon bought for stocks.

"i dont get sick easily. maybe i do, but a flu wont really affect me."

begging hakyeon for things used to be so easy but it was like the hardest thing to do. nonetheless, he was still going to try. "hakyeon..." 

"no..."

"the love of my life?"

"nooope."

"pretty please?"

no matter how, hakyeon couldn't let him have any. "you just had your meds a minute ago. if you'll get better then i'll let you." 

then hakyeon felt like jaehwan left his side. he searched around the kitchen but jaehwan wasn't there. gosh, why did he have to be so upset over an ice cream...

he saw jaehwan on the sofa, burying his face in the pillow he was hugging. he called jaehwan a few times but he didn't seem to be wanting to answer.

"my jaehwan? why arent my baby answering?" 

jaehwan turned to face him then, the same face expression he had earlier. "because im sad."

"oh no my dear dont be like this. i like jaehwany with his smiles and his kisses and his random hugs and not sad ones." hakyeon started to feel sad also, he had the same pout as jaehwan as he sat beside his husband. "now i feel upset too."

"...oh okay." jaehwan tried to smile to hayeon and hugged him. "does hakyeonnie feel better?"

hakyeon couldn't believe how easy it was. he smiled to jaehwan too, "yes and my love should feel better too."


"okay im sick of this. i was coming to rant about my boyfriend and now what?" they both were shocked by hongbin who ws already in front of them. 
"dude, chill. im hugging my own husband, whats your problem?" jaehwan asked as he was still having his arms around hakyeon but he could feel hakyeon's hands grabbing his and squeezing a bit before taking ken's arms off him so he could get up to hug hongbin.
hongbin looked like he was so miserable, holding the tears that were begging him to let them out. "sit down, cry, we have lots of ice creams for you." hakyeon told him, taking the ice creams from the fridge and handed it to hongbin which the guy accepted it right away.
"is somebody jealous of hongbin?" hakyeon asked to his husband who was sitting right beside him, also ccurious of what was hongbin going to talk about.

hakyeon expeted a pout again, but instead jaehwan gave him a really bright smile. "youre already sweet so no need ice cream!"